If you have time machine then what can yo do? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

If you have time machine then what can yo do?

perhaps in the event that I thought about bitcoin quite a while back, possibly I had gotten rich, I would gather however much bitcoin as could reasonably be expected and when traded right now I would turn into a tycoon.

I realize this is anecdotal and it can't occur on the grounds that the world will be disturbed when it occurs and there are no more guidelines that we will follow and the computerized money market will flip around.

Yes, I like your idea. I think I will do the same if I have a back-up machine in time. I will go back when the bitcoin price was $ 0.01 and buy large quantities of it.

Life is great and enjoy it

If i had a time machine i would also do the same as you. I would invest a lot into bitcoin when the price was below a dollar and i would have even started with faucets at that time which i think would have been amazing. And then at this point i would be a crypto millionaire which would allow me to do pretty much anything i want and to even travel using my crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thinking about time machine is like imagining that you could be a billionaire and what you could do. Obviously, we all would have bought a lot of bitcoin and become billionaires.

If I have a time machine I will travel to past and buy as much as Bitcoin that I can. And travel to future and then check the trading market result and accordingly invest in different coins. But time machine and all are only dreams

What I am going to do mainly is take the time back to when the price of bitcoin was about nothing and invest all my savings in it and wait patiently for a time like this to reap. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/9/2020 at 3:08 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

I think I would do the same thing in 2009 I would go to buy really many bitcoins but not only would I also do many sports bets, I would play lotteries knowing the results in advance...

I think that I can use that time machine and I am going to the past to learn baout cryptocurrencies. And then in the present I can earn more money. It is a waste that i didn't encounter bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies back then. 

As for me, I don't have a time machine, so I will invest in the cryptocurrency market now, and after years I will have the same result as if I had a time machine for now.

I would have  gone to the time the price of the bitcoins was too low. And I would have bought as much as coins I could. And hold it  for a decade. Then I think now I would have been a multi billionaire of all time. But all of this a imagination. Because there is no time machine and we have to still analysis the chart to understand the currencies better.  

Yes. This is a funny question, I tried to imagine I knew bitcoin 11 years ago. I would spend about $ 100 or more to buy bitcoin for $ 0.03. I own some huge bit of bitcoin and get rich. maybe now I own an island and build a house there.

I would invest all my money in real estate , I think that choosing a good property could even earn more than buying a few thousand bitcoins for a low price. 

Ha-ha-ha-ha, this is a dream world that we will never find, I advise you to learn to trade now and work hard and deliver to a real thing, it will not be just a fantasy and there will be a lot of profits waiting for you.

On 4/26/2020 at 3:33 PM, nayon89 said:

Quite funny question. agreeably if I had a time machine, I would usher off to that precedent after the Bitcoin price was exceedingly downhearted and I would get hold of pocketful Bitcoins divulge 70000 BTC to be the richest individualism in this time. I am notwithstanding blaming my past, why I was not skilled to invest in BTC at the incredibly chief advantage of its release. 

I think that if I have a time machine then I will go back to my past and then prevent the spending to worthless things that I bought and I hope that I can be better in the future. I hope that I can be successful in the future and now here in cryptocurrencies. 

On 1/21/2020 at 5:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

That's a brilliant idea of going back to 2009 and purchase bitcoins and come back to present time I think even me I was going to do the same if I had a time machine.

You're right, if there was a time machine, we would all do this. Bitcoin's price was 20,000 when everyone went back again. At that time, everyone used to manage bitcoin as per their wish to lose bitcoin. But it is never possible. Time waits for no one.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

Well, if I have time machine, I also do what you will do. Yes, I will also invest my money to bitcoin when it is just a small valued coin. Then, after that I will also get back to the present, not to calculate my profit, but also invest on some altcoin that I can see in the market. And I will travel in the future to see if all of my investments are already have high profit or not.

If I have a time machine I will go back to the past and find Satoshi Nakamoto and know his character before he disappears.

If I had a time machine, I would take myself back to 2009 and start mining bitcoins and trying to access someone's abandoned wallets that contain more than 10,000 bitcoins

We are all members of the forum CryptoTalk without exception we have the same wish, which is to go back to 2009 and buy bitcoin for 0.03, but unfortunately this dream will never be fulfilled

Well if I have a time machine I will actually rewind the time to the days which the price of bitcoin where not up to a dollars , and I will buy many of it and then forward the time to this present and, I will really be rich compared to the profit I will have made .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If i have it.. I will go many years later and see what about cryptocurrencies and their prices! Then i will buy the most profitable currencies and earn hugh amounts of profits!

If I should have time machine I will go back to when Satoshi first created bitcoin and buy as much as I can find, hold and wait till when the halving occur and sell them all. By now I would have been a millionaire now.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If that thing can really happen I'm going to meet Satoshi Nakamoto and I will say thanks to him for giving the bitcoin as apart of cryptoworld. 

We must say thank you and give him an appreciation. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I never saw past we can't do any thing because time passed when btc less then one USD or even few USD now we need to focused on current scenario of crypto market and investment done according to currently scenarios and earn with carefully and don't lose your own investment with usless trades. Make quality trades for high profit.