Yobit - Few things which you need to know - Page 3 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Yobit - Few things which you need to know

There is many new thing for me that i dont know it or just i dont search for it,Good to know that Thanks fr sharing brother I know only the wallet maintenance but after that i have a mistake to send my coins there 

I have been using Yobit exchanger for long but I haven't come across something like this. So I am curious what will actually be your fate if a coin is offline and one still perform transactions on it. Do one stand the chance of loosing the coins? 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yobit is a good exchange platform but sometimes the platform also gets some technical errors. Through this errors the user sometimes find difficulties in using the platform. But otherwise all the features are amazing and okay. And it is also true that the information given above is already known to all. Maybe we should help by posting something new. 

LHello guys as the topic y you know the things which the yobit user has to know is yobit is a great platform to user that the person has getting a knowledge of market with an earning and without investing so I thankful to get a great knowledge from yobit 

On 1/16/2020 at 6:25 PM, Man said:

I'm sure everyone already knows this. If one of the coin purses is under maintenance, surely they don't do anything. Surely when you deposit, these funds will not be entered. Maybe after maintenance is finished, it will function again.

Not mate , everyone may not have known these features on the Yobit exchange. Let's imagine if a newcomer is just using Yobit exchange for the first time, he will have to see this sort of tutorials to get started properly on the exchange. 

Edited by Whited35
  • Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Not mate , everyone may not have know these features

I agree with you, some members are not aware about wallet maintenance (that we can find on otther exchanges too). I remember a topic of me about the importance to use a trong password and the comment of a member who said: "Everybody is aware about it because we use Facebook since we are young"... you just faced the same kind of comment!

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 5/11/2020 at 3:58 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I have been using Yobit exchanger for long but I haven't come across something like this. So I am curious what will actually be your fate if a coin is offline and one still perform transactions on it. Do one stand the chance of loosing the coins? 

I think so, because it's not recommended to send coins when wallet is on maintenance.

On 5/12/2020 at 10:08 AM, Saj555 said:

Yobit is a good exchange platform but sometimes the platform also gets some technical errors. Through this errors the user sometimes find difficulties in using the platform. But otherwise all the features are amazing and okay. And it is also true that the information given above is already known to all. Maybe we should help by posting something new. 

You think if you know this things that everybody knows? :classic_huh:

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Not mate , everyone may not have know these features on the Yobit exchange. Let's imagine if a newcomer is just using Yobit exchange for the first time, he will have to see this sort of tutorials to get started properly on the exchange. 

1/100 with comment which have sense. Like for this. 

19 minutes ago, bitcoinb said:

I agree with you, some members are not aware about wallet maintenance (that we can find on otther exchanges too). I remember a topic of me about the importance to use a trong password and the comment of a member who said: "Everybody is aware about it because we use Facebook since we are young"... you just faced the same kind of comment!

Maybe this topic is not useful too?

And you can see how to edit post not to write reply in a row to get more posts!

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

All the information that you have put to us is known information to me, but as for information that the Yobit platform is not connected at times and it is a mistake to deposit at that time it is a good and important information for me as an investor on this platform, thank you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for your detailed information on Yobit exchange platform. Well, I find your post interesting. Since, I had no prior experience with any exchanges before, so going with your post it has helped me to understand basic things. I really appreciate your sharing and your effort preparing this post. Keep going!

Good and valuable information especially for beginners on the platform.
The pictures are clear and the information is simplified.
Thanks a lot for the information.

Hi, what valuable information in this post, i really did not know that the wallet may be offline,thanks for showing the correct way to send cryptos.good tutorial.

If you have to be very aware of the movements when using yobit to deposit without a doubt it is characterized as one of the best exchanges that exists and is fighting the hard position to become the best, but before making an operation to put money in before you have to realize that everything is fine so you don't have any problems.

Each exchange has its own nuances,as well as Iobit has its own,thanks to the author who told the newcomer about the subtleties of working with this exchange,make more posts on this topic.

On 1/16/2020 at 1:27 PM, BullRunBit said:

# Wallet status

I see that some of users deposit coins when wallet is offline/on maintenance or buy coins (probably because of arbitrage) and after that see that wallet is offline/ on maintenance.

It looks like this when wallet is on maintenance:

361144878_MovaviScreenShot004-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.0fc0200305c89db5658843eba1f42805.jpg

And it looks like this when wallet is Online:

Check wallet status before you deposit or buy some coin.

P.S. Deposit ETH from smart contract is not allowed on Yobit.

While using the yobit site, I encountered a few cryptocurrencies that were in maintenance status, but I didn't know what that meant. Thank you for explaining it to me. Thanks to you I will be more aware and I won't lose my money.

• +5 1

I'm sure everyone already knows this. If one of the coin purses is under maintenance, surely they don't do anything. Surely when you deposit, these funds will not be entered. Maybe after maintenance is finished, it will function again.

• +1 1

I visited the platform and when there are a lot of wallets under maintenance, does any of you know the reason, including him in the comment?

Yes, I agree with you.  yobit has some important information.  If we know that information very well then we can easily make good amount of money from yobit and work according to the rules.  So we should know all the information about yobit

Thanks for sharing this great and useful information about yobit with many new customers this article will help. 

11 hours ago, Jamillove2580 said:

Yes, I agree with you.  yobit has some important information.  If we know that information very well then we can easily make good amount of money from yobit and work according to the rules.  So we should know all the information about yobit

this is a great opportunity that I'm giving usbit and so know and soak more of all that this silver shape offers us, which is full of many good things, good luck

5 minutes ago, dnofv said:

-Hola amigo, gracias por el aporte de este tema ya que si lo necesitaba, la aclaración con imágenes muy buena, buen post para principiantes o personas que no conocían bien esta parte. Éxito

hola soy principiante y cada dia hago mas pos y me entero mas de todo lo que nos ofrece yobit, creo que entre todos nos podemos apoyar,,,

It is always good to have this information even if others say they already know it. Thanks friend for taking your time to write.

On 10/7/2020 at 8:03 PM, eoluz said:

It is always good to have this information even if others say they already know it. Thanks friend for taking your time to write.

i agree with you,thanks to you

and thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message