What we are going to win???!!! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

What we are going to win???!!!

6 minutes ago, Migo said:

Is there some extra rewards or something that we should know about it??

There's no extra rewards aside from additional 'wow' effect when someone visits your profile.

DAYS WON:1 or 2, or some number,

This represents the number of days a member has won the award. Each day, there is always 1 winner. Read more below about the award.

but my problem is what this member won??

This 'award' is won when you had the most number of likes/useful reputation within a day. Any post that is liked is counted. At the end of each day, the forum tallies the amount of likes got for each member for a specific day, and when you have the most, you'll get an award (which is nothing but only an extra shine to your account).

There's nothing to do to participate. Just post good, quality content to have more chances of getting 'likes'. Just please, don't abuse the system and have your friends like your content because you are friends. Only give reputation on quality, detailed and/or helpful content.

Edited by PiroSense
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +5 5

3 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

There's no extra rewards aside from additional 'wow' effect when someone visits your profile.

This represents the number of days a member has won the award. Each day, there is always 1 winner. Read more below about the award.

This 'award' is won when you had the most number of likes/useful reputation within a day. Any post that is liked is counted. At the end of each day, the forum tallies the amount of likes got for each member for a specific day, and when you have the most, you'll get an award (which is nothing but only an extra shine to your account).

There's nothing to do to participate. Just post good, quality content to have more chances of getting 'likes'. Just please, don't abuse the system and have your friends like your content because you are friends. Only give reputation on quality, detailed and/or helpful content.

Well thanks for this description, I already know that this little prize is for how much reputation points you received for that post, but I wondered what is the prize, anyway now I understand it and as I said above thanks for your informations, very appreciated 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 1

28 minutes ago, Migo said:

Hi members, in this days, a question was in my head, which is a lot of you noticed that every week this forum is choosing members who has the most liked content, and in the profile they add this DAYS WON:1 or 2, or some number, but my problem is what this member won?? Is there some extra rewards or something that we should know about it??

maybe @PiroSense can give us some details, and thanks for participating. 

I also curious about that too. But I think we are not going to win anything. This reputation score is not accurate because it can heavily be abused. They are just number and that doesn't make you an expert or something to have those numbers.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2

Hi bro, thanks for sharing. Indeed there are choosing members who have the most liked content of course with the most number, this DAYS WON, the Winner is the most number of posts liked, I don't know if there are additional prizes or not, but if you want to know you can contact (message) to one of the winner.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

6 minutes ago, alaina1001 said:

You inspire me.

Just days ago, you despise me, and just now, I inspire you. Thanks, I guess.

PS. Not a boomer tho, still way far 😉

32 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

This reputation score is not accurate because it can heavily be abused.

Some do abuse the system, some are honest. Most abusers knows each other, whether through online, or real-life acquaintances. In such case, they give reputation not because of the content, but only because they are friends. Either way, you could easily spot one when you visit their reputation activity, where you can see who gives them reputation. I have already seen some abusing the system and already tried to report them, though I still asks for moderator's validation since I might be wrong.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

2 minutes ago, alaina1001 said:

But anyways sorry if I offended you or my words were a bit harsh.

I'm used to such, and it doesn't affect me much. Just be careful next time, since other users you might 'offend', might have a contact to one of the admins and file a report, which might lead to warning point/s or worse, a temporary/permanent ban.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

I don't think there are any monetary rewards. The status will be present in the profile and thats seemingly it. I hope they change it tho, atleast make users names highlighted like in golden names or something to make it more appealing. 😛

• +1 2

2 hours ago, Migo said:

Hi members, in this days, a question was in my head, which is a lot of you noticed that every week this forum is choosing members who has the most liked content, and in the profile they add this DAYS WON:1 or 2, or some number, but my problem is what this member won?? Is there some extra rewards or something that we should know about it??

maybe @PiroSense can give us some details, and thanks for participating. 

I also noticed that when i sneak 

PiroSense account,😁 and  I got curious,as i dont really heard much about the contest, 

But well,pirosense deserved that,his post/ comments are really good,you can learn a lot on him.

• +2 2

2 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Thank you very much for shedding light into this matter. Concluding from this message, this winning does not attract additional rewards, but then it has some benefits in my opinion. And the benefit is that someone has contributed well on the forum and his or her good works are recognized and appreciated. And that will encourage others to do better. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2

I have also seen these things in different user but I have not any clear idea about it but as I know that there is no extra reward for this things it's just might give them some respect who has get high reputation or something else.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't know about this. In this forum they are choosing some member that has the most liked post? How to win on this contest? I don't even know about it so can you explain to us or give us some more information about that? 

• +3 1

My friend also win on the "Most like content" and he stated that it doesn't have extra reward but only making your profile wondrous to the public. Does post useful and avoid spamming content only.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't know about it because i haven't seen anyone in my friendzone who has won such rewards but i think they would be getting some extra coins for winning the competition. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think there is not additional earnings when they won except that 'wow' feature when you visit their profile. but i hope admins make a contest in this forum a contest that is fair for everyone. looking forward to it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Finally one of the question in my head is answer now I can sleep in later. I always wonder why there is a Banner in there profile now I know the answer.

• +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

18 hours ago, PiroSense said:

I like this idea. Having a reward by just winning is something good for me even though it is just a extra shine in my account, it makes me feel good because i can provide good quality post that others like or find it helpful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, Rukhsad said:

Person who receive most amount of react will received reward only.

not for all.

but unfortunately i have receive only one react of love.

those who get the reward they are very lucky 

don't worry bro one day we also achieve the target when they receive the rank are tag what they earn any extra reward no then why upset  we happy our earning but we give genuin content then our site members give the hearts and we receive.good reputation also so work hard 

• +2 2

I am a beginner in the forum and I think the forum offers a reward for useful content and it must be more than 100 characters, on a daily basis

i think the most useful your forum the best will be to give you the reward also you have provided a membership. this is very useful that your are a part of membership. i only know about all this , if there are more rewards that is good but i only know about this.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 1/14/2020 at 1:28 PM, PiroSense said:

This is interesting and encouraging.

so we have to keep it up by posting meaningful and relevant posts and comments to deserve such. 

• +1 1

may be this time there is no award this time.only we can get more trust and more reliability for in this forum.i think we will be rewarded in future for like this reaction and also for the rank

🚀  Yobit AirDrop
🎁  получите 700 Йодолларов + 400 Йодолларов за каждого друга

Join присоединяйтесь к Telegram Bot  https://t.me/fastexrobot или  ...
https://tglink.ru/fastexrobot Register Регистрация:  https://cryptotalk.org/
🔹 Нажмите кнопку "Получить 700 YoDollars"
🔹 Присоединяйтесь к группам Yobit Telegram
🔹 перейдите в @fastexrobot и нажмите на кнопку" я подписался "
🔹 скопируйте код
🔹 сделайте положительный комментарий с вашим кодом в этой теме

🔹 Зарегистрируйтесь на Yobit.Net  биржа

Join присоединяйтесь к группе Telegram https://t.me/EarnWithYobit или  ... https://tglink.ru/EarnWithYobit

🎊 Торговля за YoDollars (YODA) будет открыта на Yobit.Net обмен после 28 января

• -2 1
  • +3 1

No there's nothing to win in this forum. Its not a competition and everyone here are discussing about different topics as friends. The members of this forum are increasing day by day and this forum needs to grow more and after that some quiz or anything else as a work can be added to get more interest in the work. To be honest the work over here is interesting enough for me and I love working here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1