BEGINNERS QUESTION - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

BEGINNERS QUESTION

You can talk about off topic in "off topic " but you can only posts there if you posted to any other topics your post may be deleted so  be careful about that.

I have a question mentioned below:

Guys i am near to reach 100 comments and my enthusiasm now increased to earn money. So it's here anybody will tell me about all monetisation and all other stuffs, also how much rupees per comment will get there???

You know in my point of view for beginner person.he must follow the rules and regulations about this forum. Don't post anything absurd or spam. Take it seriously and you will be able to make your own way....

On 1/16/2020 at 2:10 PM, scorpiali said:

Off topic is a good session that you can talk about all but not in Crypto currency because there is other session for that, in off topic you can 5alj about anything you want like your hobbies cinema science politique and other subjects you want. It's helpful because some day you can't talk About Crypto and you want to talk on other things off topic is here for you

Yeah you are right I didn't do any post in off topic but now I'm thinking to do some posts in off topic because my brain is full of stress right now. Thanks to the forum of creating these type of sections to post.

The beginners question is that how to earn money at a short time and also to be added that 100 comment need to be done at first day and 30 comment need to be done every day for earning money. 

5 hours ago, noman said:

Yeah you are right I didn't do any post in off topic but now I'm thinking to do some posts in off topic because my brain is full of stress right now. Thanks to the forum of creating these type of sections to post.

Yes right because the forum is really stressed to post every day the same thing about Crypto currency 

Any topics that make sense particular to the crypto thats why they make this forum  to gain knowledge and learn how crypto currencies work and help us to earn without investing any money.

I think you can post but it is should not be against the guidelines of the community as if we don't folliw the riles then we will face warning points .

On 1/16/2020 at 4:30 PM, Seijcat said:

Guys I have a question.

Can anyone post here off topic and without any relation about bitcoins and jobs? I'm just curious I hope someone can answer me.

We have a section for that topic you can just go there or explore this forum which have many section you can choose from but the answer is yes you can post off topic  here just pick the right section.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Guys I have a question.

Can anyone post here off topic and without any relation about bitcoins and jobs? I'm just curious I hope someone can answer me.

You may post off topic in the off topic section but it has no payment, besides that section you may not posts off topics in the rest of the sections your posts should always be informative or a useful insights. Nonsense posts are being deleted by the moderators.

Edited by FalseName
Spelling

This is not the social site to discuss anything u have to dicuss related to this forum. 

I think u should share something related to this forum and share something knowledgeable think to other people 

There are various sections just for judging your knowledge how matures are you..  Theres a section named offtopic where you can post anything you want.

Welcome with me
Yes, you can write and post outside the topic of encryption, but in a dedicated section called "Off Topic"
You are in the For Beginners section. Do not attempt to publish outside of encryption in this section

No you can't post anything in the section that is off topic, there is a special section of this forum that is for off topic posts, this section is for beginners who is wanting to learn things about cryptotalk and the crypto world in general.

You can't post off topic in this forum, there is a special section for off topic related posts and that section doesn't pay, writing things that is not related to bitcoin in this section will not be good for you cause you will be issues a warning point and that could lead to account being banned.

Guys I have a question.

You can post off-topic but in other section that all off topics are there. You can easily find it here in this forum.

I think you can do,but how you can learned more about crypto if you will not force yourself to do it and you choose to post off topics.learnings is begin to ourselves.

3 hours ago, Hiizziiyyungg said:

I think it is allowed as there is a place in the forum topic section where different topic head are there, also there is a place or section for job too. Just take the most of he forum as it is very lively with much active members so you should easily get attention when you post in the right section

Yeah, the section was just made by the admins recently. If you need to know the rules, you could just click the forum and click the first one you see that is pinned. Anyways, God bless!

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Yes of course you can this website is for all people won’t to share his experience with the others. Just my friend respect the roles . And welcome with as.

If you post off topic, you will either get warned or banned for irrelevant or meaningless comments by the admins. I would advise you to do research on a topic before commenting on it and please read the guidelines for more rules.

You can post off topic here, of off topic section.but inside the guideline. you can do nothing outside the rules here. You can share anything here,.

On 1/16/2020 at 1:30 PM, Seijcat said:

Guys I have a question.

We not have to post in off topics and bounty sections because if we do there posts then crypto talk not pay us on our those posts.

Its really good information for me to where I post.and which section to post, in off section we post any think but in rules not destroyed but in other section we post only about crypto  we can't post cinemas and political issues its prohibited thanks to share this knowledge.