The most useful best desktop wallets. - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

The most useful best desktop wallets.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:11 AM, Digicoin said:

The best desktop wallets that I know are not many and they are:

Electrum

Bitcoin core

Exodus

Copay

Arrmony. 

To me, electrum and bitcoin core are still the best but the other three are also best but not like electrum.

I'm sorry, I think the same answer was sent twice, my internet connection is a little wrong and it's repeating things to me.

Edited by jmarin0610
I think the same answer was sent twice

Billeteras de mi preferencia las cuales me gusta mucho recomendar coinomi exodus uphold son realmente de mucha gran utilidad 

Other good wallets are Uphold and Coinbase, I use them a lot and I love them. You can work very well with them and they are quite safe, study them for a while. Luck.

Electrum is a very good wallet, I got to use it for a limited time but the truth was it helped me a lot, I have many friends who use it and they have recommended it to me as well. 

This top is very good due to the fact that the wallets you mention are very safe since I have seen very good reviews of all of them, but I really would like to get to the safest wallet to avoid scams or any scam. 

I will read a little more about the wallets you mention and if any user of this section can recommend a better and safer wallet I will be reading it. 

I have atomic wallet and coinomi installed on my pc. They are very good wallets like all the ones you name.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

I would recommend that you use a coinbase wallet.Coinbase is the best wallet for dekstop. Because the reputation of this wallet is very good. I highly recommend it I use it myself and remain satisfied

On 1/21/2020 at 11:11 AM, Digicoin said:

The best desktop wallets that I know are not many and they are:

Electrum

Bitcoin core

Exodus

Copay

Arrmony. 

To me, electrum and bitcoin core are still the best but the other three are also best but not like electrum.

I do not know any of the ones you have mentioned, but nevertheless I know several desktop wallets that are very good and reliable, as is the case that many have already mentioned, Coinbase, although for this case payeer and uphold also serve both. uasn on desktop, I think that option is very good since sometimes not only can you open it from the applications, but everyone adapts to what they like the most, however I am going to investigate about this wallet that you mentioned especially the eletrum one since I saw very good comments about her.

I don't even know if I used electrum before, now I'm sitting on metamask, I understand that its protection is weak, but it is very convenient to use

With wallets, taste will always depend to a large extent, and how comfortable you feel when using them, obviously we are assuming that the security part has already been taken into account.

Once that aspect has been reviewed, the next thing to consider is how comfortable the user interface is and how quickly you adapt to it.

The ones I liked the most are Atomic, exodus and electrum.

In conclusion, the best wallet is the one that meets your expectations of security, and ease of use.

I put in front of Electrum and Exodus are the main desk bags for me, they offer you too much security, besides they are excellent to operate with different cryptom currencies.

I use the Metamask and Tronlink wallets since in one I can have ERC20 tokens and in the other TRC20, which are the ones I use the most, with these wallets I can connect to decentralized exchanges quickly and safely.

On my PC I have the atomic wallet installed and so far the experience has been good so much so I recommend it since the interface in the desktop application is great and its use is very pleasant with the user.

Bitcoin Core, Electrum, Exodus and COINBAAZAR. These wallets are installed on your computer and can only be accessed from that device, you have full control of your keys and funds. But that also means that you are the one that has to secure it.

• +1 1

I will try electrum people suggest it to me i think it has a good reputation so i will gave it a chance. 

Bitcoin core is not recommended if you are a beginner. Electrum is one of the best known desktop wallets, this wallet does not download the entire blockchain and is deterministic (HD), so it generates a seed that can later be used to reset your backgrounds. It is developed to support physical wallets such as Trezor and Ledger.

these are great crypto pockets and fully secured. greater crypto dealer use those wallets according to the requirement. i recommend to the consumer of those pockets must be create robust password and does now not keep any password for your email. this is exceptional for you

These are best crypto wallet and completely made sure about. More crypto dealer utilize these wallets as indicated by the prerequisite. I recommend to the client of these wallet must be make solid secret phrase and doesn't store any secret key in your email. This is best for you.

Very good theme, especially because you put Electrum in the first place, it offers a wonderful and easy to use interface, ideal for beginners who are entering the world of cryptomontages.

I usually use exchanges more than anything to deposit my money, since what little I earn I convert directly into dollars. but if I have to choose one, sometimes I use exodus for the security it gives you to be able to invest with them. Since one of the things that I always take into account is the backup and security that you can have to protect your critical currency in case of hacker attack and that is very important.

My favorite desktop wallet for bitcoins is Bitcoin core, I am already using it for two years and it has proved its safety and I find it really comfortable for users (old and new ones). There are some problems with it as time of installation (I had to install it for 3 full days) and every month i am updating it (about 2-3 hours) and it is really massive (over 300 gb). And of course we all take the risk that we can loose coins if you disk will die, which will happen someday, so I would recommend a good SSD for it, as it is more safe. But all in all I would recommend it to all of you, as I find its best as desktop wallet.

I would recommend Exodus, by my own testimony it is very safe, reliable and easy to use even for someone who is starting in the world of cryptocurrencies. It allows you to have full control of your funds.

• +1 1

I use the Binance wallet that together with Trust Wallet offer security that allows you to store and operate an infinite amount of coins

3 hours ago, heatdz said:

i use exodus is better and easy and safe for to use.

Gracias,  amigo por tu valioso aporte, recomendando exodus, lo tomare a consideracion para ir reuniendo capital en mundo de criptomonedas recibiiendos fondoo de paginas grifos