What should I expect from cryptocurrency? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What should I expect from cryptocurrency?

On 1/22/2020 at 2:36 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

It will be interesting to know what happened and how you treat your investment, tell something more there is plenty of room in the post and you can write a whole book if you want. This year from what I've seen it dumped and then pumped. I hope that now I'm here it will keep pumping.

I hope that price will keep rising and it seems that it is not stopping. I don't see the top maybe it is 15k maybe we just move to 20k so fast that we will not notice. It is breaking above any resistence right now after all the good newswe had lately.

• +1 1

We overcomed the crypto tragedy that happened the middle of this year. Now cryptoworld is doing perfect. So hope for the best in crypto. Always do what you want to do and what you have the knowledge to do.The prices are increasing. Use the chance.

Cryptocurrencies are part of the world economy and finance, every day many of them strengthen and grow, almost none disappear, on the contrary, new cryptocurrencies and new chains and networks appear, every day more entrepreneurs and companies join the cryptographic world. This world is booming so we can expect it to continue expanding and taking new positions, we can hope to take some of that wealth that is generated from the crypto world.

• +1 1

It is a platform where we can not predict anything but now many senior members says that there is a great chance of increase in the price of bitcoin and it is the best time to purchase the bitcoin.

We cannot expect anything from cryptocurrency because it is a virtual currency and it does its own movement and as there is no pressure on anyone, it is very difficult to motivate it and predict it. There are many senior members like this and there are many professional traders who have been working in it for a very long time and they give their opinion about it. Like now when we talk about cryptocurrency, in the beginning of this year, cryptocurrency was very down, its price has reduced but now it has started filling in it. It has been observed from the past few days that now the cryptocurrency prices have started increasing. So we cannot expect anything from it when it will increase its price and when it will decrease.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto is the world best market and you can change your life in a short time so expect the good from the crypto market becasue in the crypto market so many peoples will change their life in this great market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

I am hope that you were not dissapointed with the first quarter of 2020. It was terrible but if you lost money then the rest quarters paid back and you should be in big profit today. And the rest hasn't come yet, expect price to rise more. Even JPMorgan is on the Bitcoin train now and even high tech companies are buying.

• +1 1

You have a small time set for only one quarter. Prices as you have seen were really bad for first quarter and it is not just three months that you can judge crypto but you need to be patient and have more time for your investment to see it keep growing.

• +2 1

Expect the unexpected but q1 was a disaster. I hope it didn't discourage you so much. It helped more to buy Bitcoin and become part of the community and maybe we will see in q1 2021 a lot more happening.

• +1 1

Bitcoin's price suddenly rise few weeks ago but not it's dropping again and this kind of movement is really normal because cryptocurrency is really volatile.

I do not think you can except any thing from cryptocurrency in any way you can think that it will go high and will be accepted by further countries so there is nothing special in it to wait.

First quarter of the year is not always important and this year it had to deal with coronavirus so prices were affected. Right now we are watching the rise. It is what they call the rise and rise of Bitcoin, and this is the beginning, enjoy one more year of rise and profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

As long as we still collect earning from crypto talk what I expect is to see the price of Bitcoin to increase daily which is currently happening , because the more the price increases the more the value of Satoshi we receive increases.

Friend, I am new in this forum but years in crypto. I think that you were looking very short term and I hope you did not miss all the profits we had all this time. Bitcoin is like that. It dumps, it crashed even more than 50% and then suddenly it is revived and back up again. You need nerves and guts to be in this market and hodl.

• +2 1

What I hope is to be able to save for the future, perhaps to escape a bit from the entire economic situation that afflicts us the most, coming from a country where our reality is increasingly complicated.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hey friend, I am not an expert in cryptoworld but I think the prices are on increase and the chances for you to loose your money are low. Be confident about it and use good skills and knowledge for trading and investing. And it is true that the number of cryptocurrency users are increasing day by day, this will make cryptos acceptable for worldwide transactions in near future. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Yes, I think everyone expects bullrun in the first quarter and later of this year. We are very much looking forward to that upgrade and I still believe that bitcoin will benefit its holders as it was in 2017. I hope the bullrun will actually happen this year and further boost the cryptocurrency market.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 6:36 PM, Delgboke said:

We all should expect bull run in crypto world. Maybe sometimes it takes much time than normal but always keep in mind if you are holding a strong coin then you will earn profit one day for sure.

On 10/29/2020 at 6:00 AM, HodlKiddo said:

There are a lot of thinga that you should expect from cryptocurrency. Like the halving and the bullrun that will happen after the halving on Bitcoin. It really is something that a lot of people are expecting and I really think that you should also set your eyes on it.

Bull runs or bear runs are quite common in the world of crypto but my expectation is something far beyond profit and earning. I expect security and full protection when I convert my capital to digital coins. This is the most vital aspect of cryptocurrency that still needs improvement so that more people can trust this field and invest in crypto coins. I believe the higher capitalization of fiat currency is mainly due to the fact that lots of people think fiat is safer but this is not the case in every situation.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Please allow me to offer my point of view from my inexperienced perspective. I believe we should expect this cryptocurrency market to keep growing exponentially. I've been particularly following bitcoin's historical price and it has experienced a sustained growth that many analysts concur will keep taking place in the future. 

Yes, I think we've seen that the first quarter of this year the price of bitcoin has increased and the market has gone up a bit. In March it decreased slightly, then there was a significant increase from September to November. Now it is still bullish, I think it will continue until December, I hope that 2021 will also continue to rise.

• +1 1

The first quarter of 2021 is headed for a bear fight, as Bitcoin is expected to break the $ 18,000 barrier and a selloff is estimated to exceed $ 800 million, therefore currently the best for small investors like  us is to sell before the end of 2020.

I have observed that this year have been year if variation for crypto currency. As we have seen a large bull run as well as a very huge decline in price but overall price have increased.

• +3 1

I think it is viable and the possible situation is that the primary zone of the one year 2020 is to be a correction motion for the fee of cryptocurrencies and that is truly what took place after which I suppose that the cryptocurrencies have again to the preceding direction, it truly is the upward thrust. thank you so much

I think it is viable and the possible situation is that the primary zone of the one year 2020 is to be a correction motion for the fee of cryptocurrencies and that is truly what took place after which I suppose that the cryptocurrencies have again to the preceding direction, it truly is the upward thrust. thank you so much

• +1 1