The most useful best desktop wallets. - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

The most useful best desktop wallets.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:47 AM, Cryptonit said:

Does Coinbase work on pc? If yes, then surely its the best one to use.

I totally disagree that coinbase is a good wallet. It is a custodial wallet that does not offer the user the private keys, meaning that it is just another 3rd party that is able to block your account and funds for any reason they think that breached the user agreement. I suggest only use non-custodial wallets.

Yes, this is really the best list for cryptocurrency wallets
I am currently using Electrum Wallet which is excellent and good

Small fees and speed in withdrawing currencies

Life is great and enjoy it

My favorite wallet is just Electrum. l think it is really one of the best desktop wallets and more than that it is so useful for me. This wallet is really trusted by other members and also the best secured. 

4 hours ago, MrGox said:

My favorite wallet is just Electrum. l think it is really one of the best desktop wallets and more than that it is so useful for me. This wallet is really trusted by other members and also the best secured. 

People like electronics wallet but it support only bitcoin and that is why desktop multiple coin wallet can be an alternative, there are other good ones like copay and exodus. 

• +1 1

Electrum wallet is the best in this list in terms of safety and quality of work. It provides you with the ability to use more flexible and fast transfers and withdrawals on the personal computer. If you want it on a mobile phone, you must choose the new version of it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

for desktop users I will recommend to used Bitcoin core , I think using wallets on desktop isnot too much secured .

for better security I will recommend To see used coinbase and blockchain ( website ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

For me the best desktop wallets are Electrum, Atomic and Exodus. Remember one thing always backup your computer because if you don't backup your computer and it dies then you can lose all your cryptos.

I can't use any one of this desk top wallets, because I have no PC and I think this wallets are good in  PC, but now I use crypterium  mobile wallet to store my crypto currencies,its really provide good feature and security system also strong, crypterium interface well designed and attracted.

On 1/22/2020 at 7:47 AM, Cryptonit said:

Does Coinbase work on pc? If yes, then surely its the best one to use.

The coinbase wallet application is only available for Android and iOS, it is not available for Windows and Linux. Coinbase is a very good wallet no doubt but it is still a software wallet don't forget. Store your crypto assets safely.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I use desktop cryptocurrency wallets very rarely but when I do it I always use Exodus or Atomic wallets. Both wallets have pretty nice design and it`s very comfortable to use them 

According to me, I think that the blockchain wallet is one of the safest wallets for storing and maintaining the capsules. I have been using this wallet for a long time and have not faced me as any problems within it and I advise everyone to use it.

I believe Electrum is the best desktop wallet for bitcoin but I have a question. I want to store 0.02 BTC in my wallet but I'm confused between desktop Electrum and online Blockchain wallet. Which one do you think is safer for storing my BTC? I have read a topic here in which someone had talked about his bitcoins which disappeared from his blockchain wallet. Is Blockchain really unsafe? Does anyone have the same experience with Electrum? I guess Electrum could be safer because you can close it and play the role of an offline wallet.

• +4 1

I use the coinbase wallet on my desktop. I think the most popular and best and most convenient crypto wallet online is coinbase wallet. It can be used not only on desktop but also on mobile. I keep all my coin coinbase and faucetpay wallet deposits and transactions. I am usually a bitcoin lover and my favorite bitcoin I deposit is coinbase wallet and coinbase walle. Section transactions do all types of transactions.

On 3/29/2020 at 4:45 PM, Badman001 said:

I hear about only Bitcoin core rest of all wallets in your list is New for me ,  always I used my mobile device to access wallets , as a reason I have not too much experience in desktop wallets .

As far as it is concerned, only two are well recommendable, the bitcoin core and the electrical wallet, but they only support bitcoin, that is why you can also go for any others as they are also safe too but I prefer bitcoin core and electrum. 

• +2 1

On 6/15/2020 at 2:53 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Is Blockchain really unsafe? Does anyone have the same experience with Electrum?

Currently I'm not using electrum, but I certainly think that it is way safer from using Blockchain. There have been hacks on accounts on the Blockchain wallet and even an Indian exchange was hacked for all their BTC which they were storing there.

Meanwhile with Electrum you should be certain to download it from the official source as there are many fake apps that can steal your funds out there.

I have only used Electrum in those wallets that you mentioned. I heard many people said that Electrum is the best online wallet and that is why i like to use it most when i need an online wallet.

On 8/13/2020 at 6:49 PM, Tunuu said:

I have only used Electrum in those wallets that you mentioned. I heard many people said that Electrum is the best online wallet and that is why i like to use it most when i need an online wallet.

Electrum is a very good wallet, for convenience, it is the best bitcoin desktop wallet. But, it does not support multiple cryptocurrencies. There are other desktop wallet that support other cryptocurrencies. A good example is exodus desktop wallet. 

I don't have such information about this but there are many comments in your posts you can see and take benefits from this and I'm trying to learn more hopefully one day I will have more knowledge so that I will give you information about like this..

• +3 1

On 1/21/2020 at 5:11 PM, Digicoin said:

The best desktop wallets that I know are not many and they are:

Electrum

Bitcoin core

Exodus

Copay

Arrmony. 

To me, electrum and bitcoin core are still the best but the other three are also best but not like electrum.

I prefer the Exodus wallet among these portfolios. Because there is a great feature that the Exodus wallet has, compared to its peers, which is that it contains within its built-in features the ability to trade supported currencies directly without the need to transfer them to the trading platforms.

• +2 1

I think coinbase is the best wallet to convert our money. Its the most trusted and safest wallet which used by the most of the peoples. So I suggest coinbase as your wallet. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I would like to suggest atomic wallet because it's safe and secure. It's a type o cold wallet so the password and other user data are stored on the user's device instead on a server making the wallet unhackable. You can use atomic wallet for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar and over 500 tokens!

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I went on this topic just for the sake of getting useful information, and I got it. So tnank you. I have not used desktop wallets yet. Until this moment, I had only heard about coinbase.

I'm using portable version of electrum for bitcoin and his version for litecoin. I was thinking about hardware wallet, but my cap is too small for using hw wallet as crypto storage.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:11 AM, Digicoin said:

The best desktop wallets that I know are not many and they are:

Electrum

Bitcoin core

Exodus

Copay

Arrmony. 

To me, electrum and bitcoin core are still the best but the other three are also best but not like electrum.

I read your post but did not specify if wallets had to be for BTC, I dare mention Wallet several very good ones that I downloaded to my PC (windows 10 64 bits), such as Waves exchange, Atomic, Electrum and Zel Core. But the one I use most is Atomic, in fact it has an internal exchange

Edited by jmarin0610