Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LexBee68

Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines?

Hi, my friend! I think it is mostly due to lack of information on the subject, many people do not have the certainty that it can be or easy to use. Many think it is synonymous with scam or fraud.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

I think because they dont see it often in some articles or in news, because i think philippines is a country that focusing on something and they dont have time for this kind of stuffs.

With time, I believe people will get to know about cryptocurrencies. Not only in the Philippines, many other countries still find it hard to adjust to the new innovation. We need more awareness, and with time, things will get better.

Are you residing in Philippines? Why not? I think it is the slower process to gain popularity in your country. I guess your government has not banned the crypto currencies in Philippines. Keep patience and hope goods for the future friend. 

2 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Are you residing in Philippines? Why not? I think it is the slower process to gain popularity in your country. I guess your government has not banned the crypto currencies in Philippines. Keep patience and hope goods for the future friend. 

I am from Philippines and living in Philippines right now. As of now crypto currencies are used but not really popular. Cryptoccurrency is not banned in this country . 

I don't think it's just in the Philippines, it's the same in my country. People in developing countries tend to distrust the crypto currency. They assume this is a kind of fraud, it is their fear.

30 minutes ago, Zaggi said:

Now it may not be because Philippines people still don't trust cryptocurency, this is affecting it just only show interest on using it

Well I think that the goverment and the media in philippines purpose not giving attention on cryptocurrency because they are not well educated about it or the goverment are afraid of cryptocurrency.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

The use of cryptocurrencies is still not very common and requires a little time to spread in all places and reach the Philippines and others

The answer for this question maybe due to lack of of knowledge about the trading market in Philippines. But I think that in future every country will be Knowing about cryptocurrency. Because in future this will be the base every trading. If you are from Philippines then you can tell to peoples about this. There fearing because it may be banned in Philippines.

• +3 1

I think Crypto isn't admired on philippines since its they are not accomplished about it and they are additional point up on ahead sincerely coins than virtual in add-on to not every single one filipino loom on the Interenet

I think they don't like to work in cryptocurrency. They do not have the opportunity to use cryptocurrency. There are no more cryptocurrency users in the Philippines.

Sorry I don't have any idea about this in my country it is working properly so I can't tell you that why it is not working properly

On 1/13/2020 at 10:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

I don’t know why is crypto currencies not popular in Philippines? In my my country It's so popular,although It's still now Illegal in my country.   

My friend, not all countries allow cryptocurrencies. There are many countries that do not allow the use of cryptography, but about the reason that the Philippines is not allowed to use cryptography. I am sorry, I do not have information about this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 minutes ago, alaina1001 said:

Hahahaha, I think it would be hard to represent my country. I don't even know much about crypto yet and for sure some is more capable of doing so. But thanks anyway for believing in me haha 😘

You are learning here well my friend 😉 and you can do it ! we have to make cryptocurrency beeing known in every place ! it would be amazing thing ! ❤️ 

crypto is not popular in my country and i guess 0.5 percent of my country's population know about btc and crypto so i think im like you but its ok because we can teach others about crypto it will be really useful for us and crypto and if governments teach about crypto in schools and accept it as a payment method people will have easier life.

On 2/25/2020 at 8:51 PM, Rstunirk said:

I think Crypto isn't admired on philippines since its they are not accomplished about it and they are additional point up on ahead sincerely coins than virtual in add-on to not every single one filipino loom on the Interenet

i think very soon crypto will be popular here. now a days people are becoming much interested about crypto and they are investing on crypto to make profit.

I think there are so many reasons why bitcoin or crypto is not popular there yet. Most of peoples are not well aware of the basics of crypto and that's why they don't believe in any of this. First get them proper introduction to the crypto and then there is scope of it there. .

I don't know about the cryptocurrency which is not popular in Philippines but there might be some laws Strict laws that banish it from getting into the digital world. People are afraid because of this laws that is why crypto-currency is not that so popular in Philippines

Crypto currency is very important things. But not only Philippine there are many countries where crypto currency is rejected. Just for their country rules.i think we all have accept crypto currency. And request to Philippine to accept crypto currency.

well crypto currency is very huge in the Asian countries and philipine has been getting itself in to this case and so wehave to really define what its members should be able to define the good of that one place is to keep everything into perspective and that would really help alot the work of every member here is to really be sure of what they are doing, thats the forge and secret

They  may be afraid because  of their  lack of knowledge  about  Crypto  currencies.  I think  they will take some  time to be aware enough  about  Crypto. And after  that they will use it confidently.