Bitcoin will double in price this year! - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Bitcoin will double in price this year!

One of the Crypto Twitter survey says that; 75% people think that Bitcoin price will double in 2020. 

so guys and gils, what are your expectations regarding this?

My expectations are to cross 10k line by the end of 1st quarter of 2020. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 5
  • +5 1

There is a chance that Bitcoin will double in May 2020, I have consulted with many analysts, and have done market analysis myself, the main reason for Bitcoin to double in May is that Bitcoin hash will decline, so the demand will decrease and the market price of Bitcoin will rise.

• +1 1

Well your prediction seems possible, for bitcoin to surpass the 10 thousand mark, especially because the halving is nearing in May. My opinion is that by May we could already touch 13-14000 $ per bitcoin. 

• +1 1

I don't have that's much sure if the bitcoin price can be doubled in this year, but according to the halving that's will happen in this year maybe it can be doubled 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

6 hours ago, sohaib said:

One of the Crypto Twitter survey says that; 75% people think that Bitcoin price will double in 2020. 

from start of this prices of all market going up trend and btc movements all very good from 6600$ now it's price is 8900$ and eth from 126$ to now 175$.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

As of now bitcoin's price is rising and not it's near to hit 8,900 dollars, many people says that this is a sign of an incoming bull run but for me I think it's just a normal movement of bitcoin because it just got recover from it's fall last year.

Yes it is a high chance that Bitcoin price will double this year.since 2020 Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are increasing it's price really great some coins gains 50%of it's value in just 2 days like dash.so it's not impossible that in few months bitcoin price will be doubled.

I think so, we saw good moves from bitcoin in the first 15 days of this year, I mean this is just a half of the first month, what we can say about the rest of the year?? Me too I have some good predictions about bitcoin, in the near time, i can see bitcoin above 10k dollars, or maybe almost 12k dollars 

The facts that occur in the market are so and the predictions are proven.  The increase in Bitcoin at the beginning of this month skyrocketed my expectations later this month that the BTC became $ 10,000 to 12,000

Factors including global conflict would likely affect the price fro the long term. Countries banning it will eventually make it hard for bitcoin to reach a x2 price. 

10 hours ago, sohaib said:

Certainly there is a chance that bitcoin may get doubled. But prediction of cryptocurrencies is really difficult. Bitcoin has gaining pace and current price is $9100. I think bitcoin may create history by the end of this year. It may double its price.

I think the price or the market value will be doubled this year because according to the articles that I read and also it comes from the experts their speculations on the Bitcoin will get higher this year in May or June I think, it is expected most of the crypto users that the Bitcoin will go up high again.

I think bitcoin can reach $ 9,000 by the end of this month, and most likely it can close Q1 for $ 10k or even more. everyone's prediction might be right, that bitcoin can increase twice the current price this year.

I think so it can be happen. Bitcoin can be dauble in this year. Already the price prediction cames true and bitcoin reached 9000 dollar in the firat 20 days of 2020. So all prediction may comes true .

Bitcoin is a digital currency that has no financial institutions to deal with who controls it. Bitcoin users strictly regulate their privacy so no one's identity is disclosed here.  75% of Bitcoin's Pricing Revolves in the Face  Will double the price of Bitcoin.  It's a real pleasure.

The Bitcoin value over this month was unexpectedly grow even more. I expected that the value of Bitcoin will reach to $10,000 before the year ends because the support on Bitcoin was very high.

I read in the article "Quick invest In BTC". Here the writer write the fully market situation of crypto, and explain the every market indicators that how the BTC Price goes up and down, and experts view and watching the new investor strategy. The main theme of this article that if price cross the $9400 then in touch the $20000 in 2020, and not cross then price goes down and touch the $6000.

Bitcoin price double I can't say it is impossible everything happens in bitcoin last 2 months back btc price around 6700$ now the price 9100$ see how much increase the price and halving also coming maybe that's the right time to increase btc price high because that time btc in demand but note one thing bitcoin is not predicted in future what happen its depand only in market 

No one can predict the price of bitcoin because this is decentralized network which means that no one can handle it and manage the price of it, there is a tendency that the price of bitcoin will be reached the $9000 this coming days. Happy posting.

That's for sure of bit coin going to grow than before during this year, as its shown signs of bullish so early in the year and with waits of halveing too,

This year, everyone expects Bitcoin to be double the price, and those who are actually trading Bitcoin in this double price will benefit in many ways.  And this year we will be twice as good as those who actually invested in bitcoin.

I think the market value of Bitcoin will double this year as the market price of Bitcoin is constantly increasing and this trend has been increasing for a long time before the market value was 6 thousand dollars now its market value has reached $ 9100.

Mike Novogratz believes that Bitcoin is set to surpass an all-time high (ATH) of $ 19,700 over the next year and a half. Billionaire tycoon BTC Bull and CEO of Galaxy Digital says that the top-rated cryptocurrency is recovering after 2019 prices drop and preparing for another bullish phase.

12 hours ago, Hamxa MALIK said:

Yes we will be very thankful if it double or go to 20000$ and thats goibg on now from 9k .we are looking for that to buy now thanks.

Everyone will feel the same if it really does double the price by going to $ 20,000 or more then it will be a good achievement and that many people will look for it to buy now, including we will buy it soon too.