What should I expect from cryptocurrency? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What should I expect from cryptocurrency?

On 1/22/2020 at 7:54 PM, Heroshema said:

You should be positive when you are trading / holding or learning about it .. its an amazing big world

Crypto is a good market and in this market you make good money through trading but you think positive about it. In the crypto market we can change our life in a short time becasue through trading we can make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We expect a lot from working on this platform.  Acquiring our knowledge in this form can be educated skills to earn money.  And with hard work we can achieve a lot.  And be educated.  And I can do better in the future.  And I can make money by investing here.  Thank you very much for my future.

I expect the bitcoin prices to reach 40 thousands by the end of the 2021. My future prediction for 2024 after it's upcoming halving is around 200 thousand dollars. As for altcoins, I expect a mini altcoin rally in the first or second month of the new year and then another bitcoin bull run after that.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 1/22/2020 at 8:36 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

I think that you always have to enter on time because it gives very great benefits, but of course when the market is in the red it is a bit scary, so at that time it is better to leave it and wait for everything to stabilize.

Well in the principal month of the time of January you notice that the coins are expanding as the bitcoin is additionally expanding then for the holders and brokers it is a decent chance yet notice that privilege not its at present unloading but rather it doesn't mean it is a terrible sign is likewise important for a decent chance.

We always hope that the future of digital currencies is in our favor, and we always hope to increase its price so that we can make good profits.
In fact, what I expect from digital currencies is to continue to rise and improve.
Through that, we can ensure that we achieve adequate profits that help us secure our basic requirements.

• +2 1

I expect a lot of success and control at the international level in terms of financial dealings. The matter is very impressive. You see all this superiority on the part of those in charge of digital currencies. 

Keep your expectations good from every thing in life. I expect a good and high price of the market. The price should be increase of the crypto currency in the next second quarter of the year.

BetFury                                                   

Every day that you spend cryptocurrencies will be more popular and more useful when making any exchange in real trade and this is one of the advantages that will simply make this era of cryptocurrencies become even more popular.

• Useful or interesting 1

The same question I ask myself, but not about the year ‭‭2020‬‬ but rather about the year ‭2021‬, and when we are on the last day of the year ‭‭2020‬‬, what do we expect from cryptocurrencies, for example, will the price of bitcoin reach more than $ 30,‭000‬ at the beginning of the new year or will the price of bitcoin drop? I think that professional traders and investors who  They analyze the market properly and have experience in trades. They will succeed and for me I will wait and watch the movement of the market

According to my expectations, the price of the electronic currency will increase a lot

Due to the increase in beneficiaries and the increasing popularity of this currency

I hope you believe my expectations. 

As a bigginer in cryptocurrency world, their are slots of things one should expect in cryptocurrency world. It trading is very simple if one put more effort an d commitment in it. The profit is huge and smiley.

Everyone hopes that the cryptocurrency market will always go up so that it can provide benefits for its users. Now that the increase in the crypto market is caused by a pandemic, people are turning to investing in cryptocurrencies so as not to be affected by the pandemic. Currently only cryptocurrencies have survived the crisis due to viruses.

• +1 1

I think that all of us can now know whether the currency is strong or not, in general the cryptocurrency has a bright future, in particular the first hundred currencies are strong, but do not risk all the capital, distribute it between them and leave a percentage of usdt and after two months you will find reasonable profits if you do not have  The courage to trade.

2020 had many great opportunities in the crypto world and if we look in detail at 2020, starting in January, cryptocurrencies began to increase in this case, bitcoin, but in March it fell constantly and began to recover in July but the largest The volatility of all cryptocurrencies in general was in November and December, bitcoin went through the roof, now in January 2021 today, January 4, bitcoin is at 32 thousand dollars and in a constant increase, we just have to wait and get lucky with the cryptocurrency that you choose, have passion and perseverance so that it increases in value and earn income from it.

What do you mean exactly by cryptocurrency? There are about 7 thousand cryptocurrencies in the market and all of them has different price action. 

If you are talking about bitcoin, then the major trend is bullish, the demand is high and the supply is getting lower in the exchanges. People tend to hodl their bitcoin than selling them even at these 32-34k prices. 

Altcoins on the other hand is a completely different story. The dominance is started to go down and many analyists expect an altcoin season soon. 

• +2 1

Most of the answers that you will hear regarding price speculation will be inaccurate, it is bet to follow the news of coindesk to get accurate information about this.

So many coins this year show signs about our bullrun. As the price of Bitcoin continues to rise since the beginning of this year, the prices of Bitcoin Cash, Dashcoin, Jash and Bitcoin SV will double. This time is important so we take some patients. 

• +2 1

We are facing a major development in the field of cryptocurrencies, as I noticed an increase in market money in digital currencies in general and Bitcoin in particular, reaching a barrier of 800 billion dollars and this is an amazing and huge number, so I expect an increase in currency rates well and some of them will achieve historical figures

You should expect from cryptocurrency what you put into it. I mean to say it all depends on the effort you put in it, it is a life changer. And concerning the prices Issue they are on a rise now that we are in the first days of 2021, and Bitcoin is astonishing everyone after it reached 34k. 

Digital currency is required to make huge increment of it's cost in view of some news and forecasts on article and we are seeking after that to occur .however don't simply rely upon others state consistently check it's worth. Bitcoin value esteem is extremely unstable we can make heaps of benefit whenever or lose some estimation of it too.

thanks.....

I expect from cryptocurrency is high price and more projects. New projects open people got more opportunity to work and invest their money and got more profit that's the reason everyone want to get profit. Many expecting from this forum are paid more to us. 

On 1/22/2020 at 2:36 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

@Delgboke

My friend with regards to currencies, a person can expect high and low prices for those cryptocurrencies, but through the supply and demand for that currency, where the greater the demand for that currency, the greater the rise of that currency, and the greater the supply on that currency, the lower the currency's price. For that we must always study and collect sufficient information from Order it

Every person know that crypto currency market is un predictable and you fully watch out crypto market. This is best for you because the crypto market is magician world and some thing happen in few days.The cryptocurrency market value blinking every time. 

On 1/22/2020 at 5:36 PM, Delgboke said:

Crypto market change the people life and this give the good earning opportunity to the world and so many peoples will make good money in this business through trading becasue the market is very fast and good and we can make good money in this market easily.

BetFury