How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency?

21 hours ago, koussai999 said:

Welcome my friend
There are many sites that meet the purpose, you only have to do a search in the search engine and find the site that best suits your needs and start working with it.

Can you tell me about the name of a good application that I can rely on, we cannot rely on anything, there are a lot of applications that contain errors and are inaccurate and therefore I asked the question.

Basically some things should be left to analyst to know how to calculate the price of a coin, as basically we want the price of a coin to rise but we don't actually know how the price is even calculated, as know it's of market cap and supplied or circulating coins which they do maths there to find the price

You can do this through the cryptocurrency price converter from cryptonator, there are most cryptocurrencies there and you can count a certain number of them to another coin. 

image.png.4f1280cb85e32cb1b42748b8c35d46ad.png

On 3/4/2020 at 2:33 PM, Cladioverse said:

I use Bing search engine this is like google but different company. Their result are very good from google.The coin base price of BTC is mostly accurate .  

I will recommend you one website which price is far more accurate than Google search I am using this website from last 3 years I have very good experience website is preev.com

46 minutes ago, Soaib khan said:

I will recommend you one website which price is far more accurate than Google search I am using this website from last 3 years I have very good experience website is preev.com

Google is very accurate when it comes to determine prices even exchange can give you the price if you check in them , and Google have all their data available.

There will be a lot of exchanges or applications in which you can calculate the price of currencies against the other with them. I personally use the comprehensive crypto exchange contracted with Google that appears on the main screen to search for price exchanges and there are two boxes that exchange currency prices through.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In all exchanges.. There are pairs of two coins.. So you just need to search for your two coins then you will know the price easily! Also you can just write the pair which you want to know its price on google.. Also there are many apps can help you!

Many platforms have different value and we cannot assure that all of the value are the same. It varies all the time you must choose a good exchanging site to know the best value of a certain coin.

I think using the platform price wich you are trading in it is more better because you will sell and buy in it so you are intended just in its owner price

You can calculate manually, or automatically, in exchanges, to have the correlation of the price of each currency and its pair, is what I do sometimes.

I don't know what is the equation need to calculate cryptocurrency to other currency. So that i use some calculators in order for me to know if there is a price change if you will exchange a currency. I use coingecko to calculate the price of every cryptocurrency.

You can go online to get the calculation done for you in Google. So just get into Google and search the cryptocurrency exchanges rates of different coins it will show you a better results of all sites that can do the exchange

There is many ways to do that ! I think Google is the best way to calculate the price of one currency against another currency ! just type the coin name then type against then type the second currency 

you can search online for something like crypto prices calculator, i found a site called coinmama.com which gives you what you need

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You can use many apps to help you to do this but if you don't want to download apps you can use google it's so fast ! just type the currency you want to know it's price and then write " against " then write the name of the another currency !

On 1/20/2020 at 1:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

Use Google's function. You can calculate the value of any currency whether it is crypto or fiat against another currency. 

There are several websites that offer a tool for converting and calculating between cryptocurrencies. I prefer using the site that I talked about, which is the market cap

Life is great and enjoy it

There are things that are determined by the price of the currency, and those differences that you make on each platform are themselves an opportunity for you to benefit from some dollars. Or if you want to know the real price of the BTC, you only search the bar for any of your browsers, and it will show you the real price directly. Or the platforms are doing their extra price, which is the most important source of profit for them

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I usually look at the price of bitcoins on the yobit platform because I'm trading in it.
Your balance on any existing trading platform? Or is it in a special wallet?

Actually the thing is you have to find one exchange that is giving the value of cryptocurrency which is favourable for you. And you should follow always that exchange. Because the price vary in different platform is due to the commission that platform is taking

There are not many known sites that do this service for people. If you want to know the price of a specific currency or different currencies, you should enter the platforms where those platforms are located and search.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

Here in forum you could earn 1000 satoshi per post and you can post up 30 post and earn 30k satoshis per day. Here in the Philippines 1 btc is equal to 400k plus and 1 satoshi is equal to 0.005 pesos. You can translate BTC to another currency through google calculations but if you want to exchange it, it will price you and subtract it from the original earnings you have. 

I do not have to calculate the price, I use regulated exchanges that are so transparent and not dubious, they calculate this, all I just have to do is to trade, and I always see my balance in tether to know if the trade went successfully. 

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.