Giving reaction. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Giving reaction.

It depends on how they react to your post. If they really benefit to your your i think they will give you a good reputation point as a appreciation for you post. That's what i think, you just need to post meaningful posts so they could give you good reputation point. 

Oftentimes, people tend to post short comments that is obviously posted just to get that pay-per-post. Who in the right mind would want to give 'likes' on those?

For me... I tend to give 'likes' to posts that are unique and out-of-the-box.

And I already pledged to reserve my 'likes' on one specific thread. If you have a penchant for reporting shit threads and have seen that thread, you know what I mean.

A challenge for the brave:

Spoiler

Hah, let me tell you what: PM me your best posts, and if I find them useful, interesting, unique, AND does not violate any rules, I'll give them 'likes'.

But if I find them to be the opposite, I'll give them 'bad post' reps and/or even have them reported for violations if proven guilty of it.

Bring me your best shot.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Well truly that maybe giving reaction to someone can give them encouragement and their reputation will be higher that indicates he/she did a good job, but for me and I know many members here know that some are abusing the use of resction, that's why I don't base the skill or the competent of the members based on the reputation points.

Yes this really a meaningful topic we guys only read the comments and doesn't give any reaction to it which is not good everyone should give their reaction so that they can understand the importance and could improve more on it.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:03 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys why are we not reacting to posts, i mean it doesn't cost us anything, if the posts are useful why giving thumbs-up, i think the reaction we can give limited per day so pleas guys use it to encourage members who posts good things, and sorry to say that but don't use the sad react and discourage the members it makes us feel sad and scared to post again i know there are members who post things that doesn't make canes but just ignore them and encourage those who deserve to be encouraged. thank you all for your time 

Yes giving thumbs up for a nice and good knowledge is quite worthy. It feels good to get likes of the content and knowledge you provide to people. It is free and motivates the individual. Confidence level increases and it is good to see.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes we real need to use this feature to react with others and i think users don't use it because there is only five like or dislike by day and if you give all members who post a good contents you can't reach all so you forget time by time to give that's why in my opinion

You give reaction to others post daily maximum 10.If you like any post then you should give reaction to their post.Reaction count as a reputation in profile

Yeah we should be reacting to post more often, this forum needs more reaction to encourage members to keep posting great comments.

yes , I agree all what you said we need to support and encourage the good content for people whom make efforts to post useful posts that help others and readers and bring news interest or legal projects , some posts really just wasting time when read them no benefits bringing it is better to ignore them and deserve discourage them

Yes it's free but for what? I already giving many good reaction but tomorrow the post already delete by admin. If giving reaction make post can't delete or increase payment value I'll give it and careful about to who I give that.

On 1/15/2020 at 5:18 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys why are we not reacting to posts, i mean it doesn't cost us anything, if the posts are useful why giving thumbs-up, i think the reaction we can give limited per day so pleas guys use it to encourage members who posts good things, and sorry to say that but don't use the sad react and discourage the members it makes us feel sad and scared to post again i know there are members who post things that doesn't make canes but just ignore them and encourage those who deserve to be encouraged. thank you all for your time 

I noticed this also, I have one post with more that 200+ replies and I think I only received 5 or less reactions, this shows the quality of community we have... full of spammers who doesn't even know what reaction is, they just concern with how many post they made a day.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:18 PM, kirubel said:

Good morning mate, i strongly agree with you mate.every post that are helpful should be given a thumbs up.we should appreciate all the people in this forum by giving them a thumbs up.happy posting.

On 15.01.2020 at 22:18, kirubel said:

Yes, it’s my friend that’s what you need to do - like, many just agree and supposedly you're right and all that, but there’s an elementary action and they don’t pay attention to it.

Thanks for sharing, of course we have to give Good Reaction if we find useful and interesting post. A good reaction can encourage posters. And I also hope that it's not too easy to give a negative reaction to someone's post.

18 minutes ago, Utsha said:

Reaction doesn't important things. But if your post is useful then people give you reaction. Actually you can see your reputation is your profile.

True, those green little numbers below your username is just for bragging rights as of this time. Until the forum create a trading or exchange section the forum should create a well crafted trust system based on trust or successful trade.

spacer.png

A lot of the members here dont know what is the purpose of react, little did they know that reaction can increase someone reputation which is really amazing. however there is a lot of good contents that is not receiving enough reactions.

Reactions don't come with benefits so chill out guys. This is not like bitcointalk where someone with negative trust is dealt with suspicion because we don't buy or sell anything on the forum (but actually, there is a Marketplace section here, which I think should not be used by newbies to prevent abuse of the forum).

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Reactions are for how useful and how well a post is engaging with other people , its important to look at what might happen to what the market is showing, when you react to a post, that person is given a reputation, its a good thing for it encourages one to post better and to know they are posting the right posts, there are so many ways one can gain it, when you have the right posts, the right language and a useful thread, that can help you a lot.

I just think that when i read a well written and useful post , i usually give a positive reaction. I feel this to be spontanious for me. Maybe i can reach to 2-3 posta per week. It depends on which article really inspires me ti give it a reaction. 

On 1/15/2020 at 11:05 PM, kirubel said:

I never used the bad reaction at all, i know how it feels to get sad reaction so why just teach them, but the good reaction i always use them and i finish the daily limit of giving reaction.

I feel the same way. Actually when I encounter some wrong grammar or misspelled words on the comments I never give bad reaction. I ignore it because I know for a fact that it hurts to receive bad reaction if you encounter in seeing post like that just skip it because many members of this forum are actually fluent in expressing their ideas thru writing. A

Giving some reputations to the members here is not only a little thing, this is important to us because of the this, we can see who is the member are having some inappropriate behavior here in this forum, this will helps up for represents the being good for this forum.

Of course, you need to use it now and all the more profitable. There is one rule: invest in crypto every day and there will be good. 

in my opinion it's a strategy speech in the future when there will be signatures users with more positive reactions will be favorites / favored, i don't want to have many competitors

Reaction is very important for enhancing one's reputations The more reactions you provide, the higher the rank and reputation will be.