What we are going to win???!!! - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

What we are going to win???!!!

On 1/15/2020 at 8:10 AM, Riad Ahmed said:

We are going to win money...by work in this forums we just get money or nothing else and yes one thing more...we are going to win English too

as student i have to spend a lot time to study along with i need to do a part time job for earning something to mitigate the pressure of bearing expenditure and to reduce the dependency on parents income. this forum creates such opportunity for me. and most appreciate thing is that i am going to improve my english.

Edited by Tamim 123
  • +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 5:49 PM, Nazneen Sathi said:

Hello my dear friend, I am newbie in this forum so I don't know about this topic. But i think this site not give you extra reword not sure.Thanks for posting here.

Yes i know you are totally right  , i am newbie in this forum so i dont know about  this topic , but i think this site not give you extra reward  not sure thanks for posting here ,  this is my question to thank you for bringing it up .

I'm really sorry I don't know about this. If the users who get more likes or more repetitions in this forum. If they get some rewards in return, it is a very good thing. If this happens, many people will get good rewards.

We all the time ask the Admins forum for that some contest one by week or by month it will be really great for the forum and the members to work hard in this forum and improve the quality of the posts

I am also a winner of the day previously for getting the most likes in my post but it won't give you any money in winning.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:49 PM, Nazneen Sathi said:

Hello my dear friend, I am newbie in this forum so I don't know about this topic. But i think this site not give you extra reword not sure.Thanks for posting here.

Yes i know , we are going to win money  , by work in this forums  we just get money  or nothing else and yes one thing  more ,  we are going to win English  too ,  but i think this site not give you extra reward  not sure , and thanku so much posting  here .

We can earn a lot of bitcoins here.we can learn.we can share knowledge.we can gain knowledge.we can get money as well.so,there is lot of opportunities here.    

Yes, are there any additional rewards for the distinguished member, or is it an honorary rank only, and does this thing benefit in the future? I believe that this person can benefit from this thing in the future.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:28 PM, PiroSense said:

This 'award' is won when you had the most number of likes/useful reputation within a day. Any post that is liked is counted. At the end of each day, the forum tallies the amount of likes got for each member for a specific day, and when you have the most, you'll get an award (which is nothing but only an extra shine to your account).

Welcome with me
Thanks for this very helpful comment, please if you can explain the idea of the award (which is nothing but extra brilliance to your account), what exactly is the prize?

This forum does not provide any additional profits to anyone, regardless of his rank or the prizes that he gets. He pays everyone one sum, which is 1000 Satoshi to participate.

I think if the crypto administrator are prizes to high reputation members it will be good . And also all the newbies are get some motivation to acheive this success also. 

By reading and reply i think there should be some extra reward. It will help the people of this forum to more regular, sincere to their forum and put the positive contents on forum. 

• +2 1

I think we are working here, and the senior member do lot of post.And we are earn a lot of reputation here by doing good post.And also people give us like and do comment if the post is informative .May these people got prize or reward from moderator.

On 1/15/2020 at 2:30 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

I think there is not additional earnings when they won except that 'wow' feature when you visit their profile. but i hope admins make a contest in this forum a contest that is fair for everyone. looking forward to it.

I think so. The winners are work hard to win so i think moderators will give them additional income. But one think is on my mind, what kind of additional income moderators gave to them?  I'm very curious about it. 

I have no much idea about this one waiting for more clarifications to those who won the most liked content before to tell us more but I don't think theris any award for that.

At the present time there is no extra reward that people receive for receiving these awards. This is just an acknowledgement of your achievement. Perhaps this will be revised int eh future, but as it stands it seems that this is more of a status rather than a physical earnign reward. It is always good to achieve them though as it shows how useful your comments are on this forum.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don’t hear about this before, is first time , but i’m interesting to know what is the reward to get if i win , please if someone know, share all the information you know with us , thank you.

On 1/14/2020 at 7:28 PM, PiroSense said:

There's no extra rewards aside from additional 'wow' effect when someone visits your profile.

This represents the number of days a member has won the award. Each day, there is always 1 winner. Read more below about the award.

This 'award' is won when you had the most number of likes/useful reputation within a day. Any post that is liked is counted. At the end of each day, the forum tallies the amount of likes got for each member for a specific day, and when you have the most, you'll get an award (which is nothing but only an extra shine to your account).

There's nothing to do to participate. Just post good, quality content to have more chances of getting 'likes'. Just please, don't abuse the system and have your friends like your content because you are friends. Only give reputation on quality, detailed and/or helpful content.

Wow. How do you know everything? I am very impressed to see your detailed answer. Thanks for your information

One thing I want to mention is that there should be en extra reward for such members.Because by doing this all other members will try to make good posts.As a result our forum can grow rapidly.

• +1 1

Apart from that it is included in your profile and is good for your reputation in the group, I don't think there are other reward for the most liked content in a day. It is definitely good to work hard and achieve that feat though. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes that's what one of the thing which the site kinds of occasionally do when having to choose the best user on the amount of reactions they receive per day and from they,  the user of the day is chosen

• +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 4:17 PM, Agios said:

Hi bro, thanks for sharing. Indeed there are choosing members who have the most liked content of course with the most number, this DAYS WON, the Winner is the most number of posts liked, I don't know if there are additional prizes or not, but if you want to know you can contact (message) to one of the winner.

I don't think if there has special prizes for most liked contents of the day, because if there was having special prizes, users could be making many accounts and giving self reactions in order to win special prizes everyday.

• +1 1

Uounare right  there should be some extra reward who one the  day. Or who  got most reputation  during  the weak or during  the month. May be there  should  be some extra payments  for them.

• +1 1

This is a good way to receive acknowledgement for the quality of topics you published in this post. It doesn't profit you in earning something, besides being a way to recognize your efforts and time spent to bring valid and quality information in the forum.

I donot think there is any extra bonus for them but this is gudding to their successful job and their useful work for them and for every user here