Bitcoin will double in price this year! - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Bitcoin will double in price this year!

May be. But we don't know the future. But from previous analysis slot of person says Bitcoin will be rise and cross the previous record.

• +3 1

It's one person's opinion. It might take longer to reach $10000 because different market forces are at play.

• +2 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yes, we can't predict the price, because Bitcoin always fluctuates. But I hope this increase in 2020 will occur and will touch the figure of more than $ 10,000. Yes we always expect a rise and profit.

• +4 1

I hope it gets doubled. Cause many of the traders are holding bitcoin in their stock right now. And they are waiting for the price to get up. So it's gonna be great if the price rises up. 

• +2 1

13 hours ago, sohaib said:

One of the Crypto Twitter survey says that; 75% people think that Bitcoin price will double in 2020. 

so guys and gils, what are your expectations regarding this?

My expectations are to cross 10k line by the end of 1st quarter of 2020. 

Its starting now, we could break another record if this growth continue. We can expect 15k price by next month and hopefully 20k before the halving day. This is getting more exciting and fun.

• +3 1

spacer.png

Of course I firmly believe that this year Bitcoin's market value will double because its market value is constantly increasing.Not long ago, the market value of Bitcoin was only $ 7000, currently the market value of Bitcoin has risen to $ 9100.But hopefully soon its market value will double. 

• +3 1

15 hours ago, sohaib said:

One of the Crypto Twitter survey says that; 75% people think that Bitcoin price will double in 2020. 

I think the survey is correct and most of the crypto users are hopeful that bitcoin will be doubles or even tripled in this year, as this year is most important for crypto due to halving of bitcoin. 

• +2 1

In my opinion I see that, when bitcoin price increase slowly and also in these case price decrease slowly. When bitcoin price decrease rapidly and also in these case price decrease so fast. So that I pray for bitcoin price increase 10k to 15k.

• +1 1

yes i think bitcoin can his price or value double in this year.in this time people like online business. day bay day people  take that a good way.so bitcoin value must will be increase. 

• +3 1

Although I don't know what will happen in the future, I believe that bitcoin can double in price this year or next year because the reward for the miner is reducing a lot. With reducing the reward, I guess that will impact to the bitcoin price so we might see bitcoin price will be double in price than the last highest price. I predict that the price can increase more than $30k-$40k, but I don't know if that will happen or not.

• +2 1

I'm sure Bitcoin price will rise above 10k mark in the middle month of 2020 . As crypto currencies are being considered by many giant companies as a potential currency in trading , crypto giant Bitcoin will eventually cross the 10k mark and rise from there on. 

• +2 1

I think and i really hope it will be..this is the price that lots of investors and holders of this crypto currency are waiting for.even me i buy some of bitcoins in hope of pumping the price until doubled or triple

• +3 1

Let us talk more about months than years, this year bitcoin will do more than double, but i think by the end of february bitcoin will be sold at more than 15k.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, sohaib said:

I have also this expectations BTC wil cross $30K in 2020.And for first quarter i agree with you it will cross $10K.May be it goes to $15K.I hope it will boom this time from his previous record.

• +3 1

In news magazines they write that bitcoin seeks to overcome the mark in the price of $ 12,000, or maybe higher. After Halving, we expect this bitcoin price tag. 

There is zero evidence that we are approaching double season and I doubt there history will repeat again. Every body knows that 2018 - 2019 bitcoin only talk no action.  I just think realistic to face unpredictable market, hope with safety is my way.

That far unlikely to happen, at the best case it will reach 10k and stable there. 

All people are carefull, now one know the general direction of it, so it will be stable untill positive or nigative thing drive the market. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

its clearly a nice move if bitcoin will raise the value bit i dont know when..but increasing value of bitcoin will pursue a lot more to learn to earn in this forum and let people decide if the site will continue in line..

According to my analysis, there is a possibility that Bitcoin will double in June 2020. The price of Bitcoin in recent months has increased very dramatically to about $ 8900 now and has been unexpectedly high in recent days, so I expect and am not sure that its price will double in the coming period

Well bitcoin price will rise to an extent but don't think that the price of bitcoin will be get to double in this year ,there are very low chances that bitcoin price will get doubled this year ,because so far from few months it has not performed very well to get the price doubled. 

19 hours ago, sohaib said:

yes, i agree with you. because for the end of the first quarter of 2020 this could reach 10K prices, it was already very good for the beginning of the return of BTC prices which had long been declining. however it all needs the support of its users in order to achieve this price.

Yes, I think that its price will double this year, and the reason for this was that it traded effectively and that investor confidence is high in this currency this year. This is what I think will happen.

I believe that the price will rise to 14k-15K. but given the growth at the moment, it is possible to higher. Moreover, you will halving.

Yes I think BTC will go up to 10000 dollar then 20000 dollar .. there's some people say the bicoin will get 400000 dollar

So I don't know who's right