What should I expect from cryptocurrency? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What should I expect from cryptocurrency?

This year the pandemic had a lot of impact on the markets, we don't even know how we will end the year.

it depends on what you do.. if you just sit and watch, then nothing and if you trade and only get better then you should expect success  but in order to make money in the world of cryptocurrenies you must work very hard.. you need to constantly work and correct your mistakes.

Well, I think we can expect cryptocurrencies to be easy to use, cross borders, make international transfers without so much paperwork and bureaucracy, overcome ideological barriers.

Bitcoin is an increasing coin every day. it will increase with each passing day. Of course, this is my opinion. it is carrying out very good projects and the number of users will increase very soon.

The inevitable that goes up to be able to obtain greater profit hahaha; I very much hope that this is part of everyday life in world markets as a payment method

The crypto market is never gonna end i guess but no one can say fo sure how long it has and will last. Butvi think as long as Bitcoin is there, crypto will remain. I can expect a lot from cryptocurrency. Each currency can come with a price rise and a better life that will make our future a lot better.

crypto has a bright future and in near future crypto will be very much popular to all over the world and people will invest on crypto to make profit.

On 9/15/2020 at 2:44 PM, bogdanoff said:

What we should be expecting from cryptocurrencies is a rise of price for the best of them for many years as they are creating the best financial system and changing how this works. I am believer in crypto and I try to learn even how to code as this is the most interesting technology that has been produced lately.

totally agree with you. cryptocurrencies should have an upward trend in the future and gain more prestige and usability, especially those that have a strong project behind. and blockchain technology is a great advance that is already revolutionizing current technology, that gives a lot of support to cryptocurrencies

3 hours ago, Mahmood9655 said:

The prices of cryptocurrencies have decreased dramatically due to the spread of the Corona virus in the world, which affected all economic fields, but in the second half we saw a significant increase in currency prices, which indicates the strength this field 

The digital currency markets are notorious for experiencing sharp price fluctuations, and the months where coronavirus fears grew were no different. But at times, analysts have described Bitcoin as a safe-haven asset, depicting it as something that investors flock to during times of geopolitical turmoil.

I always hope that price of the maket would be on my friend. In every trade I always wish for it. Another hope is that i can make payment by using cryptocurrency whole over the world.

What I expect from cryptocurrency is a philosophical question. for me, the answer is simple: "crypto allows me to live".

1 hour ago, Ernesto9191 said:

totally agree with you. cryptocurrencies should have an upward trend in the future and gain more prestige and usability, especially those that have a strong project behind. and blockchain technology is a great advance that is already revolutionizing current technology, that gives a lot of support to cryptocurrencies

me too

On 22.01.2020 at 19:36, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

You should not expect anything from the crypto. Because it has never given us any promises :) Seriously speaking I don't wait any significant movement of crypto market this year. I think that the bull run will be in 2021-2022 (hope for the first option). not earlier. Now we are witnessing a stage or a phase of consolidation, don't know how it's better to say. When so called whaled begin to enter the market and very slowly to buy all the assets on it.

• +2 1

You can expect anything from cryptocurrencies, the price can rise as it can fall at any time, it is a matter of knowing how to study trends and wait for the right moment to be able to invest in them and obtain good profits.

At the present time, cryptocurrencies have regained their strength and their prices have risen again. I expect a bright future for cryptocurrencies.

image.png.d3a57299ac918e63d1004e638e95f61f.png

• -5 1
  • +5 1

il bitcoin avrà un grande valore in futuro, chi inizia ad investire ora, tra qualche anno, stimo che per 10 anni il bitcoin avrà un grande valore per fare molti milionari, dobbiamo pensare a lungo termine

Now bitcoin is already in high price in my opinion. so i expect for another bearish movement from btc so i will be able to buy again in dip. I will be very happy if it comes below 9k usd again.  then I will buy and hold for next 12k hit😉

What fits your needs !! If you want money, always look for a way to catch a price increase to buy at an opportune moment. If you want to invest for the long term, research projects that support multiple currencies and invest in them to earn money in the long term!

On the first querter of this year,,i bought bitcoin on 5k usd and few days ago i sold it on 11k usd.. i think i am really good investor haha. It was my best investment ever

I have always thought that cryptocurrencies are the future friend, and they are already arriving so I always hope for the best (that they go up), clearly this with the strong and most recognized cryptocurrencies (those that are actually good projects) since there are currently a lot of badly thought cryptocurrencies, and that end up failing.

I think I am a bit late to answer here, but anyway, I will tell my opinion on that. I think that in two-three month btc will raise up to 15-17k and eth to 700$. 

If you only expect profits in a quarter you are in the wrong place. You have to wait for some years and find entry point and exit points. Usually beginners that make big investments more than they can handle sell right where the bottom is. Did you do that in Q1?

well due to many reasons in addition to corona virus issue the prices fallen for sometime then increased again and this is normal since many people who had to leave their jobs and stay home needed something to work to earn money from it and this caused the numbers of crypto users to increase and this affected the prices and increased

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Expect that everything continues as it has been until now and good opportunities continue to present themselves, what I do is prepare every day to be able to be prepared when it comes to operating. It is a complicated world for those of us who always start studying well!

• +5 1

You can expect transparency, efficiency and digital future money from cryptocurrency it is the best innovation for this world you should know that. It is a great financial weapon for all.

• +1 1