Using smartphones to store bitcoin and adopt the idea of ​​bitcoin globally - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Using smartphones to store bitcoin and adopt the idea of ​​bitcoin globally

1 hour ago, deepown said:

That is great, but would they also be like masternodes, because what they said is that they will include blockchain in those phones.

I'm not sure maybe they will be devices for staking as well, i mean master nodes, it would be even cooler.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's good of as some phones are incorporating this of digital wallets on the phones..one thing, bitcoin going global and adopter on countries, doesn't all gaurantee that every one. Is going to be part of the usage of the coin, as some will want to remain on the part of tangible assets

Using the phone to store bitcoins is useful, it is for the convenience of users. I feel it is better to leave the money in the hardware wallet and use the computer to observe. I kill my computer every day and so do my phones. Keeping bitcoin at your phone is the future.

Using smart phones as a wallet to store cryptocurrencies is considered the best way and also you can take your currencies with you wherever you go and use them quite easily

Life is great and enjoy it

I think that the fact that cryptos are now able to be stored on smartphones and that smartphones are coming with their own crypto wallet really promotes the use of crypto and provides a safer and more secure way in which to store your crypto, which i think is very important in the sense that it will allow for users to feel more comfortable in trying crypto. Also it is a great promotion tool which will create a wider fan base and user base for crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This type of development from Samsung will definitely encourage its users to go  into cryptocurrency, and it will make people know that with just smartphone, you can do cryptocurrency at ease. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I do not think that this will necessarily happen, but this will contribute to the spread of the term bitcoin and crypto in the world, especially since the majority of people are using smart phones at the present time.

On 4/14/2020 at 1:28 PM, deepown said:

Why use those phones if i could just download a wallet on any phone, any better reason than that, or it is true that they are hardware wallets?

This wallet is with you inside your phone and it is not somewhere on the internet, you can access it anytime and anywhere and it has greater privacy and security, as is the ease of access.

11 hours ago, MaksS said:

I think that all smartphone manufacturing companies should study this question about the rules for using cryptocurrency in their mobile phones. In the news that I heard about the Htc phone, he launched his smartphone with the same cryptocurrency function.

Are there any rules at all for doing this, what kind of rule are you talking about anyway, the permission from the government?

On 4/17/2020 at 5:40 AM, jekichchan said:

Yes, this is a very good idea, but who will implement it. Bitcoin has not yet been accepted everywhere in some countries, it is banned. It is still impossible to pay bictoin, people did not even take any steps to accept cryptocurrency in trade.

As of now, there are some altcoins which us now having an partnership with paymaya and that is ripple, you can now transact by just tapping your card and that is automatically deducted to your ripple but this is just happen if there are some store who are accepting cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, this matter is true. This technology has evolved since electronic companies have included this feature. I have learned that it will be accepted by many to acquire devices that he wants in digital currencies. This measure that these companies have taken is a bold step in their favor.

• +1 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I am sure that actions like samsung did will eventually bring more attention to cryptocurrencies and give the market new boost because only when more people find out about crypto market grows.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Certainly the use of phones as a cryptocurrency hardwear wallet helps to adopt crypto all over the world, more people will recognize and invest in cryptocurrencies.

13 minutes ago, Tomas2020 said:

This is an excellent and beneficial development. This mobile automatically supports in its operating system an integrated portfolio of digital currencies that enables users to keep their digital data and their currencies with ease, in addition to many new technologies in processing chips, battery and artificial intelligence.

Just my friend, it became very easy and safer to learn digital currencies through these smart phones, day after day everyone is working on developing cryptocurrencies.

On 1/21/2020 at 3:49 PM, germanking2 said:

The idea of HTC and Samsung are very interesting and will have a good market, since it will facilitate the work of many, but I generally hope that the new technologies mature a little more to use them, because in this case any failure could result in the loss of money. I congratulate you on your post 🙂

In fact, I think that the start of smart devices coincides with the spread of ATMs for bitcoin, as China has started dealing with bitcoin in some of its military installations, as I have heard, all these things are the maturity of these technologies, cryptocurrencies are the future.

It seems very good that the wallets have been developed to store the bitcoins in smartphones presently there are lots of members who do their activities with their personal smartphones so it was also important to develop in that way.

In the future, we will see all mobile phone manufacturers, including Apple, who put a cryptocurrency wallet on every mobile. The great thing is that the wallet in the mobile phone is an Offline wallet, meaning that it is impossible to penetrate it.

• +1 1

i think that it is a really bad idea to use mobile wallets to store your coins there cause they are very valnurable for hacks so i advicce you not to use your main wallets on your mobile. you can use wallets which has small amount of coins in it and if something bad happens you won't lose your all savings. so consider that fact too when talking about mobile walelts.

I agree with you, we should use more than one software and hardware wallet and not store our money in one place! Using our smartphones to store cryptocurrencies is good sometimes but we have to be aware..

This is good news for them who used smartphone while working on crypto because now smartphone can store or save bitcoin or altcoin and this can help in adopting bitcoin globally because there many people who use smartphone than PC. 

This is a good strategy to make your money safe ! I like it and I may apply it !
I think it's very dangerous to make our money in one place ! because maybe we will lose our money in a while 

I think this is a wonderful idea to be able to walk around with millions unnoticed by one has great and that's the idea of storing your cryptocurrency on your mobile phone. 

On 1/21/2020 at 1:28 PM, BTC Future said:

Smartphones are a force to drive Bitcoin and crypto to new levels of adoption. Still there are threats as we've seen in the past hackers stealing crypto from mobile users with a method called "sim swapping". I suggest to keep small amounts of crypto in mobile wallets and not whole fortunes as a few unlucky people did and got hacked.

Yes, this is a good idea because we do not have to keep all of our money in one place, such as the saying that "do not put all eggs in one package."

• +2 1

i think it's a reat move to help introduce more people into crypto currencies, and just recently the exchange Gemini announced partnering with Samsung and their hardware wallets to make it easier to transfer and exchange the crypto

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

10 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, this is a good idea because we do not have to keep all of our money in one place, such as the saying that "do not put all eggs in one package."

Yes, it is always better to have our crypto in many wallets as well. Keep our keys and secret phrases safe and perhaps memorize the phrase of our main wallet would help as well. Although this is mostly for people that are heavily invested with cryptocurrencies.