Yobit - Few things which you need to know - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Yobit - Few things which you need to know

# Wallet status

I see that some of users deposit coins when wallet is offline/on maintenance or buy coins (probably because of arbitrage) and after that see that wallet is offline/ on maintenance.

It looks like this when wallet is on maintenance:

361144878_MovaviScreenShot004-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.0fc0200305c89db5658843eba1f42805.jpg

And it looks like this when wallet is Online:

116873889_MovaviScreenShot003-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.3a676efa6c4ff9140c1339e7f605c290.jpg

Check wallet status before you deposit or buy some coin.

P.S. Deposit ETH from smart contract is not allowed on Yobit.

# CoinInfo page

I see here on forum that some of members share wrong informations just because they dont know how to check some coin information.

On CoinInfo page you can find all informations about all coins.

865920537_MovaviScreenShot010-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.9119c486959874a70245155ca250fb3f.jpg

When you click on Forum you can find informations about coin on forum or directly from that coin website.

# Bonus

When you move your computer mouse on your username you can find some more options.

Untitled.png.c215dc15428e05f29bfb40c318d4a6d7.png

- CryptoTalk Campaign

Page where you can find all informations about CryptoTalk PayByPosts campaign

- YoPony

Yobit Pony races, game where you can win from x2 till x100 from your initial bet.

- YOTRA

YOTRA is Yobit token which you can get when you trade on BTC pairs, you will get 10% from trading commision and if you are someone's referral you will get only 5%.

P.S. On investbox page you can find YOTRA investbox plan with 1% daily interest.

- Yobit codes

Is page where you can easy and simple send or receive coins without fee on Yobit (user to user).

Other page I did not explained because I think it's really simple to understand.

I hope that this topic will help some members to simpler understand how Yobit works, if someone have any question freely ask here and I will try to help.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I'm sure everyone already knows this. If one of the coin purses is under maintenance, surely they don't do anything. Surely when you deposit, these funds will not be entered. Maybe after maintenance is finished, it will function again.

1 minute ago, Man said:

I'm sure everyone already knows this. If one of the coin purses is under maintenance, surely they don't do anything. Surely when you deposit, these funds will not be entered. Maybe after maintenance is finished, it will function again.

OK, then explain me this topic:

This is my comment and check older comments.

And about wallet status, why then I see a lot of comments on trollbox on Yobit about problem with deposit some coin and problem with withdraw some coin when some user buy that coin without checking wallet status.

Both questions is rhetorical you dont need to answer just check what I write.

3 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

# Wallet status

I see that some of users deposit coins when wallet is offline/on maintenance or buy coins (probably because of arbitrage) and after that see that wallet is offline/ on maintenance.

361144878_MovaviScreenShot004-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.0fc0200305c89db5658843eba1f42805.jpg

116873889_MovaviScreenShot003-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.3a676efa6c4ff9140c1339e7f605c290.jpg

# CoinInfo page

I see here on forum that some of members share wrong informations just because they dont know how to check some coin information.

865920537_MovaviScreenShot010-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.9119c486959874a70245155ca250fb3f.jpg

When you click on Forum you can find informations about coin on forum or directly from that coin website.

# Bonus

When you move your computer mouse on your username you can find some more options.

- CryptoTalk Campaign

- YoPony

Yobit Pony races, game where you can win from x2 till x100 from your initial bet.

- YOTRA

YOTRA is Yobit token which you can get when you trade on BTC pairs, you will get 10% from trading commision and if you are someone's referral you will get only 5%.

P.S. On investbox page you can find YOTRA investbox plan with 1% daily interest.

- Yobit codes

Is page where you can easy and simple send or receive coins without fee on Yobit (user to user).

Other page I did not explained because I think it's really simple to understand.

I hope that this topic will help some members to simpler understand how Yobit works, if someone have any question freely ask here and I will try to help.

This is great that you shared this with us. I also don't know about this features. I am using yobit exchanger but didn't get any issue.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 1/16/2020 at 7:27 PM, BullRunBit said:

# Wallet status

# CoinInfo page

# Bonus

- CryptoTalk Campaign

- YoPony

- YOTRA

- Yobit codes

Thank you so much . I really have experienced this. When i try to. wihtdraw and failed I thought my Yobit was error I was almost desperate until I saw **wallet status maintenence** .than i realize everything is going well.

This really good tread i think many newbie need this explanations.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:27 PM, BullRunBit said:

# Wallet status

# CoinInfo page

# Bonus

- CryptoTalk Campaign

- YoPony

- YOTRA

- Yobit codes

Thanks for your good information, but I want to ask what's will happen if I deposits while wallet is on maintenance, will my coin be credited while the wallet status is online?

2 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Thanks for your good information, but I want to ask what's will happen if I deposits while wallet is on maintenance, will my coin be credited while the wallet status is online?

I can not give you asnwer for sure, you can write ticket on https://yobit.net/en/support/ or simple write on trollbox and ask moderator about your problem.

This topic is good only for newbies, because almost all yobit old usersare already know this kind of informations, especially when you want to deposit or withdraw, because when you click on that coin à new window will appear where you can know if this wallet is online or under maintenance 

• +2 1

27 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

You write what I explain with pictures, where is the point? More posts?

And do you think that most are here old Yobit users or new one?

And I will suggest you to check your topics and what you write, because I see that you have from 18 topics you have 11 topics in section About forum and plus you have close to 4,000 posts and you have just 18 topics.

Do your best not to comment on someone else's work, than to be write more creative/useful topics.

I think you don't have anything else to do here except following me, it is you the person who should give some valuable informations, not mentioning some already known things, it is true that I use comment method more than creating new topics I think it is legal and there is nothing wrong with it,I received a good reputation points from the moderator himself not just from the members, so find another job to do except searching for me

Your information is good bro and you explains with pictures really nice work and also knowledge iam also new in yobit exchange so l also some droughts but you clear all in this tutorial its really help me to use because I face this problem when I want withdrewl my ltc in my wallet than I realized this but you solved this problem with this post

• +1 2

1 minute ago, Migo said:

I think you don't have anything else to do here except following me, it is you the person who should give some valuable informations, not mentioning some already known things, it is true that I use comment method more than creating new topics I think it is legal and there is nothing wrong with it,I received a good reputation points from the moderator himself not just from the members, so find another job to do except searching for me

I check few times your profil but you are not inspirational to have a discussion with you (too boring). 

To go back on topic, you write that this is not useful topic and that all old members know about this, OK.

Can you please explain me this (your) comment:

You dont know basic things in trading and you are old user of Yobit?! Or you just want more posts? Rhetorically question I know answer.

And you talking me about repotation plus you send me a message about that how members support you, can you please explain me how you have with close 4,000 posts only 204 reputation points and I have with only 1,000 posts 133 reputation points, again you dont need to answer me.

To end this, I wait to see new forum rank system and I hope that admins will consider all the facts.

P.S. I will forgive you this Spam or Bad post emoji, you still have to study. :classic_wink:

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for this wonderful and comprehensive topic of the yobit platform. Indeed, there are things that are necessary for everyone to know, especially the case of wallets, are they open or closed.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

To end this, I wait to see new forum rank system and I hope that admins will consider all the facts.

P.S. I will forgive you this Spam or Bad post emoji, you still have to study. :classic_wink:

Hello. It's a good tutorial about how to use Yobit. I think (I hope) it will help a lot of beginners. Yobit is a somewhat special exchange ... I laughed when reading the first questions / answers. I am a little disappointed to see that 90% of member responses are only intended to earn a few satoshi. Your opinion on the reputation system is relevant, I agree with you.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I am member of Yobit since 2017 but i encountered the wallet mantenance probleme only few weeks ago.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

17 hours ago, Pritom Mondal said:

I know the number of things you share.I have been using Yobit Exchange for a long time. I think most Yobit users know about these things. Maybe newcomers don't know about these things.

The writing on the wallet address is red. So if beginners don't know that, at least they can understand and don't trade first.

Wow Thank you for shearing lots of information about youbit.when we new here we don't know about anything. But when i see your post I clear about youbit diposit or withdrawal.Thank you 

Thank you for sharing that this is great and help full sure also I m sure that there are some members who they have not idea about this section, but now through your topic you have showed us how we find the coin info.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I like the breakdown of Yobit you did here and this is one of the best tutorials especially on coins info. People in cryptotalk forum, without checking coins info page concluded TUSD, USDT are not listed on Yobit simply because it was not made a base pair

2 hours ago, Gimba said:

Yobit has sincerely misrepresented alot on how belongings are performed and I tin formidably exclaim that the prospect deception between how people interact with other citizens without any challenge 

I dont understand you exactly, what they misrepresented?

I share this topic just because of beginners which dont know basic things on Yobit, and older users for sure know such a things like you can read in comments here.

And I dont exactly understand what you mean about "interact", but if you talking about support they have support page where you can write ticket and you can write on trollbox to moderators, very simple ways to contact support.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:27 PM, BullRunBit said:

# Wallet status

# CoinInfo page

# Bonus

- CryptoTalk Campaign

- YoPony

- YOTRA

- Yobit codes

Thank you for providing this information it will be very useful for beginners, there are things that are necessary for every one to know, especially the case of wallet.

i would have love this tutorial if it had more detail am looking for. because i really want to know more about this yobit.net. is it a wallet?

Thanks for sharing some interesting information with many new customers this article will help. Can you share your experience on how to use yobicode?

As a yobit user from few months I would thankful to you that you have been provided such a great information for me and for the yobit users while talking about me I was lacking from some of the above informations about yobit now I have also acknowledge it.

Thanks for sharing this great and useful information about yobit and i think day by day it will be more popular and reliable. 

• +1 1