Don't be caught on unsafe act of crypto? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Don't be caught on unsafe act of crypto?

On 1/21/2020 at 5:23 AM, Delgboke said:

what do I mean before login to any website always be at alert read before uploading your information,?  

My opinion is you don't need to upload your information anywhere. You can always find a way not to send identity and when asked about it and have been blocked from funds then consider if these funds are important and if you were also scammed. Do research about these websites before you send funds or identity to them.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are lots of scams out there. You should endeavor to check all the ones you come in contact with and also make sure to review them thoroughly to avoid being scammed off you hard earned money. I believe that if you are being careful, you will be safe.

Hacking incidents is very common in this era of technology since we are interconnected because of the internet so even we ate country's apart we can still talk to each other. So just always be careful as much as possible don't put too much of your personal information on any social media since can use by the hacker to access your account. Also implement some security features like 2fa to lower the chance of getting hacked.

The dangers are many and privacy is so important as your funds so you have to be careful and not send money or identity to anyone. I have seen a trend for airdrops to ask KYC. I advice to not do these airdrops they can be scammers that want your identity.

• +2 1

Doing activities like hacking or spamming on this forum can lead you to be permanently banned and some countries have laws regarding crypto that can lead to your conviction

• +5 1

What you mean by uploading our information friend? We don't have to upload anything unless it is absolutely necessary to make this KYC procedure some financial exchanges ask for and these are regulated exchanges that we also have to be careful and select only those that we can feel safe.

• +1 1

Yes, you must always make sure of the authenticity of the site because there is a fake site and it is similar to the site of the platform, and therefore you must make sure that the site is the main one and not another site, and these tricks come from beginners who do not know the field well, so you must make sure well

Hacks happen in many websites and our accounts are safe only using 2fa and strong passwords. It is also possible to be on a fake website looking like what we wanted but being only similar and scam so we have to read the domain name carefully when we log in.

• +2 1

On 1/21/2020 at 6:30 PM, Rudro88 said:

Crypto currency is actually our unsafe behavior because we lose our currency.  So in crypto we have to resort to some safeguards and to secure some security for the currency.  Only then will we be protected from hacking and unsafe behavior for crypto is not perfect.  We understand it safely and then it must be protected properly.

As before investing into crypto you have to know that its totally unsafe and can be vanished anytime or you will be hacked anytime so that's the main issue people don't trust on it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

This is so true my friend. The more we aren't safe the more we tend to be scammed. The cryptotalk is a very safe platform if we follow rules and regulations. Good luck mates I hope everyone does secure activities.

• +1 1

It is not many that fell victim to hack, it is many exchanges and their users were affected. Usually the users are taking the precautions but it is some exchanges that have failed to protect their customers. I feel safe at Yobit and with having 2Fa is always makes it more secure.

To explain what this person wanted to say, there are fake websites that maybe looking like the one you are looking for but they are not. They can be called bananance instead of binance so this will be a fake. And once you send them your details they can hack the real website accounts.

• +3 1

There are a lot of dangers we need to be aware of and we have to be safe and careful with phising emails that we receive as they may not be from the sources we think but somewhere else and try to scam us. Also there are fake giveaways and accounts that we follow and trust can be hacked and promote them, so be careful with anything like these.

• +2 1

I share your opinion, we are the ones responsible for security. There are many people trying to steal our data, we must be careful where we register, we must also avoid answering the people who write us privately by offering us something or sharing a link

This is actually important to know and should be apply to avoid hackers. Do not tell your information especially about your account. Keep safe where your balances are in. Developer provide us a strong security and ways to secured our account but if we are reckless to protect our own email and password. Strong security are useless. Help yourself to not be attacked by hackers

I highly agree with you, man. There's a lot of genius hackers and possible scammers that may use your vulnerability to fool you and steal your account. Never be too gullible online because there's a lot of bad people lurking in different sites and it'll be your own downfall if you will not be careful.

Hello everyone, it won't be nice if anyone is caught on an unsafe act in the forum, that's why rules and regulations are are stated here because it will show or tell us what is allowed and what is not allowed here.

Yes I agree, there are places where we have to be careful with our actions when logging into any site because there are so many hacks in the internet world, we have to keep our crypto wallets safe. The possibility of hacking is always there so make sure the sites you enter are safe from various hack threats.

• +1 1

On 1/21/2020 at 8:38 AM, Badman001 said:

Yes obviously right , generally this is Happen who is newbie here and they are giving private key of their wallet to some one easly .

Never linked your wallet to any app or website it may result in loose your money as well as wallet also .

Yes of course i am really agree with you we can safe our account and wallet etc by using some kind of private keys or by using strong password otherwise we will lose our money and account by the hackers.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:40 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

You are right. Most newcomers make this mistake. They do not store their private key well. As a result, their private key hackers will find out that their money is lost.

Private wallet have type and the most secure one are the encrypted wallets as they encrypt your data but I will recommend to use paper wallet and 2FA for password confirmation. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:23 AM, Delgboke said:

Many have fall victim of hack because of unsafe act on cryptocurrency platforms so be safe by conscious observation, reading, what do I mean before login to any website always be at alert read before uploading your information, what's your opinion?  

Make 2FA on your exchange account becasue that is the best way to safe your exchange from the hackers and so many people now this time apply the 2FA becasue the 2FA is the best and easy way to secure your account in a short time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think sometimes we unconsciously make the mistake of opening a malicious site and hacks can happen. For that we must be careful if you want to enter an unknown site, do not click arbitrarily to any link and if you are forced to enter an unknown site, it is better to use another computer.

• +2 1

Yes you are right that we have to care about things in online work because a small ignorance could get a high lose. Amd this is really happening in the world because there are many scammers around us.

yes brother that is true , but i can tell some just read what im gonna typing , ,

yeah, we all should be careful about our activities we should never share our personal data on this world. this is not safe place to share our data. we have to be crypto otherwise anyone can hack us. 

so that all my information , i hope i answred to your question , good luck .

Private keys must be strong so that they are not porous, not to enter unknown and unreliable websites, and to be always careful and cautious, as the Internet is full of fraud and theft and to preserve our money and private keys, this is our special mission

• +2 1