Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LexBee68

Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines?

Maybe it's illegal in the other country like Philippnines or maybe some of them dont want to believe cryptocurrency and more of them want cash not investment.

The Philippines, a country in which a small number of people live and the number of people depends on the need for crypto.  

On 1/13/2020 at 10:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

In the crypto there are high risk to lose our fund. Many country made it illegal. That's why Philippines thought that if their govm. Banned they will be in risk.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 1/13/2020 at 10:17 PM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

Most people in different parts of the world are skeptical about cryto currency not only in the Philippines. As crytpo currency are not legalised in all countries of the world , people only want what is working in the system, they do not realise the potential of crypto currency becoming a reliable source of trading ,buying and selling stuff online.

In my country there are many people who have similar reactions like what the OP said about bitcoin, this could be because bitcoin has not been legalized so we are limited in promoting bitcoin. Perhaps the same thing happened in the Philippines

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think that there is a real reason, but I do not know whether it is because of the government or because of a lack of knowledge of these currencies

It is because they think it is a scam investment. That is why some filipinos afraid to invest in cryptocurrency. They really don't know the true about cryptos.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/13/2020 at 9:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

I do t know the people of philiphines because I don't leave their but I think you   can see the people reaction about the cryptocurrenies from Google search .  

This work isn't widespread there, but it's not because of the country itself.

There are a lot of countries where there's no such business.

But that changes over time.

And the biggest example of that. is that bitcoin becomes more legitimate as time progresses in more countries

On 1/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, Md Rana said:

But on the other hand, I also heard that more people in the Philippines were using cryptos in earning.

The main reason of it is that it's considered as crime and illegal in most of the countries.

No dude that's not it, I'm from Philippines and our country don't treat cryptocurrency as illegal nor legal, but we can still use it in some transactions and maybe because it's more popular for young ages like me as the older people in Philippines don't have any interest in using this technology.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:21 PM, Migo said:

Maybe because of their laws, I mean perhaps they have some strict laws in everything related to crypto world and cryptocurrencies, there is not only Philippines but there is other countries are the same like your country 

Yes you are absolutely right may be philipines have specific laws which do not allow crypto world in their country. There are many other countries also who do not allow.

3 minutes ago, amigo21 said:

It poses a great risk to a large and powerful country

this is not a risk - this is the correct adoption of a temporary flow of financial evolution! and whoever is afraid of this is not literate and I wish him to figure out how to learn and understand, shamefully in our time to think negatively in the direction of cryptocurrency!

Now a days we see many investors from Philippines in crypto market. Day by day new people’s add in this market. If crypto currency want to popular in Philippines sothe many people’s need about bitcoin and crypto market. I think in Philippines many people don’t know about crypto that's why crypto not popular.        

It's because of government rulers who don't know how big potential does the Crypto has ? They fear of Decentralized coin that could be the end of their corruption so they fear and keep people unaware about Crypto

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 11:33 PM, Arun gope said:

Many of countries are there where crypto currency is not popular . It's the laws of there country . It's high time now more of the country should accept crypto currency.

right , in many countries crypto are not much popular and are not accepted by the government.  now a days many countries are accepting crypto

On 1/13/2020 at 10:33 PM, Arun gope said:

Many of countries are there where crypto currency is not popular . It's the laws of there country . It's high time now more of the country should accept crypto currency.

I agree to your post many of countries are there where cryptocurncey is not popular that's why because only some Philippine are investing from here. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Wait, it's not that popular in Philippines? I really that that it might be a lot more popular in there. It might have something to do with the law or something. Or it's not exposed enough in that country. I mean, there should be a lot of people from there who uses cryptocurrency, right?

I don't think it's about the Philippines as a country.There are a lot of countries that don't know Bitcoin.But things change. Bitcoin is moving towards taking its legitimacy significantly. In various fields

• +1 1

Hello there

I am from Bangladesh, It also not popular in here, Crypto is very new in our country, but it growing day by day.

Maybe it also for Philippines.

I just shear my idea. 

as we know,philippines has many people especially those who are born in late years don't have enough knowledge about the new technologies that's why they dont know much about crypto currencies. but actually many filipinos now are learning to use it.

Maybe because of the laws present in Phillipines. Many countries doesn't allow crypto currency. Also maybe people of that country aren't fully aware of crypto her. People of that country may prefer cash instead of digital money. It all depends on the people.

I think because they do not trust cryptocurrencies and consider them a waste of time and effort like some other countries

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Iqra ali said:

Just follow the rules and take advice from senior.If they forbid you from something than leave it.I am doing this and learning from them.You are right we have to learn and then earn from it.

•  

Yes, in any case, we must respect the law, and also learn lessons always from people who have more experience than us in the field, thank you.

Philipine country is a poor country like Bangladesh. Their money value is too low. They are afraid because of bitcoin's high price.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]