Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news?

It's not bad to read some news about crypto but, you should know in yourself if it is good or bad, well because we're learning about crypto and ee must know how the market works so we will not go far away not to know if it is profitable ir not. 

For people who like speculation and gambling, news method more profitable than price predictions. Need big money and instinct to invite people enter his game on market. every method has the same risk but in fundamental must put long range because convince people with rumors/ sentiment is not easy.

investing in crypto can give really many satisfactions and gains, but at the same time it is really risky you can lose all the capital invested in a moment,therefore one must invest with caution and wisdom...

• +1 1

19 minutes ago, Shahida said:

Of course. I think the investment is safe.  Because if you invest in crypto.  However, you can get good profit.  This is why I disagree with you

in my opinion you should not totally relay on the new. it is always better to do some research of your own before investing your money in cryoto currency because the value of crypto currency or price chart have a lot off variation so before making any investment you should have all the knowledge of market.

I think yes it is risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news, because we dont forget that tricks of wales and big traders, not just in trading in the market, also they invest in plant some fake news to attract people to invest.

Of course news is a more reliable guard on what coin to invest in, but coins don't have news on a daily basis and traders trade daily.

So for long term trading, you rely on news.

For short term trading, you rely on price predictions.

Make sure to double check what you've read, then read the forums and talk to senior or senior members about specific currencies to get a clear picture of whether or not to invest. I dive. There is a lot of manipulation going on, so be careful with your money

On 1/22/2020 at 11:42 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Some people only read price predictions when they want to invest in a particular coin. This is a common method but news is also a very important source of gathering information about the future of crypto coins. For example, sometimes you read in the news that a certain finance or a big company have plans to start a project for a particular coin. This kind of news often leads to the increase in value but the effect could be anything. Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

Which one do you think is more reliable as the basis for investment, news or price predictions?

As in all other markets in the crypto field I would stick to the old strategy: "Buy the rumor, sell the news". Just you need to always check online for rumors concerning new cryptos and future updates and of course to check them yourself and be one of the first to buy. Media most of the time is selling "old news" so I would not rely much on it.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:42 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Some people only read price predictions when they want to invest in a particular coin. This is a common method but news is also a very important source of gathering information about the future of crypto coins. For example, sometimes you read in the news that a certain finance or a big company have plans to start a project for a particular coin. This kind of news often leads to the increase in value but the effect could be anything. Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

Which one do you think is more reliable as the basis for investment, news or price predictions?

It depends if the news from the original coin site okay I will see otherwise I will not believe the news a random one without a prove ..

It is completely risky to trade depending on the news only 
you need to analyze the chart and the daily volume and how many exchanges for this coin 
may be you follow the experts in their signal to assure that a lot of people will enter with you this coin 
so you need to take time and search very well before buying or selling to avoid losing your money 

On 1/22/2020 at 5:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Just a little heads up for you, news are full of lies so if you will just base your investment using the information that you get from news then time will come that your money will just perish. 

You need to do more than that, like look for a forum where other are sharing their opinion about a certain project and there you can just collect all the useful information then you can decide the best decision. 

can be risky or not. because news can also be a prediction for the next market movement. Market trends can change quickly, and news will likely come before or after the trend. so, in my opinion the most important thing is when we are going to invest. regardless of the news, before or after, momentum is the most important thing when investing.

I don't think right now investing in Crypto is risky or i travel with any manner of counterfeit news which are consciousness circulated new I invest through correct channels and after delve into on could you repeat that? i am investing.All the companies tolerate in attendance be the owner of marketing strategies before launch they need to grasp nearly all of the group and purpose common media platforms for promotions.

Investment always a partner with a risk. That's why many High Yield Investment Platforms, always reminds people don't invest what you cannot afford to loose. Based on my true to life experience, the site is running good for a maximum of seven days, I've searched for it at youtube actual testimonials and reviews, site reviews at google.com, site reviews at different review sites, almost all says it's good and many people earned a lot. But after a few days of my investment, and go back trying to open the site where I've invested, unfortunately, a lot of system notes like upgrades, system site is under maintenance and others. It's because Investing is really risky, the stability of the business that encourages investment is not reliable at all.  It is better to focus on non-investing site, but it may take some time to earn an amount of bitcoins, but be sure to research a lot, read a lot before pursuing to investment. Just an advice my friend.

No not at all according to me I don't think so that it is risky to invest in cryptocurrency yes there is a negative fluctuations in some of the Crypto coins prices but it's good for trading and to earn huge profit from it.

Planning to start a project market I've seen some news for changing market trends.  Which of the following do you consider to be more reliable as a basis for investment, news or price forecasts even when investments can be transferred from one currency to another?  For example, sometimes you read in the news for a certain amount of money or for a certain company's fixed currency ...

The prediction news is just a tool or indicator that help to predict the price, this is doesn't mean you need to follow those prediction, otherwise, follow those prediction may ends up loses, because there's no more research before investing.

Well I have never put resources into digital forms of money as per the news. I generally do some exploration before putting resources into any coin. What's more, that encourages me a great deal.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Crypto currencies news have a major impact on the prices of crypto currencies. But if a coin have a good news it is not means that this will definitely pump up, actually everything have to be judge technically and fundamentally also 

crypto coins. For instance, in some cases you read in the news that a specific money or a major organization have plans to begin a task for a specific coin. This sort of news frequently prompts the expansion in esteem yet the impact could be anything.

I think with the news, you should even take some advice from the senior members, because we can get only knowledge about it but from someone experienced we will come to know that what will happen next, so read news but with take advice from someone too.

Yes, this is very risky, since the cryptocurrency can both rise in price and collapse because of one news, it is better to look at the charts yourself and try to predict where it will go.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Estimating the prices with only news is not good for trading. All aspects should be estimated before analyzing a coin price.

Yes,  that's risky because sometimes those articles creating blogs to hype some coins. That's why don't rely to those articles /blogs because this will cause losses to us only. 

I don't think presently investing in Crypto is risky or i change with any unselfish of fake news which are individuality circulated bonus I invest through proper channels and after examination on move toward again? i am investing.All the companies be inflicted with in attendance possess up marketing strategies before launch they have it in mind to attain a outsized sum of the convergence and put into operation delegation media platforms for promotions