What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I entered this field in 2018, thanks to my best friend who invited me to airdrop, then I became interested in trading myself, I started to get it and I was able to reach a constant monthly income, so I don't consider it a waste of time.

I personally started just a few mothns ago and not so experienced in this bussiness but it is certanly not a waste of time for me as i started make some money for it. The bad thing is that i've heard about crypto long ago and should start so much earlier than i am. 

On 1/22/2020 at 8:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

I have come crossed in 2013, while bitcoin was 120 usd. Couple of months later i made some graphic work and paid by bitcoin. It felt different, then i made researches about blockchain. Well I still go on.

2016 with an altcoin, it was great for me, since then I like cryptocurrencies and investing in them, although I have not had the same luck as at the beginning but I like working with crypto 😎

I have actualy started working in crypto this year. To be more specific, I began trading at the beginning of this summer, when I found yobit trading platform. Now I am waiting of the results of dlrs airdrop

I started two years ago and worked to collect Bitcoin and Litecoin, but I entered the world of trading and found it in a huge world until I lost all that I gathered during these two years a wonderful and enjoyable experience. I will return and collect capital to enter another field other than trading

I started trading in crypto In mid 2017 almost 3 years ago, I was told about it by my brother who has been trading since Two years at the time , At first I was a bit Sceptical but because I have seen him earning some money not a lot but still earning money online was a great deal of the time so I also started trading . In starting he helped me by giving me 0.0005 for small works and soon i had 0.01BTC In my hand, then he Told me  a bit about how things worked and soon i started earning , So far it has been a great journey i have grew up so much over past few years and also i have something now which i like doing and pays my bills which is great.

I actually started working in the crypto world at the beginning of this year, it had always caught my attention but I did not have time to dedicate to it, thanks to the pandemic I got enough time and it is undoubtedly great.

i started working in crypto this year. when i first started i tought it would always go up because i was a beginner. of course i realized that is was not so. i am more experienced more.

About a year ago. a friend got old DASH ASICs almost for free, and I tried to connect them. Then I figured out what crypto and mining are. And ASICs didn't even take out electricity 😄

Since 2019, until the moment, I have been cautious in dealing with digital currencies.
And if my experience with this forum is successful, and with the yobit platform, that would be a good leap for me.

• +1 1

Yo comence en el mundo de las cripto hace ya casi 3 años, mi comienzo fue en las faucet luchando esas pequeñas porciones, despues fui conociendo un poco mas este maravilloso mundo y vi que telegram tenia varias opciones mas para ganar con sus bot y los aidrops.

I spent 3 years in coding, experienced the big pump in 2017 and I hope to see more big pumps in the future, this field is the future

I started a couple of months ago, and it all started out of simple curiosity, I was little by little researching. Between watching videos or looking for forums about it, but in this time of the pandemic it was easier to dedicate myself to studying about it

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 11:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 

Almost a year ago I started to working with cryptocurrency but still considering myself newbie. And I wish I learnt about crypto little bit earlier, that will be great. 

I think I started learning about crypto in 2014 or so. I think it's about this time when bitcoin started to become more and more popular because of the rising price, so I decided that there was money to be made, and turns out I wasn't wrong)

• +1 1

I first learned about cryptocurrency back in 2017, but due to my inexperience, I did not engage in it, although the potential was visible.
since 2019, he began to actively invest in cryptocurrency, but passively.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/22/2020 at 2:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

this year was my first time in the crypto world, due to a strong crisis in my country

On 18.02.2020 at 14:31, rchres said:

When the price going up higher in last December 2017. When my friend invited me joined in campaigns it's profitable and get Bitcoins and i also trade and Investing my Bitcoins, Holding my crypto buy everytime the price goes down and wait until the price goes up again it's profitable to used Bitcoins as a a payments for bills, Buying stuff and food.

Well, I just started this year. I've been heard the crypto and BTC since 2017 but I thought it wasn't safe and will be a trouble for me because I don't know who create this crypto world. Now I changed my mynd! Crypto is our way!

• +3 1

I started trading with crypto about in 2012~

I was trading steam game keys for crypto coins.

I'd say sweet times but for now there's so many new spheres to work with.

• +1 1

Personally, I started with the recent 2017 collected all sorts of airdrops and bounties, in the end accumulated a very solid amount for those years, and when I once again went to the account, I saw that it was hacked. But I didn't get too upset and started all over again and began to monitor the security of my account much more seriously which I advise you to do

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I entered the field in late 2017 because I liked this boom and a lot of my friends GNU made it huge profits, but since then it has not repeated that scenario.

• +1 1