Yobit - Few things which you need to know - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Yobit - Few things which you need to know

The information was very complete and I was wondering how I could handle some yobit coins, it is tremendously interesting, these ideas help us to turn on new users, I really did not know how they were used

Broooo, thank for sharing this. I am a Yobit user and i didnt know about some functions on this site. I think this is really useful post for all of us. I will resend you a respect from me. Thank your very much for it.

Well, I can't get that wallet option, I didn't know that Yobit had a PONY bet, mor did you know the option with the YOTRA currency and its percentages for referrals very complete your topic.

The platform is excellent and this is something not all members disagree with But I encountered one problem and it is considered simple, there are a lot of coins upon withdrawal and I find it in maintenance.

Thank you very much, your information still serves me today october 10 2020, cryptotab and yobit still are full of things I need to learn and discover, is not easy to do cause newbies like me need to invest in ttime to learn the how to do and avoid the mistakes. wow this is more demendant than a regular work. but, worth it.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:14 PM, Gemes said:

With features like freeze withdrawals, 2FA, login email verification and more, security at YoBit is dedicated. The exchange accepts an array of payment modes, thus making it easy for crypto enthusiasts to get started. Although the customer support doesn’t have very good reviews from the customers, customer service at YoBit is just average. There is no requirement for government ID or verification. The portal is available worldwide and supports a multi-lingual approach. The website has been secured with SSL protocols, YoBit is not prone to DDOS attacks. Both cold and hot wallets can be used and YoBit smartphone application is secured as well.

We will not give you financial advice. Our content is only to be used as an informational source. We cannot be held responsible for your financial decisions. Only risk money you are willing to lose.

Thanks to https://www.allcryptoexchanges.com/reviews/yobit/

Your words are only "Thanks to" and that's is it.

All other words are from that website, but at least you share source link.

18 hours ago, Maharba said:

Thank you very much, your information still serves me today october 10 2020, cryptotab and yobit still are full of things I need to learn and discover, is not easy to do cause newbies like me need to invest in ttime to learn the how to do and avoid the mistakes. wow this is more demendant than a regular work. but, worth it.

It's not "cryptotab" than CryptoTalk.

And this is just few things, you can research here on forum for more informations about Yobit exchange.

On 10/8/2020 at 9:58 PM, HodlKiddo said:

These are the basic things that everyone needs to know and I think everyone here already knew about those things that you mentioned. It is because Yobit exchange is very user friendly and they don't have a complicated GUI.

And did you read previous comments?

That not everyone know about this things on Yobit and from first airdrop till now Yobit get a lot new users like this forum (members) too and they probably dont know for such a things like that Yobit dont allow ETH deposit from smart contract or about Yotra bonus etc.

If you know something that does not mean that everybody knows.

• +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

A good walk through the parts of Yobit, thanks for the help and support you give us with this publication, many times we enter some places on the page and do not know how it works properly, now is that I will have a month in the exchange of Yobit

I think that what you provided us is really basic and that a lot of members here in the forum already knew about the those things. Though thank you still, for providing such thread and for thinking like that. There maybe some newbies here that doesn't know about the things that you posted.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Great Article. You have explained the tutorial of the exchange in simple way. And wallet status is the most important thing to check before doing deposit, as if the maintenance is on we won't be able to withdraw. And during arbitrage we may get loss because of this too.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

Great Article. You have explained the tutorial of the exchange in simple way. And wallet status is the most important thing to check before doing deposit, as if the maintenance is on we won't be able to withdraw. And during arbitrage we may get loss because of this too.

The way he explained everything details, red arrow indicating or showing that the wallet is offline and green showing wallet is online is a very amazing thing, and also the pictorial explanation of everything is a very easy way to grad something . 

This will be a good part of yobit, I was able to know about yobit today and it was a very easy exchange to open, I found many things on the exchange that will be good. I even say investbox and free coins. It will be a good exchange. I am still a beginner and I will explore yobit as easy. 

On 1/30/2020 at 11:07 AM, Honny143 said:

Your information is good bro and you explains with pictures really nice work and also knowledge iam also new in yobit exchange so l also some droughts but you clear all in this tutorial its really help me to use because I face this problem when I want withdrewl my ltc in my wallet than I realized this but you solved this problem with this post

Yes mate the information is very well tabulated for easy understanding and I have learnt something that I didn't know can cause a problem imagin depositing coins in a wallet that is under mantainance it can cause loss or delay therefore, I will be extra careful to always check the status of the wallet before making a deposit.

• +1 1

On 12/29/2020 at 9:07 AM, Daviddw said:

It should give you some valuable information on that person, not to mention some things already known, it is true that I use the comment method more than creating new topics.

First, am I write this topic only for you?

Second, if you know something that means that everybody know that?

And third, about last part who ask you about that?

I really dont understand point of your post.

On 1/16/2020 at 6:27 PM, BullRunBit said:

# Wallet status

I see that some of users deposit coins when wallet is offline/on maintenance or buy coins (probably because of arbitrage) and after that see that wallet is offline/ on maintenance.

It looks like this when wallet is on maintenance:

361144878_MovaviScreenShot004-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.0fc0200305c89db5658843eba1f42805.jpg

And it looks like this when wallet is Online:

116873889_MovaviScreenShot003-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.3a676efa6c4ff9140c1339e7f605c290.jpg

Check wallet status before you deposit or buy some coin.

P.S. Deposit ETH from smart contract is not allowed on Yobit.

# CoinInfo page

I see here on forum that some of members share wrong informations just because they dont know how to check some coin information.

On CoinInfo page you can find all informations about all coins.

865920537_MovaviScreenShot010-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.9119c486959874a70245155ca250fb3f.jpg

When you click on Forum you can find informations about coin on forum or directly from that coin website.

# Bonus

When you move your computer mouse on your username you can find some more options.

Untitled.png.c215dc15428e05f29bfb40c318d4a6d7.png

- CryptoTalk Campaign

Page where you can find all informations about CryptoTalk PayByPosts campaign

- YoPony

Yobit Pony races, game where you can win from x2 till x100 from your initial bet.

- YOTRA

YOTRA is Yobit token which you can get when you trade on BTC pairs, you will get 10% from trading commision and if you are someone's referral you will get only 5%.

P.S. On investbox page you can find YOTRA investbox plan with 1% daily interest.

- Yobit codes

Is page where you can easy and simple send or receive coins without fee on Yobit (user to user).

Other page I did not explained because I think it's really simple to understand.

I hope that this topic will help some members to simpler understand how Yobit works, if someone have any question freely ask here and I will try to help.

Thank you very much for giving us these valuable information. I don't have much knowledge about the yobit because I am a beginner. So I am trying to increase my knowledge about the crypto world. This post is very helpful for increasing my knowledge. I have learned many things about yobit from your post. You've written a very amazing post. 

• +1 1

Thank you so much for sharing good information about yobit I'm using yobit for a long time i have never face any problem at this platform yobit is one of the best oldest platform for exchanging currency but the transaction fee is high of yobit we can send currency in offline mood on yobit

On 1/7/2021 at 4:17 PM, Daniel213 said:

I'm using yobit for a long time i have never face any problem at this platform yobit is one of the best oldest platform for exchanging currency but the transaction fee is high of yobit.I am already using it. Yobit is the best online exchange trading platform.

@Daniel213 Although I am not that long since I have been using yobit, but I visit it often and make use of it trading and withdrawing pages, I have never encountered any problem any. Everything is working perfectly for me. 

15 hours ago, buyfastbd said:

I like the breakdown of Yobit you did right here and this is one of the first-class tutorials mainly on cash info. People in cryptotalk forum, barring checking cash information web page concluded TUSD, USDT are no longer listed on Yobit in reality due to the fact it used to be now not made a base pair 

Or I did not understand you correct or you write incorrect informations.

Yobit support USDT, and there are USDT market too?

Last (in a row) is USDT market you can check out easy, and you can simple write "USDT" on BTC market and you will see that there are USDT.

P.S. It's ERC 20.

well actually thank you for all these information and I want to know that what is the block means when the wallet is online and there is status with some blocks status in bracket

This is a nice tutorial, I have not withdrawn or deposited from yobit before but this tutorial really helped, I will not have to find it difficult before I withdraw any coins. Also I found it useful to know to press on yobit username will be useful unlike using direct links for those things. 

That's great I am very thankful to you for sharing this amazing information I was bit worried how I create this account or how I can check how many comments are selected so why you are information I can do it very easily thank you very much bro

On 1/16/2020 at 5:27 PM, BullRunBit said:

# Wallet status

I see that some of users deposit coins when wallet is offline/on maintenance or buy coins (probably because of arbitrage) and after that see that wallet is offline/ on maintenance.

It looks like this when wallet is on maintenance:

361144878_MovaviScreenShot004-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.0fc0200305c89db5658843eba1f42805.jpg

And it looks like this when wallet is Online:

116873889_MovaviScreenShot003-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.3a676efa6c4ff9140c1339e7f605c290.jpg

Check wallet status before you deposit or buy some coin.

P.S. Deposit ETH from smart contract is not allowed on Yobit.

# CoinInfo page

I see here on forum that some of members share wrong informations just because they dont know how to check some coin information.

On CoinInfo page you can find all informations about all coins.

865920537_MovaviScreenShot010-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.9119c486959874a70245155ca250fb3f.jpg

When you click on Forum you can find informations about coin on forum or directly from that coin website.

# Bonus

When you move your computer mouse on your username you can find some more options.

Untitled.png.c215dc15428e05f29bfb40c318d4a6d7.png

- CryptoTalk Campaign

Page where you can find all informations about CryptoTalk PayByPosts campaign

- YoPony

Yobit Pony races, game where you can win from x2 till x100 from your initial bet.

- YOTRA

YOTRA is Yobit token which you can get when you trade on BTC pairs, you will get 10% from trading commision and if you are someone's referral you will get only 5%.

P.S. On investbox page you can find YOTRA investbox plan with 1% daily interest.

- Yobit codes

Is page where you can easy and simple send or receive coins without fee on Yobit (user to user).

Other page I did not explained because I think it's really simple to understand.

I hope that this topic will help some members to simpler understand how Yobit works, if someone have any question freely ask here and I will try to help.

• +2 1

Of course I think he knows this, the wallet must be connected to the Internet properly, and not in a state of maintenance, in order for the deposit or withdrawal process to be done safely and correctly. 

• +2 1

That is a good thread because I know that a lot of member here in the forum doesn't know how to use Yobit exchange and that there are a lot of things that they didn't know about the exchange. Also as a newbie, I didn't knew some things that you mentioned.

On 1/16/2020 at 6:27 PM, BullRunBit said:

like this when wallet is on maintenance

This is an important  information  to me because i have heard some complain about  why yobit do not accept  our deposit  from wallet  or from any exchange ..  Maybe those trader deposit  their money  when the coin deposit  address  or wallet get maintaince..  Hopefully  members  now dont get misunderstanding ..