What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I started bitcoin since March 2018 so I am now in earning bitcoins. I have so many experience in investing, fauceting bitcoin. Sometimes I scam in Ponzi and Hyip website. Sometime my money is double from this website so I think I am now veteran in bitcoin earners.

It took me about two years to figure out how to work with cryptocurrency. It was very difficult. But I do not think that I wasted this time in vain, since I gained a lot of knowledge and in case of losing my main job, I can try my hand at cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 23.01.2020 at 00:48, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

I'm joined crypto community in 2014 however I first heard about bitcoin in 2012. At that time I though it was scam and didn't believe in it. But then when I got to know blockchain better I understood that it is our financial future. I'm very grateful for crypto for all the profit it made it, for all the new info I've learnt and of course for those people I've met here. Crypto community is probably the best community ever!

• Useful or interesting 1

The genesis of what we know now cryptocurrencies began in 2009 with the launch of Bitcoin.
So digital currencies are a type of digital financial asset, or "cryptocurrency". It does not exist in the physical form as is the case with traditional currencies such as the dollar and the euro.
Personally, I started working in this field about three years ago, but on a sporadic basis, and I did not lose anything. Rather, I benefited from this work and developed my technical skills and abilities well.

I started 2017, bitcoin was priced at 300$, also got some good established tokens of today from their initial coin offering. Although some of them was sold very early and some are on a forgotten wallet 😞

Pretty sure it was 2017 i found desparade need to take money from opskins and paypal had a problem that cound not complete my transaction, and for the first time i used bitcoin as a payment method 

Last year I started work on crypto. Now I am learning about crypto on different platforms and I have earned little through trading. 

Oh, really? So you have spend years working for The Crypto. I am very sure you were very experience and you can give so many to us since you are work for The crypto and this question you asked are of course questions asked by people that work for years in THE crypto.

I started trading and winning cryptocurrencies since 2014 ... I was passionate about it ... and I learned how to invest it and the expectations of its high prices.

I Start working On Crypto From Last 4 Years Ago . After 1 Years I Started Trading Crypto On Yobit From Last 3 Years Ago. I Earn Daily 100 $ Through Trading On Yobit. Also You can Make 20$ Per Day As Beginner on Yobit.

I have started after covid pandemic and unfortunately after I lost my job 😞

I couldn't find a job and wasted too much time at home. Then I started to search how can I make my  $100 to $200. The common answers I found that was cryptocurrency. I negociated every details how I can earn. Twitter helped me very much. I followed every masters of cryptos first. Then I eleminated them. Now I'm following only 3 influencers. They sometimes share some clues and I make profit. I made my $100 to $1000 after 3 months. Later on I made a big mistake and forgot to put stoploss and lost $600. But everything is experience for me.

I started my crypto journey in 2018. Two years now i am here, i have lots of mixed experience here, i think this experience will help me in future ! 

I first heard about crypto in the year 2016. Since then I have been actively involved in cryptocurrency trading, I'm indeed happy that I was involved in it. 

When bitcoin first came out, I followed a small profit and took a long break. I started again with airdrops and competitions for about a week.

Bitcoin is known as the principal advanced cash, yet history furnishes us with more precise subtleties and time spans during which computerized monetary forms developed 

1998-2009 The Pre-Bitcoin Years 

In spite of the fact that Bitcoin was the primary digital money to be set up, there have been past endeavors to make monetary standards online with cryptography, two models being B-Money and Bit Gold, which were defined yet not completely created.

i just came to know about crypto in 2015 from  my friend and we laughed at it that how can someone make money online and we didn't expect the price of 15000$  not even in dreams 

I started about 5 years ago and worked for a little while and left it under certain circumstances, but I went back to work in it since the beginning of 2020 and I have been working with it until now and I gained not little experience and liked the topic very much

I started last year, it took me a bit to learn about this crypto topic, I did my research little by little and I learned that there are certain risks, but in the long term you get good profits.

I am aware of crypto since 2014 but i start trading last year and ı am glad i started. I think in the future cryptocurrencies will became more popular. Its better to start learning and working crypto soon as you can