Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LexBee68

Why Is Crypto Currency not Popular in the Philippines?

It's hard to answer. Some countries just don't really support cryptocurrency, but probably you can do it anonymously. However I don't recommend this. 

• +5 1

The quality of life and jobs is not quite good. 
Many are forced to seek other income options,
According to a survey more than 
74% of Filipinos are aware of cryptocurrencies,
 32% own cryptocurrencies, but only 14% have invested in ICO coins. 
This points to the Philippines by the IMF (International Monetary Fund)
 as a key market for cryptocurrencies. the purchasing power is what differs
 the investment of users in that country. If we get to analyze the figures.
Edited by Esau

Maybe it is the problem that you didn't have manners and spammed the forum and probably everything else that was offering something. Now you learn that greed is not helping. Maybe explore your education first. I think it is very popular everywhere but you don't treat cryptocurrencies for the small term profits you have in mind. This is the problem.

The reason may be that they don't believe in cryptocurrency. Another reason may be that the uncertainty surrounding cryptocurrency in your country. 

The reason may be that they don't believe in cryptocurrency. Another reason may be that the uncertainty surrounding cryptocurrency in your country. 

In my opinion there is a some restrictions about the crypto in the Philippines, and also some laws on them. My meant is that there is a strict lawa and order about the crypto and the other currencies. Not in the Philippines I think many of other countries have the same problem. Also in my country I am facing this kind of problem. Soon the situation will under control.

Cryptocurrency is only getting popular gradually in the world which means not everywhere know about the existence of Cryptocurrency and as for Philippines i think crypto is not popular there sue to the laws of the country because if the government is strictly going against it definitely the popularity will be less.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i assume the purpose why cryptocurrency now not famous. to the philippines is the btc value? and i dont think that btc or cryptocurrency will run to philippines in future as it could be race among philippine peso and btc value..

I think they have rules against  crypto currency. Most of the people are afraid of that.Not only Philippines but also most of the countries in the world are afraid of cryptocurrency 

I do not think that everyone is afraid to talk about Bitcoin, I do not see a reason why we should not talk about Bitcoin freely.  It is possible that the laws in your country are strict and prohibit dealing in cryptocurrencies or talking about Bitcoin.  But this is not everywhere and not in my country the least.

There are a lot of reason that crypto currency are banned in almost half of the world countries and the main reason for that is the crypto usage in black market.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

Cryptocurrencies are more popular on those countries where it is legal by law. If your government take positive actions then it will be popular there also and people will overcome their fair.

Cryptocurrency not the popular in Philippines because they can not follow the rules and regulations at the forum .that is one of the source for the problems for the Philippines who do not about crypto.even the cryptocurrency is very profitable if they find out .I am sure it will always be used as transaction at this forum .

I have no friends from Philippines so I don't know about this  that why these people are afraid from crypto. I think there are many reasons which they face it like they have no knowledge about cryptocurrency or they worried about their money from scammers. 

They are not aware about crypto because it is not really a topic that can be easily discussed in that country. Given that they love sticking to their traditions, some countries find it hard to accept and be open about digital currency today.

On 1/13/2020 at 5:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

A lot of people are afraid if we are talking about bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.  Why is it so? Especially in the Philippines, people are skeptical about it.

Certain factors affects cryptocurrency and its adoption from regions to regions. Laws and regulations, living conditions, internet adoption or usage, awareness etc. 

As those factors come in to play, cryptocurrency adoption shows how weak or strong it is.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

As the member of this forum jts your duty to refer your family friend to this forum and educate them about tje cryptocurrency because the developed countries have already started aceepting cryptocurrenies as the payment. So you have to educate the people of philippines.

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 5:47 PM, LexBee68 said:

I think they are skeptical because they don't understand how it works or how to earn money through it. Just wait and see if they understand it they will surely make use of it. The popularity of crypto has increased over time and many people now have investments in crypto currencies.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:32 PM, LexBee68 said:

Cryptocurrencies are still restricted in many countries along with Philippines. People are unaware about the coins while the government has fear of losing their national currency and their economic system. They fear that crypto could replace their own currency and they aren't ready to accept that crypto is future digital currency . I believe sooner or later they will understand the importance of cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

I think in this Main reason is not proper knowledge, recognition and not clear about cryptocurrencies. Perhaps due to strict rules of government and afraid of fake websites and mostly people belong to poor family. 

I think they pay more taxes to withdraw. It is occurring in more countries. 

• +3 1

I think that the matter will soon become widespread in all countries in light of the new developments
Bitcoin is starting to spread widely in global countries and will soon be adopted in most countries

I think cryptocurrencies are popular in Phillipines and many people use them but the problem is that the government in Phillipines does not accept cryptocurrencies and therefore it is illegal in Phillipines. 

because i'm no longer philippine so i do not know the motive, maybe lots of human beings are buying and selling cryptocurrency such a lot of are inquisitive about using cryptocurrency

One is most popular issue is language phillpine is other languages and I thing phillpine used english and work there it's good sign to knowledge.