Notification not receiving. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Notification not receiving.

if you didnt receive a notifications just open the settings and search for notifications.. and see the " notify me of the replies" at the corner before you post a comment..

I think you are not once here with this problem because also I have the same problem, so I think is the Cryptotalk problem error, so you dont have to worry about that maybe in few days they will resolve that!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

i also facing this problem no any notification coming i chek my all setings all settings is correct maybe issue with cryptotalk.

I think its because of how the network has become that notifications are silently muted to cope with traffic's in the site and new mrmbers

42 minutes ago, Monjil22 said:

I agree with you recently that I also noticed that I did not receive notice from the cryptotalk forum. I think this is one of the main bugs on this site. Here you can publish your comment

No one can know what's happened with the notifications feature, we don't know if it is removed permanently or temporarily, but we are waiting 

2 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Try to activate from notification setting on right upper corner 

Many people now are asking why they did not receive any notification because after the update they disabled the not important notification.  

You need to go to the settings and then turn on the notifications in order to receive them. As you said you didn't disable them you may not have clicked the right option. You should check once more.

Faced the same problem. Thanks for the hint. Was this feature enabled by default before ? Notifications were received by themselves.

i have tried to contact the moderators more than once but they are still silent, we really need some explanation here to know why this is happening.

On 15.01.2020 at 15:09, kirubel said:

Hey guys starting from few days ago i don't get a notification on my profile and my react increases but didn't get the notification i check  if i disabled the notification by accident but i didn't, guys pleas help.

there was recently a problem when there was an attack on the forum, but quickly fixed it, go to the settings and put everywhere marks where the alert relates.

Yeah im face it before, but after im activated 'notify me of replies' button the notification it works, you can find it below the comment section

The same thing happened to me.

But not always... 

I don't know the real reason for this, but I think there's some reason... 

It's possible that the rules were broken in something... 

Or problems with login... 

I am also facing this type of problem of not getting notifications on this forum I think the problem is in this crypto talk only there must be a glitch. 

I was having the same problem. I went to the settings from the profile and turned on the required notifications.  No more problems now. Try it yourself and your problem will be solved.  Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend, that following the laws and rules in the forum is very important and I like you received this alert for 30 days, but you can post and share, you may have published or commented on a post with the same comment and the same meaning, that is, there is a similarity for this reason that alert

Notification not received means in settings problem check out the setting guys you can enabled any type of disabled option.

Yes notification are not coming because it is now automatically turn off you yourself have to turn it on when you are posting before you can get notifications, so remember before you make your post if you want to get notification turn it on.

They default our settings so that's why I did not receive the notifications, but no worries.. Go to the settings and turn on the notification, it is just easy.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some may face this problem,because if you don't enable the option here"notify me of replies" then you will get notifications for replies  

To get the notification you should have a look at your acvount setting.it might be off.or while posting thr comments there is a option notify me replies that you have to make on

I think you have done any change to your profile that's why you are not getting any notification for any new reaction. you can check the setting or you can talk with admin.

Yes you are right avoid these type of website double money in 24 hours 48 Hour these are the new method of  scammers they offer high profit many people start investing with them they were pay one or two days and collect huge amount of money and run away  if you thinking to invest in any project  please search first and then invest in my opinion we should start Crypto trading because this is legit way of earning 

Hello there

My notification box is also empty, I don't know what and what kind of notification will receive in here, Please someone suggest me.