Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites.

I think because of their rewards when you are participating with them. They are giving a small amount of crypto and you can just earn more if you are inviting someone. they rely on referrals because that's the way they are getting their funds to pay a user. 

Because of these are fake and waste of Time. These sites hide withdraw policy. They show it's free there bud no condition. After minimum amount they asked for refferal. After refferal they ask for investment

I think they hate them because there are not profitable and also they waste their time for nothing, and is very very boring to do captcha!!! so this the reason why now people hate the faucets and website paid to click.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

People hate sites because most of them are fraudulent and waste time and effort without paying anything
Also, they hate taps because they are paid in very small quantities

On 1/19/2020 at 5:44 PM, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

These places often get cheated or waste time and do not get any money. This forum is even better because there is also a lot of money and there is also a world of knowledge.  Places don't have an environment that makes these websites so unimportant.

Those peoples who are not love the faucets sites I imagine they are earning from other dealing a portion of money subsequently in this route the sum of faucets are not agreeable for them.

On 1/19/2020 at 6:44 PM, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

I don't know why they hate. But i can say mine. Because i hate it also. In the faucet and ptc sites we have to spend maximum time to generate money. And we need maximum reffer to generate some money. And i think it's just a waste of time.

I dont hate ptc or faucets sites. Why because like you, I started earning from PTC sites. Of course I agree, that there aren't many decent ptc sites like NeoBux anymore but if you can get a good ptc site, you can easily make 10$ 20$  per month with referrals. Faucets pay too less, but I dont hate them as well, if you can get in a good list of referrals even there you can make some money.

I think the reason is simple man. Most of the faucets site are either scams or they pay you very little amount of what they actually offering in initial time. also there is so much waiting time and withdraw issues too. that's way most of peoples hate them ...

Everyone hate faucets because it gives u very less for large amount of hardwork and time  unlike other platforms. But as a newbie for students and others who dont have much to invest i think faucets are goid.

Because it's a small fee, and takes up a lot of time. Not to mention the problem of mining scripts and too many ads. Finally, many people avoid it.

Yes, there are a lot of applications for earning, but I have not used any of them yet and I hope to use an application that gives profits honestly, but is there such a problem or not? Thank you.

The work of people in bitcoin gain faucets is in the beginning stage in order to gain a certain amount of bitcoin in which the person can enter the trading phase and collecting bitcoinfrom the faucets is not easy

People heat facuate and ptc for many reasons.Peopl working there give bad response because the give not good payment after working.My request to all newbie please don't fool and if someone say don't do that.Crypto is very trustable and also give good payment.

People  don't like ptc and faucets  because  some of them are fake gives us nothing  or there are some  sites they gives us only few of btc. Actually  that is the reason.

You are reasonably they are time devouring but could you repeat that? in the consequence that they puzzle out not say currency to play a role or I beg your pardon? in box they argot purchase the coins, they contain to be develop furniture in assemble to activate the amusement, to be light i didn't put in on coins i set in motion from fittings and ptc destinations, but presently i be inflicted with imposing cash.

It is a little Crypto here many people often mention different ads here it is seen that nobody reads it, there is no need to do so.

Here it is seen that no one reads it, no need to do so. This is a little crypto here. Many people often mention different advertisements

On 1/19/2020 at 5:44 PM, kirubel said:

I have not tried these sites. But i want to know about these sites. People are not responding because of many sites are just fake and spam sites. 

I am one of the people who say taps are a waste of time with a little gain and instead you can use time to learn and earn a lot of money

Individuals despise spigots and pct locales for some reasons. I consider some us had numerous awful experience with crypt spigots. A few locales are truly tedious. So the majority of the individuals here give some encourage to maintain a strategic distance from them particularly for novices.

Maybe they don't know about it, so maybe people who work on these things may have many who still don't know a lot of things a lot of times before they need to know something and maybe later on they will be alluring.

Me personally hate faucets sites because lots of them are scams and wastes your time with nothing to come about it in the end. I have tried a number of them before so I am talking from experience. Even those of them paying comes with a lot errands and the pay is not worth the effort. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

it is ok to hate faucets cause thay just waste your time, use you to make some work and than they pay you 10% of the work you have dones and some of them may  even not pay you and scam you.