Do you think Nakamoto had it all planned? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Do you think Nakamoto had it all planned?

I am new here and don't know enough about this platform so I don't know about this also but I think it may be yes or may be not it all depends on this platform.......x

6 hours ago, Shantods said:

I think there is some or the other way from which he might be earning out of Bitcoin right?

The guy dedicated all hos life and even gave up his social life for bitcoin, you think he is earning the other ways??, i think he had another wallet that we did n it know about.

23 hours ago, Krysta said:

Yes i really think that's satoshi nakamoto really planned out bitcoin so that it would increase in price and a lot of people would buy into it

But did he plan that there will be thousand more crypt created and other even scams? and did he foresee decentralized coins?

I dont know anything about this topic.  As i am a beginner.  But if in future i will know about it i will comment on this post    

Nakamoto created a beautiful crypto system called bitcoin indeed, but i donot think that he had it all planned already as noone could have predicted about bitcoin ruling over in that time.

On 1/19/2020 at 12:19 PM, teminalibug said:

We all here  now know and use bitcoin, but bitcoin changes as it grows and the prole changes with it, the governments too, plus is not likely to die anytime in the future, it is strong and yet open source, allowing other people to create more other cryptocurrency, which by their existence secures the existence of bitcoin.

There are many other things that are happening now that seems to have been long planned.

So tell me guys, do you thin all these and many more was all master planned by Nakamoto or is it all just lucky that bitcoin is what it is today?

I have not understanding  your question but if you spspecify the question. Than I will understand. But a Great  guy.

1 hour ago, Nayan deka said:

Nakamoto created a beautiful crypto system called bitcoin indeed, but i donot think that he had it all planned already as noone could have predicted about bitcoin ruling over in that time.

One thing was certain though, he knew the fiat monetary system is a huge mess and offering the world something to liberate us from the shackles of debt ridden systems, stands a very good chance of succeeding and here we are today!

8 hours ago, Raouf99 said:

I have not understanding  your question but if you spspecify the question. Than I will understand. But a Great  guy.

I'm juts asking if nakamoto knew bitcoin will become this great as it is today?

I think no, because we can see some coins like altcoins, there has their own creator and this is not quite sure that this is all planned by nakamoto, i hope you understand.

He had every littlest detail arranged insightfully before hand, and furthermore left Bitcoin while bringing into the general population and when it turned into the discussion of town in 2010. In any case, I think there is a few or the other path from which he may be procuring out of Bitcoin right?

21 hours ago, Nahian said:

i think so. i think he had made it for helping the people but i think he could not realize on 2009 that btc will hit much price.

I totally agree, he could even have create bitcoin just for trial, but turns out it worked out to be  areal thing.

Well I'm thinking the two that you mentioned, maybe Nakamoto had it all planned or maybe his bitcoin is lucky so this bitcoin is popular now. The important to me that I can make money with bitcoin. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/16/2020 at 2:57 PM, dukey said:

he must have pre planned it. planning is one main principle of trading, one must got a hold of it to get successful in the business. 

But satosho nakamoto was not a trader, he was a programmer and perhaps he did not think about bitcoin beena trading.

To have people, get interested in bitcoin and have full trust with block chain I think Satoshi purposely vanish himself because of that and now they people will not think that bitcoin is control.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Although some trends have occurred on their own, you cannot rule out Nakamoto’s involvement in major Bitcoin events. Take the example of his anonymity. Though it might have been intended to avoid legal battles, it could be a strategy to let the currency thrive on its own without labeling him the founder or regarding him as an authority in the industry. 

Creo que si lo tuviera en cuenta, pero no pensé que sería hasta ese punto desproporcionado de esta manera, es maravilloso lo que una persona puede crear y las combinaciones que genera la humanidad.

m not sure that Satoshi Nakamoto had planned anythings, of course in his mind to create a digital currency to facilitate the transactions between the people around the world and his idea is peer to peer. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that it is impossible that he had planned everything that is BTC today, I think not even in his most positive thoughts. But I don't think it's luck either, it's a change that should happen, he innovate and revolutionize with your cryptocurrency.

Yes bitcoin is planned for from big people and they will rule the world one day. i hope i see a big pump for cryptocorancy this year..

Indeed, even I think, he had every single littlest detail arranged shrewdly before hand, and furthermore left Bitcoin while bringing into general society and when it turned into the discussion of town in 2010. In any case, I think there is a few or the other path from which he may be gaining out of Bitcoin right?

I don't have much to say on this one either it was well planned by Nakamoto or not,the important thing is that bitcoin has given more hope and helping many financially therefore we appreciate him for his effort to creat bitcoin the great cryptocurrency.

I think Nakamoto had planned this in advance and he was predicting that Bitcoin would change the world greatly, and his prediction was correct. He made Bitcoin the best currency in the world and changed the lives of many people.

I don't think anyone has planned the future of bitcoin. I see your success thanks to commerce and the current market. Its value and stability is thanks to us, buyers, sellers, users and investors. We are going to a world full of cryptocurrencies.

I think he planned about how this coin can be in the future but no one can really make the future,it may not be as what he really planned but more than what he expected are just happened. 

Edited by Ms.o

In my opinion Satoshi nakamoto had no plans about that and he is the founder and creater  of the bitcoins. I think he has a power because he knows that bitcoins are going to be in top in future so we had agreed to this statement and he is a genius 

• +1 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Rand4dollar is a certified company specializing in e-Currency and cryptocurrency services. As a reliable and certified Perfect Money business partner, we are here to cater to all your currency exchange requirements. Our system offers seamless exchange options with competitive rates in the market, ensuring transparency and no hidden charges. We take pride in being a trusted Perfect Money Currency Exchange Partner and look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us through our website at www.rand4dollar.com Directions for our exchange;   You Send                You Receive          Reserve Western Union (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    193700 Western Union (USD)    Perfect Money (USD)    9750 Moneygram (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    10000 Bank Transfer (RU)    Payeer (USD)   50000 Bank Transfer (USD)    Payeer (USD)   15000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (UAH)   183016 Volet (USD)    Skrill (USD)   20000 Volet (USD)    Payeer (USD)   75000 Volet (USD)    Moneygram (USD)   9500 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (NGN)   359000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   7708300 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (LSL)   3499800 Bank Transfer (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   91411266  Skrill (USD)    Investment (USD)    100200 Tether (USD)    Investment (USD)    575000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Investment (USD)    850980 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (ZAR)    550000 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (USD)    250000 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Investment (ZAR)    3000000  Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (BRL)    480425 Perfect Money (USD)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    50000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    188000 Tether (USD)    Cash Pickup (USD)    70000 Litecoin (LTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    45000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    105900  PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (VND)    236750000 PayPal (EUR)    Bank Transfer (EUR)    45000 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    117959250 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (COP)    1652826995 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    235918500 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (AED)    3489017 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    27544 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    2754487 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (RWF)    5013482 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (PKR)    1812850 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (GHS)    256500 PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    18014123 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Bank Transfer (MAD)    2056366  Western Union (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    343290 Moneygram (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    169928 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Tether (USD)    165900 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Bitcoin (USD)    95000 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Perfect Money (USD)    45000 Bank Transfer (GYD)    Bitcoin (USD)    140000 PayPal (USD)    Western Union (USD)    9500   And many more https://rand4dollar.com Peace! 
    • эпопея с МтГокс еще долго будет давить на рынок. любое сообщение о возможных выплатах пользователям сразу просаживает рынок, хотя выплатами и не пахло.
    • да, ситуация с эфиром приведет к парадоксу. придется отменять свое решение о признании ценными бумагами многих монет блокчейнов первого уровня. хотя и тут СЕК может как-то попытатьяся отвертеться.
    • да, читал об этом. биткоин-ЕТФ были запущены сразу после одобрения СЕК. а почему с эфирными такая задержка? не могут окончательно решить ценная бумага эфир или нет?
    • в то время нынешний уровень цены был пиком для биткоина. сейчас это всего лишь промежуточное значение и кто знает, каким будет максимум.
    • Dear Users of CryptoTalk forum we would like to inform you about the opening of a new exchange service Rebex.io! With the development of the world economy, digital assets are becoming more and more popular, and Rebex.io is proud to provide brand new tools for those who want to exchange cryptocurrency easily, quickly and safely. Our key benefits: - We offer some of the fastest and most secure transactions in the industry. -Fast exchanges you can trust. - Rebex.io supports a huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing you to choose the ones that fit your needs and goals. - We give the highest priority to the safety of your assets, giving you a guarantor to keep your money safe. - Our platform is designed to make cryptocurrency exchange as simple and convenient as possible. Even beginners will be able to navigate easily. - In order for you to make an exchange - registration is not necessary. - The exchange can be done at any time of the day or night, all for your comfort. - Prompt tech support team, which will also answer you at any time and help you solve any question and problem. Rebex.io strives to be your trusted partner in the world of cryptocurrencies by providing outstanding services and customer support. We are proud that our platform will contribute to your financial success and enrich your cryptocurrency exchange experience. Join Rebex.io today and start exchanging cryptocurrency with confidence and ease. You can learn more about our platform and services by visiting our website www.rebex.io. Our contacts: support@rebex.io  
    • XELIS (XEL) Mining Pool A new era of cryptocurrency is here. XELIS is an innovative cryptocurrency built from scratch to preserve privacy and developed in Rust for guaranteed memory security. XELIS is a private blockDAG with Homomorphic Encryption and Smart Contracts. BlockDAG + Homomorphic Encryption + Smart Contracts — join the technological revolution. SRBMiner-Multi v2.5.5+ (Windows, Linux, CPU, AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL) Open start-mining-xelis.bat file and copy / paste example below.   setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_ENABLE_LARGE_ALLOCATION 100 setx GPU_MAX_WORKGROUP_SIZE 1024 @echo off cd %~dp0 cls SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --algorithm xelishash --pool de.xelis.herominers.com:1225 --wallet YOUR_XELIS_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME pause   How to Mine XELIS (XEL)? Complete Beginner’s Guide
    • GamersXP is a Proof-of-Achievement (PoA) gaming reward platform that combines play-and-earn mechanics for mainstream AAA games, eSports tournaments, giveaway raffles, P2E games, and DeFi. GamersXP aims to integrate traditional gaming with Web3, providing gamers with opportunities to earn real rewards while playing their favorite games. GamersXP Products   GamersXP Reward dApp (Beta)   Gamers can earn cash and crypto by completing in-game challenges and participating in custom contests.   Integrates with popular PC games such as CS2, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch2, Rocket League, and Minecraft.   Download: https://www.overwolf.com/app/GamersXP-GamersXP   Upcoming Products   GamersXPBox: A hub to list games (Coming Soon)   GamersXP Giveaways Pass: Participate in giveaways by buying entry tickets (Coming Soon)   GamersXPesports: Compete in eSports tournaments to earn real rewards (Coming Soon)   GamersXPcard: Virtual card for earning and spending crypto (Coming Soon)   GamersXPID: Proof of Achievement NFT as a gaming ID (Coming Soon)   GamersXPLevelUP : LevelUp your gaming experience (Coming Soon) GMXP Token Pre-Sale Information   Token Name: GMXP   Total Supply: 800,000,000   Network: Polygon   Contract: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x6ca6f60bd339da93124ba29e4fd957aee766b1b3.   Presale URL: https://trade.kanga.exchange/a/xDPntvoy.   Pre-Sale Date: June 5th, 2024   TGE Estimation Date: July 2024   Key Points:   30 million GMXP tokens available at $0.005 per token (35% lower than public sale price).   Early investors get a 2% cashback on their investment through referral link provided by the influencer.   Influencers receive a 4% commission for transactions made through their unique referral links. Roadmap and Goals for 2024    Milestone 1 (May 2024): Raise €50-150k through private sales.    Milestone 2 (June 2024): Grow the community and implement branding changes.    Milestone 3 (June 2024): Secure partnerships with top-tier launchpads and CEXs.    Milestone 4 (July-Aug 2024): Conduct public IDOs and list the token on reputable CEXs. Core Team   CEO-CTO & Co-Founder: Christos Panayiotou - Entrepreneur x3, Crypto entrepreneur since 2014 (170+ BTC Mined), 18+ years in IT & Business.   COO & Co-Founder: George Xenophontos - Entrepreneur x2, Passionate semi-pro gamer for over 15 years.   Tokenomics and Treasury Experts: Trireme Trading Connect with GamersXP    Website: https://www.gamersxp.io/    Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamersXP_GMXP    Discord: https://discord.com/invite/yAgzJS7cuN    Telegram: https://t.me/GamersXPOfficialChat    Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gamersxp Resources:    Pitchdeck: https://docsend.com/view/8z8bs6khve6tfuwj    Whitepaper: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper    Legal Opinion: https://docsend.com/view/3y3hu6zpsw7fya7f    Tokenomics: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper/economy/usdgmxp-token-overview-or-specifications
    • Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа (NYSE) будет сотрудничать с CoinDesk Market Indexes для запуска продуктов, отслеживающих цены на биткойны.  Это сотрудничество станет расчетным индексом, который откроет новые возможности для торговли опционами на биткойны. Это принесет пользу традиционным трейдерам и инвесторам, использующим индекс цен биткойнов CoinDesk (XBX), самый продолжительный спотовый индекс биткойнов ( BTC ). «Поскольку традиционные учреждения и обычные инвесторы демонстрируют свой широкий энтузиазм по поводу недавнего одобрения спотовых биткойн-ETF, Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа рада объявить о своем сотрудничестве с CoinDesk Indices», — сказал Джон Херрик, директор по продуктам New York Stock. «После одобрения регулирующих органов эти опционные контракты предоставят инвесторам доступ к важному ликвидному и прозрачному инструменту управления рисками». В настоящее время XBX отслеживает спотовую цену Биткойна в долларах США в режиме реального времени на нескольких криптобиржах. NYSE считается крупнейшей фондовой биржей в мире с рыночной капитализацией около 39 триллионов долларов . Что означает это сотрудничество Сотрудничество происходит в период позитивных настроений в отношении биткойнов, когда в начале этого года было одобрено создание спотового биткойн-ETF . Это сигнализирует о том, что NYSE хочет присоединиться к общей тенденции рынка криптовалют. Спотовый биткойн-ETF позволяет обычным инвесторам быстро получить доступ к биткойнам без непосредственной покупки и хранения криптовалюты, используя свои обычные брокерские счета. ETF предлагает более высокую ликвидность и более легкую торговлю в традиционные часы рынка. Это сотрудничество NYSE и XBX означает, что инвесторы теперь могут торговать опционами с денежным расчетом, что позволяет инвесторам хеджировать или спекулировать на изменениях цен на биткойны.  Опционы могут быть непростыми, но такая схема позволяет традиционным трейдерам Уолл-стрит торговать обычными индексами, не требуя новых финансовых инструментов или счетов. По сути, это упрощает для инвесторов процесс управления рисками и реализации передовых торговых стратегий.
    • FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro