Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

No.. The government don't agree with this, because they can not control cryptocurrency and I'm sure they don't want to replace the national currency. It is really risky if we use crypto because it can go zero value.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this is not good to do so, i will not agree with this because first of all, we used fiat money to buy some crypto coins such as bitcoin, atcoin etc. We cannot remove it by just simply using cryptocurrency, its okay if we used bitcoin and fiat money together.

I think it’s totally impossible because every country has own and different currency. They didn’t replace any crypto currency to national currency. But in future many country accept bitcoin and alt coin and move physical currency to digital currency using blockchain technology.                           

• +1 1

Will Crypto currency replace international currencies? I don't think so, because Crypto currency is very different from national currencies. I think the Crypto currency still exists and is aligned in the USD or Euro currencies.

• +1 1

Nooooo. because we need money to change the crypto to reall money. Dollar or anything elas

and the country will not let that happen in my opinion 

Cryptocurrency and fiat money is what we need in our daily lives. Every countries has a own currency and it's possible that it can change their one currency. I think it's not possible to have one currency all over the world, You need to have a lot of test if it's fit for every country or not but Crypto currency is good.

• +1 1

If all countries creates their own cryptocurrency, i think that is how crypto is replacing fiat money.

No actually, countries can create their own coin but they will also use their own local currency

A cryptocurrency cannot replace national currencies
But the cryptocurrencies will be treated in a balanced manner with the national currencies

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/14/2020 at 2:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

Seeing the activities of different states for the crypto currency we can say that one day the crypto currencies will replace the national currency. 

• +1 1

5 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

A cryptocurrency cannot replace national currencies
But the cryptocurrencies will be treated in a balanced manner with the national currencies

i think if we came to a world war three then most of the fiat system will be in trouble as banks will be destroyed and only crypto will remain but i dont think the world government consider this these days.

• +1 1

it sounds great but it is not going to happen. this is just an online currency how it is going to  be a national currency many countries has not yet accepted crytocurrency than how are they going to made crypto a national currency it has it's own market value.

• +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 5:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

Yes dude. I think cryptocurrencies can take over these national(or traditional, or fiat) currencies. It will become possible if  cryptocurrencies take over the large difference in terms of usage compare to this fiats. If that happened, These fiats will lose their value. so it is yes, cryptos can. But I do not think it will happen.

• +1 1

nMvFbuZ.png

I think that is not possible, because fiat will always there no matter all currency will lost value. I am still confident fiat will used in the future if Dollar still used. Because main currency in the world is Dollar. So if many country not use Dollar as backup fund. I think that will make condition in the world changed, so that time will bring cryptocurrency going adopted massively and become used worldwide.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think it can be just for several country not all, because it digital currency not all people familiar with this, so bitcoin have place selfe 

• +1 1

I think all nations on this planet will one they switch from flats and develop their own national cryptocurrency, this is the way the future will be, cryptocurrency will replace all form of national flats currency.

I think it can be true. Cause the way crypto currencies are getting so much popularity. International countries might adopt them as their next generation payment system. 

• +1 1

No crypto can never replace the nationals currencies but crypto market will become the big market like Forex and Fiat market. Crypto in its self have own worth and power.

i dont think so.guess some of countries will never accept crypto as payment method and replace crypto instead of national currency and some of countries are trying to make their own coin i believe national coins are just like paper currency and governments will control them.

• +1 1

I think Bitcoin will not replace to national currency.But i think one day in the future bitcoin will replace to international currency

On 14.01.2020 at 05:07, kingsbtc said:

this should take a long time and now and in the near future, fiat and cryptocurrencies will get along together - and over time, the national currency will be adjusted to the new economy - that is, it can be modified.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

It could happen. And that is what we expect from cryptocurrencies to replace existing currencies. It's just that the process is still very long and a lot must be improved so that the crypto currency can be accepted in the wider community.

58 minutes ago, badhonkhan said:

Bro I don't think bitcoin or any crypto currency would replace any countries fiat currency..but what your opinion plz tell me?

What about national cryptocurrencies, could they nit replace national fiat currency?

On 1/14/2020 at 2:17 AM, mskhatri24 said:

It is impossible that cryptocurrency replace all national currency as every nation has unique currency with unique value with unique economic challenges and till now even dollar didn't replace them. But I think just like dollar, crypto may be the universal currency for trade and investment around the globe.

Yes you are absolutely right it is impossible that cryptocurrency replace all national currency as every nation has unique economic challenges and till now even dollar didnt replace them.