Notification not receiving. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Notification not receiving.

Hey guys starting from few days ago i don't get a notification on my profile and my react increases but didn't get the notification i check  if i disabled the notification by accident but i didn't, guys pleas help.

Well maybe because you dont turn on your ' notify me of replies' you can see it when you are giving replies or opinions to someone. so try to turn it on and see if you cant still see  notifications.

• Useful or interesting 4

Well you are new in this forum so you may not knowing about it you need to turn on your 'notifi me replies" from which you will be able to recieve notifications related to your account. 

• Useful or interesting 2

When posting or commenting if you want to be receive notification then turn on " Notify me of replies " so that you can receive your notifications and you can also get notification from new post  is you  turn on FOLLOW on this forum.

Edited by Fattkidd
  • Useful or interesting 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Well you are new in this forum so you may not knowing about it you need to turn on your 'notifi me replies.. Then u will able to get notifications

2 hours ago, kirubel said:

Hey guys starting from few days ago i don't get a notification on my profile and my react increases but didn't get the notification i check  if i disabled the notification by accident but i didn't, guys pleas help.

I thinks this might be the forum bug because currently I see more than ten people are complaints about that, so maybe the admin working on it

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

First you turn on your notification after that you will receive your notification in your profile sometime network is too much slow that's why it's happening please check your net connection or you can reload page may be it istechnical issue receiving notification is not a big problem if your problem is not solved then you can  connect with support team they will definitely solve your problem

• Useful or interesting 1

I also think that the notification feature in the forum is broken or having a problem because I don't receive any notif right now, and i prove it because my reputation is increasing, but there's no notification about me receiving a reaction point. I'm not sure, do you also experience this?

Yes lately I experienced the same thing with you. An error might have occurred so that this happened, but I am not sure what caused it. What is clear I do not get the same notification as you.

Notification not receiving, At first I was also confused because I also did not get any notifications, but after turning on the notification was active again. thanks for your post

When you doing post in the forum at the end of the submit their is an option notify me first click on that then it turns in green color and after doing this click at the submit button then you will get the notification 

It is a common problem for everyone. Notifications on replies and likes/dislikes of your posts have stopped appearing for more than a week. It is not only your problme but everyones. They just aren't working right now. Perhaps in the future the devs will change this again.

Go to the settings panel and control to the notifications section, you may have disabled the notifications button by mistake and if things did not go well then talk to support and please solve your problem as soon as possible

8 hours ago, kirubel said:

I think there is a problem with notification on this site. I am also facing this problem. In my first time of this forum i get many notification. But now i cann't get any notification.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Its been implemented lately, most at times, you get to receive those notification, when your not currently on the site

It's almost 3 week since I don't received notification for reaction and quoted post on someone. I thought I only have the problems on the notification but when I see topics on this problem I am not the one have the same problem.

2 hours ago, patitaycute said:

It's almost 3 week since I don't received notification for reaction and quoted post on someone. I thought I only have the problems on the notification but when I see topics on this problem I am not the one have the same a.

Well same goes to me, I also think that the problem is in my account itself, but I notice that my reputation points are increasing, but I don't get any notifications that I receive a reaction to my posts also I got a follower, but didn't receive any notification. I think the forum itself has the problem I hope this will be fixed immediately.

I also not receiving notification, already try to enter and change in my profile but it doesn't works. Maybe admin deactivate this features but I don't know the reason?. I think we only need to check our old post/ reply to know other member respond.

Im also encounter this kind of problem mate, can someone tell this kind of problem, im also getting some reputations but i didn't receive any reputations. I hope there are someone give some informations about it.

each of the post and reply of your will be notified if you turn on the button under that.there is a button for the users help.from those thread you need notification please turn on the button called "Notify me of replies"

You can enable notification on the crypto talk settings, that's how I did mine for it to start notifying me

On 1/15/2020 at 8:09 AM, kirubel said:

You can check your profile, to see if notification is turn off else you write support and explain your problem and they will solve your problems easily.

You'll not receive any notification whenever your reputation gets up. You will get notified about how many people reacted to your posts or the replies of your posts. So hope you get it.