HOW MUCH YOU NEED TO START TRADING? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
knezulc

HOW MUCH YOU NEED TO START TRADING?

Hy!

Some people ask me how much money you need to start trading?

I have start with realy small amounth. All money i colect on some faucets and invest it into fev exchanges. It take a lot of time to colect some expiriences... I think the beginer can start with small amount of money and start learn trading, because most of tips from some "experts" who have give them to me it was 90 percent lose... 

10 minutes ago, knezulc said:

Hy!

I have start with realy small amounth. All money i colect on some faucets and invest it into fev exchanges. It take a lot of time to colect some expiriences... I think the beginer can start with small amount of money and start learn trading, because most of tips from some "experts" who have give them to me it was 90 percent lose... 

You can start trading even with your 5$ amount but ofcourse,profit will also be small,and chances of gaining profits is a bit slower,than having atleast bigger investments. But it still depends on every person on how much they can afford to lose.

You can start trading with small amounts like 2 or 3 dollars, but always I suggest you to use small amounts because there will be small losses especially if you are new in trading, after you earn some experience rise your investment to earn more 

• Useful or interesting 1

As a beginner in trading I will suggest you start with small amount to know what you are trading on before you go big. 

There are no minimum requirements to be able to trade some coins, if you have some little money, you can invest some of coins and you will now able to trade and start to gain some coins but i think it depends to the site if they are requiring the minimum money for that.

The initial capital depends on your investment capacity, they are two different concepts, the investment is the money that you use promptly in the market and this should be fraction of your capital, for example 5%-10% etc. 

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This is why i say always be self dependent. When you trust on any unknown person blindly they start cheating you. So gain the knowledge first. The one thing more. You need not always put your money in the starting of Trading. Some exchanges give demo balance you can practice with that. Many exchanges offer a welcome bonus. You can use it to take profit. So make your money safe. 

For backtest your trading system 2-3$ is enough, and if you already profit with that money, you can start trading with 35-50$. And never do all in to avoid the big losses

Edited by DidaNahrisya

In my opening any one come on trading business after understanding all the basic of this otherwise you will lose your currencies to start trading you need to 10,20 dollar to make some profitable tradings but you need to invest your currency on which coin whose market is down at time try to see the history of this coin .And if you buy any on high market then this is your biggest mistake .

4 hours ago, knezulc said:

Hy!

Well You’re the same with me I also started with very small amount I used my earning here to trade, but could you tell me what’s your favorite exchange please share.

i think it depends on how much are you willing to risk in crypto because the bigger the risks the bigger the gain or even bigger the losses if you are not careful so i suggest you start small with 100$

You don't need much money to start investing in this great asset. You can start investing your money in trickle and select the number of coins you want to invest in so as yo help you track the coin that you have in your wallet. Also don't be greedy so as not to loose your finance. Some coins are good and others are just a dump. And ensure you diversify you investment. And avoid too good to be true coins.

You can trade with small money like $3 to $4, but i think you have to use small amount because there maybe small loss on it and you have to be careful to avoid loss on your training.

You can start with a capital of at least $ 5, but the financial returns will not be high, you will win a little, not much, and you can put a large capital, but you must be careful

There's no minimum amount to start trading you can trade with 30k satoshis or 1 bitcoin but profits will vary depending on how much you invest

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

6 hours ago, knezulc said:

Hy!

I have start with realy small amounth. All money i collect on some faucets and invest it into fev exchanges. It take a lot of time to colect some expiriences... I think the beginer can start with small amount of money and start learn trading, because most of tips from some "experts" who have give them to me it was 90 percent lose... 

You have done the best as your first investment. Newbies should only invest money from faucets and other easy earning methods to experience trading for the first time. When you first start trading, you should not think about profit. You should only try to learn techniques and tricks so that when you invested higher amounts later, you can cut losses. I started with only $5 to have no fear of losing. When I made progress, I increased my investment little by little. My current investment is about $70.

1 hour ago, Towhid said:

Hi you can easily start treading about 3-5$ using benine treading site.Here you can earn more if you have the knowledge of treading.So it is your knowledge.

Nobody should trade with that amount of money, because that will require a huge multiplier of profits in order order to make any decent money that you can buy things with.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

No matter how much you want to start. 
There's a rule that says, " don't get involved unless you can lose it before you think about the profits."

Yes you are totally right whenever you want to start trading you should start with the small amount from which you can earn great profits and also if you will be in loss then its low rate could also minimize your profit.

Trading is the largest platform where you invest and earn.

For trading you must be have basic trading knowledge and must watch out the crypto market.

Full information

Use of crypto exchange

I suggest you if you are only a newbie or beginer in trading dont use personal money to trade.make a free money and make that money to trade.like here in crypto talk earn all satoshis then make it as capital to invest in trading.

7 hours ago, knezulc said:

Hy!

It's advisable to invest as much as you want your profit to be. If you invest small amounts you'll get small profits and if you invest big amounts you'll get big profit. 

You can start with 2-3 dollars ! its true that its samll amount ! but if you are new in trading you dont have to put a big amount ! you have to try alot to get the experince !

I think 100$ is enough to start trading, because in that amount you can really see if you did really earn a profit, so 100$ for me is a good starting point in crypto trading.