The forum in the future - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

The forum in the future

Very interesting to listen your guesses, but noone knows how long the forum will pay. You can only wish that it would be as long as possible.

Nobody can say anything about the future that if this forum remains or not. It completely depends on the admins and authorities. But in my opinion,I want this forum to grow more.

I think its better if we focus right now in the present and dont mind too much on the future. because what matters right now is the present so keep posting and learning.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:17 PM, Anjelina Any said:

I hope that in the future crypto will be new to us where every crypto user can post their own language using.As a result the post on the crypto forum will add more money

Very good thinking and if that becomes a reality then I'm sure each country will use its own language but to communicate with other countries is difficult because it already uses each country's crypto by making posts that use their own language so it will automatically add more benefits to they.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:47 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Will there be rewards or salaries for premium accounts or what?

If you have been quite some time in this market, you'll know about signature campaigns, not run by the forum, but other various projects related to cryptocurrencies. These campaigns basically rent your signature space as a form of advertising their project. However, the payment is not guaranteed and depends on the legitimacy of the project founders, if they would really pay or not.

Most often call these as bounties too, and payment could be straight to top coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. or by tokens, and payments could be distributed weekly, daily, or at the end of each campaign.

18 hours ago, Sazzad299 said:

I believe this forum will appear in the future in a new way for us to have a site where everyone can post in their own language and that is most meaningful.

I am very happy if the forum appears in the future with a lot of support and participation from many people even though they have a site where they can make posts in their own language because they mean a lot to us all. And I am sure all will go well thanks to this forum in the future.

Whatever the campaign remains, it will end in the end, and I think after that, there will be many things happening in the forum that can offer rewards to the senior members, or they will return to us with a new campaign, or that campaigns will be developed for other people. Will happen

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/20/2020 at 5:17 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.
My question then is what will the Forum do with our calculations?

No .cryptotalk will keep  paying to its users for their work.cryptotalk is at the intial stage and it has many more to do.and it will last miminum upto 5 years with a smooth working

On 1/20/2020 at 5:17 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.
My question then is what will the Forum do with our calculations?

Well, don't be so sure about this forum running for six to twelve months. As this forum is growing bigger and contributing alot to it's users. Based on that, there is no reason for the forum to stop paying or closing down thier website for another 5years. 

On 1/26/2020 at 6:04 PM, max2020 said:

I always say to myself, I do not precede events. I only participate, learn and win, so I do not think what will happen in the future. Just look at the opportunity before me.

Your thoughts motivate me with determination and enthusiasm for work because for a hard working person who has positive thoughts and only participates to learn and win, so I am sure in the future you will get great benefits so you have a good future.

I think cryptotalk will not gone but maybe they will create a new program that is connected to this forum. Day by day there is a new accounts joining and the number of users are really growing I think they will not left the huge number of users easily. 

In the future, I hope this forum will be useful for many people or the next generation. Even though we have already received payment here later, this forum will still stand.

I don't know how long forum will lasts but i make sure i enjoy being here because i earning money here at the same time enjoying the learning i received about cryptocurrencies and trading. I hope it will last long.

I think the forum in the future is ofcoure bigger member and already achieve it goals, but it wont stop giving knowledge to those who are seeking to become more better in trading.

Perhaps there will be other ways to earn from this forum in the future such as signature campaigns, airdrops, and bounty campaigns.

And I think the forum will continue to pay us a few months, then it will surprise us with something new and other good things, because the forum is moving towards the top

• Useful or interesting 1

The number of 60 days but I can't find it. Maybe they just lower the reward in time to keep the forum going and attract new users. By rewarding good quality posts the forum will gain authority on the web and also attract users that are not yobit customers.it seems to me that there are about 3 months left for this campaign, there will be no benefits for VIP accounts, etc., simply the honor haha, in short I am here to share airdrops among other things and the payment is something extra. Thank you.

1 hour ago, anas037 said:

the future of the forum is not great and if reason your are genuine at that moment to carry on this forum they will be introducing another projects hence that the users will adjournment associated with it.

How do you sure about this will beat the crypto coins like bitcoin? They will not make or introduce another projects just to pull out the investors of the crypto coins, if you see the importance of crypto today, there are many people who are using this and there are countries are totally adopt it, this is our future mate i hope you understand.

I think we should not jump to conclusions without any official announcement of the admins. And also if anyone gets such information, please share the link to prove it authentic.

well I hope they will continue the campaign in the future so that more people will join this forum and will become no. 1 crypto forum.. the admin should have advertisement so that they have an income this site.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the forum in the future will be really good and this forum will have a lot of members. and by that time i think the forum members well maybe some of them will success and never forget this forum.

3 hours ago, Whydoyoucare said:

I think the forum in the future will be really good and this forum will have a lot of members. and by that time i think the forum members well maybe some of them will success and never forget this forum.

i think whether the forum will be good or not in the future will depend highly on how they will deal with spammers now and if they dont end this problem here it will be harder in the future.

Sad because I really love this forum to be my part time income but there is really no assurance that this will continue for long time.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:56 AM, Man said:

In the future, I hope this forum will be useful for many people or the next generation. Even though we have already received payment here later, this forum will still stand.

I agree with your opinion and I am happy if this forum is forever standing until it is popular because it is highly expected by many people including us today, this forum is very useful for many people or for the next generation.