What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I think I started in this world of cryptocurrencies in 2017 when I met bitcoin and then I began to learn more about the subject until today

me work or join in crypto in 2018 .. 2018 to know maybe 2 years .. and for now me work full job or full time in cryptocurrency .. and my income too for now just in cryptocurrency .. i hope in 2021 cryptocurrency can be better good

I started my crypto journey in 2019 ! It is a great journey for me , and i always remember all that moments i experienced in crypto  world.

Edited by Berrycrypto

On 1/22/2020 at 2:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

enter the crypto world this year, since my country is going through a great crisis and crypto helps a lot to overcome it

On 1/22/2020 at 11:48 AM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

I started in 2010 with an application that gave satoshis for playing and gave enough satoshis for each game

I started to get interested in the world of cryptocurrencies just this year so I am still a newbie, I spend most of my time researching and learning about cryptocurrencies and I am working on some small investments and sites to get free coins

I am on crypto since the end of 2017. It was a real good time for earning. It was a year of hype. Those days were many volatilities in the price of every coin which was good for the traders. I started with many exchanges but as most of them were too complicated for the beginners i found Yobit as a simpe exchnage to use for the beginners, since that time i am using yobit.

I have been in this area of cryptocurrencies for about 2 years, and I found out about this section through a friend. I consider that knowing this world is one of the things that has happened best to me.

When I started, I only made pennies, every week. However, I was constant and dedicated myself to nurturing my knowledge and surrounding myself with friends who were also in this area, and it was those attitudes that opened and continue to do so, infinite doors with opportunities.

He advised you that if you are starting, do not give up, that profitability is created by you, with your effort and dedication.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:54 PM, Abo3laa said:

Nice. and do you still use taps to this day? 
As we know, these days it's not working.

I have a few months in this world of cryptocurrencies and I met it through airdrop, I have only made little profit, but it is a good way to get money

Well, it is already three years old but there have always been times when I won and lost, but I have always been interested in working with cryptocurrencies

empece a trabajar con las criptomonedas con un aidrop  del 2018 de la la ficha de swidemand reclamando diariamente 100 fichas esta es la hora y todavia me llegan para reclamar tube suerte con el nano y ahora estoy realizando trading en el exchange yobit.net

I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies in late 2019. It took several months to understand this field. I loved this work because it is easy and not tired. For this I advise everyone to invest.

Good evening. I started dealing with cryptocurrencies 5 years ago. At first, he simply invested in a long-term, two years later he began to actively study and engage in trading.

I started dealing with cryptocurrencies about a year ago, started catching airdrops and participating in bounty. Now I think to start trading.

Hi everybody! Actually I started my way at the crypto in 2018 . For the last these years I have learned so many things related to cryptocurrency. I should also admit that I have made mistakes but these mistakes helped me to be more practical and attentive.

I started last year and it has gone super well, although at the beginning not so much because I worked for free and only earned little and now I am working investing obtaining good benefits

Well, I started by mining cryptocurrency. Back then, it was the most common way to get crypto coins. Well, then the question naturally arose about where to sell it. So I got on the EXMO exchange and then went to the Yobit exchange where I trade to this day.

From august 2018 my cryptocurrency journey started. I am enjoying my time on crypto platforms. Its so much beneficial for me. I earn additional money from it.

I started when the bitcons were at $ 9,500 and from there I have tried to find ways to earn the cryptocurrency. But with the discovery of other cryptocurrencies my interest was divided. I have tried to keep up to date in this world of crypto but every day more proposals and challenges arise. The truth is that it is very exciting, I have made you create a strategy, a strategy that can give you great benefits such as disappointment. In any case, discovering cryptocurrencies has given me great pleasure.

I started to work with crypto in the May 2019. But I didn't spend many times in crypto. I started to work hard in cryptoworld in the January 2020. So I am planing to keep working with crypto all my life.

I`m began to understand cryptocurrency back in 2018, at that time he knew only a few popular coins. I started investing in Ethereum and participating in the airdrop.