Identifying investment scams - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Karani

Identifying investment scams

On 1/22/2020 at 5:15 PM, Xenofever1 said:

Hello everyone,  it is really true, there are lot of  scammers here,  there are lot of sites that may hack your account,  especially when they will offer you a reward or promises,  that is usually they are saying when they want to scam your money. 

Hello Xenofever, have you been a victim of scammers? Kindly share those sites to help others steer clear of them. Thank you!

On 1/21/2020 at 8:27 PM, Karani said:

Aside from promises of insanely high returns and pestering agents who bombard you with emails, how else can you spot an investment scam?

someone who does a private message first can be an indicator that the person is fake and wants to trick you, never respond

You can know the site if it is a quorum or not, through the percentage it provides. If it is more than 10%, it is definitely fraudulent and please do not invest in it.

Edited by Nezar

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can spot easily by examining the way they offer . they offer something at the unbelievable price point or they have some untrusted website and force you to trust them legit site didn't promote as much.

On 1/21/2020 at 3:27 PM, Karani said:

Aside from promises of insanely high returns and pestering agents who bombard you with emails, how else can you spot an investment scam?

It will take you a little time to become used to find out the scams immediately. Usually they use the same tactics. There are fake exchanges in example, that will offer you a really high bonus and will deposit it right after you register there. But you won't be able to withdraw and they will ask you to deposit first, in order to be able to withdraw. This is a common trick they do, careful with these. Even worse they might ask for you to pass KYC meaning that if they are scammers they will now have a lot of your valuable private information and they will be able to use it with malicious intent, perhaps even extort you. So my second suggestion is to avoid KYC as much as possible and only sent your ID to the rarest of cases. In example on the exchange that you completely trust and demands KYC to sent your money to your bank.

If You Want To Identify A Scam In Investing You Must First Check Transaction Details Which The Site Had Payout.This Is Best Method For Identify.

Near time a go I invest in some webs but maybe 90% are to scam, now prefer doing trading and hodl my coisn, for now this way help me to guard all key because other wallet not have private key and is so danger not be the owner of the private key.

Actually most of the investment site is fake. For this reason we need identify which site is real. Actually investment is the best way to earn more money

Well one thing i might clear up here and i advise all our members here is never believe in those sites who are offering you that they will double your coins. 

Though some sites doubles your coins on first time but that is kinda bait to convince you invest more coins and in the end bankrupt you. 

Last four five years ago i invest in an investing company which company name is "just in paid". I lost my whole invest in this way i cannot make any investment. I suggest all new person don't make strong investment in investing company.

You know in my opinion, there are many 

Sites, and these are all online, so be careful of these sites, these are all fake sites, and don't pay you, so before investing research about the site or take 

Some suggestions from old members of this platform, they may help you in this..

I don't really do investing because there are so many scam investment sites. I would rather to stay in this forun that to invest because i'm afraid of losing money. But if you want to find legit investment sites, you just need to do your own research and find the background of that certain website so that you'll know if it is scam or not.

If you feel like there's something fishy about their promises or a very high returns, so you need to put your guard up around that project. Because just from the too high returns, it's already not making any sense that they can promised to give you that much money in a very short time, too! You can also post the projects in the forum and ask the other members to review or to make a research on them too.

there are many platforms taht offer large return earnings homewer they are not know for what they have a high risk of beign scam, it is necessary to research on the platform to be able to invest it in.

On 1/21/2020 at 6:33 PM, Fattkidd said:

Well normally scam site that promise high return of investment also promote there scam site by giving rewards for inviting other user which lead to growth of the site second is the promotion they are giving a way which like a buy on take promo.

Guys there are alot of scams. And i wanna say that we should stay away.

On 1/22/2020 at 9:13 PM, imdad123 said:

most of important key to identify any scam site they have no team members list and do not have any real plan of work and do offer investment double in one months .

Yes i am gree with you sir. All exchanges and site full from scammers and hackers. They try to steal coins of any person or members.

On 1/21/2020 at 6:27 PM, Karani said:

Yes many fake sites ask you for investment and they ask you we will give daily 20℅ or 50℅ on your investment but these kind of sites are totally fake and scam never do investment on these sites.

I'm not reallu interested on other type of investments or new projects, so when offers me somethinf that is top good to be true, I will refused them at once without having second thoughts. So, I prefer trading which is trusted om the top or good exchanges.

so that i different email for cryptobusiness , you can simply identify the scam projects by searching the teams , scammers hide their real identity and take review from peoples 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most of fake sites are requiring you to make deposits before making withdraw or sometime they will promise you to make profit with a huge amount of money 20-100% with just only few days

You can also identify scammers by their identity, many scammers claim to be recognize people in the crypto world, so all you need is to do a background check to see if they are who they claim to be.

Scammer sites are usually very attractive , they will offer you rewards worth your investments. They will ask for minimum deposite and they will promise you double profit of your investment. They will also ask you to share their site with 10 people and will offer you gifts. Just stay away from such sites.