What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I have joined this forum just a minute ago, my friend told me about this, as of this pandemic virus, I need to become more productive and gaining knowledge is what I am talking about being productive.

Hello my dear.  I've been on cryptotalk.org for a few days. I learned about it from one of my brothers.  My time is wasted here but I can use my time to achieve something.....

It's a nice question ! For me I know about Bitcoin since 2011 ! When it's price was really cheap ! 

I joined this field at 2015 for the first time ! Mining was really easy ! And it doesn't need high performance devices ! 

I joined trading at the beginning of 2020 and now I have make good profits from it

On 1/23/2020 at 3:22 PM, Benjamin said:

Well, my friend recommend this forum to me last year and thanks for them because they are giving me some opportunity to gain some profit by just posting here in this forum, i hope that this will be a long term campaign to having some source of money.

Same here my friend recommended this forum to me last February and I'm glad that it really helps me to learn cryptoworld knowledge and at the same time the earnings here is really helpful to support some of my needs. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Hi everybody, I have started working here on crypto from afew months ago ,it's  not along time,but in this period, I have learnt many things about crypto currency, and searched about some information on the internet and watched some videos on YouTube, I am very happy to join this wonderful platform. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 1/23/2020 at 8:32 AM, Kenan mehoub said:

I have been in this field for several years and it helped me a lot in securing money in spite of the small capital that I invested in trading it is really a profitable and enjoyable business

I have been into cryptocurrency for 3 years estimatly because I have participated in many airdrops and bounties before meeting up with this forum that makes my days bright and busy.

Hy friend,  i started in cryptotalk in this year and it is very amazing site it changed my life by this information in cryptotalk society and the way of pay on the post that i write .

i just started this year for to earn money and knowladge. this site is so useful to the users and people using this site and i recommend this opportunity to other to try free easy way of earning and definitely this is not a waste of time because of this forum people's knowledge will enhance and also the english grammar skills.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:22 AM, Migo said:

I started in crypto for a few years, maybe 8 years, but I stopped sometimes maybe for two or three years, because I was new and I thought myself that I will not make any difference in this world, but with some encouragement I returned 

Same here, I started since 2016 but my interest in cryptoworld is not too much that time. I back last February 2020 because it hooked again my attention to explore cryptoworld more. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I start working in Crypto market before two one year ago , I just enter in Crypto market because their are alot of ways of earning . in beginning I just work on faucets or pay per task website .

but before 7-8 month I shift on trading , faucets and airdops .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I joined his forum on July 15 and this is my 2 weeks already, I am really thankful here because I learned many things here and I enjoyed working here, it gives me motivation and happiness whenever I received reputation. I always prioritize the knowledge, that is why it satisfies me.

• +5 1

I start to engage with crypt in the year 2018 and i am just observing the cryptocurrency. But i started to work with crypto trading and crypto investing in the year 2019 and luckily i earn good and now continuously earning and saving until i reaches my goal.

• +1 1

To answer you questions my friend. I am new here in this forum I joined this forum last june 29 this year 2020 and I am thankful that I am here in this forum because it is a big help in my life now.  This forum was very useful because we can earn from this forum and at the same time we also lots of learning to know here. In this situation that we are facing in reality like the pandemic is happening right now this forum was a big help for us that don't have source of income.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/22/2020 at 11:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

Actually i am a students so last year my brother tell me about crypto currency and about it positive,negative effect.. After hear that i curious to learn  about crypto currency... Thus From 2019    to till now i am still try ti learn about crypto worlds.. And yah i have a plan to get into this worlds of currency more becuase its a place to earn huge profit if YOU have enough idea about if various section❤               

So far so good this is over 4 years that I joined the world of crypto currencies which I begins as a bounty hunter, participating in both air drops and faucets. As of then I was still amateur in experiences. Till in this year that I joined cryptotalk campaign of pay per making post that am expose to so many crypto related things, adding much more experience to me in regarding crypto currency system

• +1 1

actually i didn't start long ago , i started at the same time i joined the forum since i didn't know anything about crypto before , hope i can join more crypto forums later when i gain enough experience

I entered this forum about two months ago

First, I want to tell you that I went in search of knowledge and education about cryptocurrencies and how to earn them

I started gaining knowledge and progressing in this forum

It is a unique experience in my life. I hope it will be a success for me and for all members

I have known Cryptocurrency for a long time but I never took is that serious because I thought it scam but now I have come to notice that it is one of the best ways one can easily make good money sitting from home and believe me it is a valid confirm business to make extra income from.

BetFury                                                   

On 1/23/2020 at 3:19 PM, bliznec said:

I started studying cryptography in 2015 when I found out what bitcoin is. Then he began to study it and realized that it was necessary to invest in crypto. 

That is good buddy, you have learned bitcoin from the year 2015 I hope that you earned a lot of money on the year of 2017 if you have good investment before it started.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:03 AM, cryptowinner21 said:

Hi people! According to me i start earning bitcoin since year 2017 with faucets site and mining sites! Bitcoin price was 500 $! At this time i get huge satoshis on faucet sites!

Well lam also not much more experience in crypto since 2018 I active in crypto, in this two years so many times I left this field now once again active when I see this forum in YouTube, I am also start my journey through faucets, but not Lucky like you when I entire in crypto that time bitcoin gained good prices, so faucets not give good earning for me. 

I don't know the actual year for now but I have been here for several years and I have make good profit especially when the airdrop campaigns were good and believe me Cryptocurrency is real source of income because you will earn good money when you join legit projects.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 8/1/2020 at 10:32 AM, Moontong said:

I joined his forum on July 15 and this is my 2 weeks already, I am really thankful here because I learned many things here and I enjoyed working here, it gives me motivation and happiness whenever I received reputation. I always prioritize the knowledge, that is why it satisfies me.

You just almost 1 month old in crypotalk yet you have so much post, that's so admiring. Your hard work is very admirable, me I'm 2 months old yet my posted topic is very low. How's that happen mate? Any advice to increase posting rates?

BetFury                                                   

On 6/24/2020 at 4:08 PM, bino said:

Just starting and right now I'm enjoying posting. The more I learn about the forum the more I enjoyed it.

We have the same month that we joined here and we have the same feeling when we enter this forum. Thinking that we earn from this forum and keep learning at the same time for me that is enough to make my self enjoy and satisfy here. That's why I am still here and will never leave.

BetFury                                                   

I started crypto not long ago but I have to confess that it is a very legit source of income and I will recommend everyone to make use of it because there is no much stress and you can work and earn while sitting at home as long as you you have good knowledge and experience about the field.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:22 AM, kimberly24 said:

Hi mate, I started at 2019 and I consider it useful for at least I am earning and at the same time I am learning from crypto world.

I think you already have many experiences in cryptoworld that's why I can tell you also share what you have learned to the other members here. Keep it up more and I know soon you will achieve your success here on cryptoworld by keeping your self to learn.