Convert to USDT in Yobit - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Convert to USDT in Yobit

There is no usdt currency, but the dollar exists. You can convert bitcoin into dollars and extract it to one of the available banks such as Advcash, Perfect Money and Piper. They are better for withdrawing the dollar. The withdrawal fee is 2%.

On 1/14/2020 at 9:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

Can I convert bitcoin to usdt in Yobit?
I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary information?

I don't think that you can convert your usdt in yobit. Because i didn't get any pair of usdt. Without any pair of it you cann't trade or convert it. But you can convert usd because it's listed on the exchanger.

Convert BTC into USD in yobit  is very easy.the fees very low for perfect money or or payeer. And for me converting perfect money into cash is also easy. I use perfec money from withdraw from yobit

I did not know about that how to convert currency in usd on yobit but there are many currencies available on yobit and you can convert the bitcoins in any other coins on yobit and it will take a small %age of fee.you can conver into LTC or etherum etc...

To convert your currency into bitcoin is easy. You have to go to the yobit platform and click on the usd from the left side. And you will find the trading options. Then you just input the price and also the amount of total currency that you want to exchange and exchange it. This way you can convert any currency to usd actually and then withdraw it. 

My understanding about USDT is , that its a stable coin. there are no stable coins here on yobit i think. correct me if am wrong. So uploading your coins here on yobit as you know there are none here is not good idea. use a centralize exchange for them ... 

there is the search option in the left side middle of yobit just click on the BTC and search USD, that how you can convert your BTC in to USD

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are looking for USDT, you can transfer it to another platform and translate it there. this is very easy to do in yobit. If you have used another exchange before, you can synchronize the two and convert them to any coin you want.

On 1/14/2020 at 7:07 PM, Arun gope said:

USDT coin is not there in yobit . So it's better option to take money out from yobit as LTC then convert it to USDT . Most awesome place to earn.

I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary

You can exchange bitcoin to USD , and also you can withdraw your money to payeer or perfect money for an fee 2 % , i think is really good for beginner to withdraw their money.

cherished mate, I deem thats USD not USDT and you know how to abandon your USD to perfect funds at once with 5% fees. Or you know how to get to through the platform of yobit which is in addition reasonably costly. frequently at the present time several organizations and transactions are traditional in BTC ( bitcoins ). I ruminate you canister experience your bills compensated in BTC or give birth to an electronic wallet for transactions

You be capable of convince your earned bitcoins into USD but if you transfer them into USD after that you neediness a wallet to remove currency from yobit and from a wallet that you bottle handing over to btc.

You have to go to Yobit platform then click on " Trade " then chose BTC against USDT
select how much you want to convert !

but be attention ! they will take some fees for them ! so not all your BTC will be converted to USDT

I do not think that you can transfer your money in the platform to dollars, so I advise you to transfer the money to Ethereum and then withdraw to Bankbayer, where you can through Bayer Bank transfer your money from Ethereum to a dollar or euros

At the moment USDT is not available at yobit exchange and I only see USD on the list maybe you can try that one.

the constituent you humbug be triumphant over all tenpence this week yobit on to USD and is the motive the largely partnership threepence tight situation for the reason that you it would not submit to that sou traded as t  weaning, you hold to wipe off in more or less other weaning whatever profiles coerce after which transducer.

If you have have a bitcoin then you convert your bitcoin into dollars you should sell your yobit into wallet and take a dollars

the constituent you humbug be triumphant over all tenpence this week yobit on to USD and is the motive the largely partnership threepence tight situation for the reason that you it would not submit to that sou traded as t  weaning, you hold to wipe off in more or less other weaning whatever profiles coerce after which transducer.

On 1/14/2020 at 8:56 PM, Investors Blog said:

USD not USDT and you can withdraw your USD to perfectmoney instantly with 5% fees.

No dear. Fee is just 1 % to withdraw your usd in perfect money. If you withdraw in payeer account then you have to pay 5 percent. 

On 1/14/2020 at 9:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

Can I convert bitcoin to usdt in Yobit?
I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary information?

I think you can't convert your assets to user on Yobit exchanger. Because in that exchanger we don't get user pair to convert. But we can convert to usd pair.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

You can do this by withdrawing bitcoins from the yobit platform to another platform that supports the usdt currency. There are many platforms that support the usdt currency. You can find those platforms that support that currency via coinmarketcup

Yes, you can convert your Bitcoin to USDT and withdraw through it, and you can also convert to USD and withdraw from several methods including PAYEER, PM and VISA.

THINK POSITIVE