What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Well, when I started in this, it was in 2015, but I started with small faucets, I have never invested my own money, since there are many pages that are scam. But I am very grateful for all that I have been through and the experience I have gained throughout all that time.

Two years ago. To this day I do not remember how I discovered that BTC existed, I think it was for freebitcoin since I spent a good time in it, but it is slow, and in the HI LO game you lose everything in the blink of eyes, it's hard. Later I began to invest in various companies, and but never opened the freebitcoin. It is always good to diversify investments, so finding good companies was essential. From freebitcoin I managed to get just about 15 usd in btc in a year. I remember my first entry in Enjin wallet of those satochis. I keep the photo nostalgically still.
Greetings.

Well, when I started in this, it was in 2015, but I started with small faucets, I have never invested my own money, since there are many pages that are scam. But I am, very gratefull for all that I have been through and the experience I have gained throughout all that time..

I have been following it for 5 years, this year I decided to invest in crypto currency.

Edited by mikail12

In this year I began, in large part, to the covid-19 pandemic and want to find sources of income.

Enter through the faucets, where my first withdrawal was in LTC and I am currently looking for information focused on educating myself about Blockchain

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I started about 2 years ago maybe 3 years, when bitcoin had a price of about a thousand dollars, now I regret not having invested hahaha, I consider it useful because with some practice in trading you can get good profits

Good morning! Personally, I began to study cryptocurrencies when I was 15 years old, during school time, I am still fond of it and actively trade, I recommend it to everyone!

• +5 1

I got acquainted with cryptocurrency in December 2017 when a real hype appeared. Then I tried to trade on Binance and I think it was successful because I didn't lose anything.Over time, I have already increased my bank by investing.

• +5 1

My first experience with bitcoin was in 2013. I tried to use websites that offered free satoshi. I used this approach for a month but bitcoin price was not so big back then and I abandoned it. Probably I had to continue using them because in 2013 such websites were more generous.

I started to be interested in the cryptocurrency industry in 2016.And i was really interested in great detail.Mining,Trade, I did it all.And now I manage various channels on social media.If you yourself fully believe in this job and try to do something for this sector,you will surely succeed.

I started getting into cryptocurrency in 2017. It all started when I discovered that my graphics card (1060 6 GB) was capable of generating several dollars a day in income. I mined my first $ 100 and deposited it on the exchange.

I started working with cryptocurrency in 2018. I currently trade mainly cryptocurrencies such as Btc, Eth, Xrp, Trx, Ltc, Bch, Usdt

I started working at a crypto exchange in 2017 .. I think this is a very good part-time job for those who are looking for additional income on the Internet.

Nice to see you. As for me I began do this business in this year. Ive heard and worked with crypto before, but mostly this year. About my time I think I have to waste a lot of time to get profit. Its just my opinion 

I got into this area about 2 years ago. Quite randomly, asking about one public about cryptocurrency that was in the advertisement. Having tried to participate in the airdrop, I received about $ 15, and after that I began to study this sphere. And I think that it was not done in vain. This is a combination of business with pleasure, earnings and self-development

Занимаюсь крипто трейдингом относительно недавно. Считаю что это достаточно полезно т.к. мы стоим на пороге будущего развития криптовалют и в скором времени они станут не отъемлимой часть наше жизни. К тому же это неплохой заработок

• -1 1

Занимаюсь крипто трейдингом относительно недавно. Считаю что это достаточно полезно т.к. мы стоим на пороге будущего развития криптовалют и в скором времени они станут не отъемлимой часть наше жизни. К тому же это неплохой заработок

• -1 1

Honestly, I have been learning about this world for a few months, I have always liked to read, and with this quarantine, cryptocurrencies have been perhaps my favorite topic. I am working slowly and calmly, but I would like to be able to dedicate a little more to it in the future.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

I don't really remember if I started at the end of 2018 or at the beginning of 2019, either way I'm really happy that I did, I first started on faucets and stuff like that, they obviously don't pay much but I helped me to understand a learn more about crypto

I started working in cryptocurrencies when I was young in 2013 and its price was very small and no one expected this huge success, really we have conquered the world

I started working with cryptocurrency last year. My first coin was a little-known one, but since it was just released on the market, I was able to make good money on it.

• +1 1

I started in 2018 with small currency exchanges and in the ptc and it is a job that requires dedication and a lot of perseverance

• +3 1

First time I started to work in crypto in April 20l9. I couldnt earn anything almost 3 month. After 3 month, when I learned main ways to earn in cryptoworld, finaly I started earnings.

• +2 1