Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price?

There is always some that will buy but when the selling is more than the buyers then prices drop. It is the same with all prices for all goods. Sometimes the market waits for buyers to come and try to sustain the prices. It is many exchanges and a lot of money and some times you see small price drops that quickly get covered by traders and bots.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

All the buyers of bitcoin are not necessarily traders or miners. There are a few people who just want to buy something and pay with cryptocurrency because it is the best payment method in their countries. These people don't care about the price being high or low, They just buy some bitcoin to complete their transactions and deliver their goods. Moreover, there are also some inexperienced beginners who know nothing about price analysis and buy bitcoin at extremely high values and can't sell it without losses.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Hey mate, you ask a good question about bitcoin buy or not even the high price, here their is two chance buy Bitcoin at high price one is we can get good profit in short time and other is we can get big loss in short time. At the moment I am not interested to buy Bitcoin at a high price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

But my dear you are ask who will buy when nobody will buy since this will be the top of the price. They will not buy there but lower. This is really your question? I am in total confusion with it as you seem to lack common sense here. When gravity pulls something to the ground it drops. It doesn't go higher. Maybe this can help, or school lessons you missed.

I believe that people with a high level of money buy them since they would be the only ones to buy it or they can sell their bitcoins in small parts.

• +1 1

I think all of us would still buy bitcoin, i mean who thought it was a good idea to buy bitcoin at 10k back in 2017, but right now it is normal, bitcoin grows in price and even if it reaches the very last high still people would buy it and use it.

• +3 1

People that wanted to buy at that price will be the ones that will buy Bitcoin at that price point. If there are no orders for a higher price, then the price of Bitcoin will begin to fall down and that is how trading works. After there are no one that is willing to buy, then dipping will begin.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I buy Bitcoin at any price I find because I invest in the long term and the daily price movements do not interest me, my goal is clear and I will not do without it. When we take a look at the Bitcoin chart, we will notice that the trend has been bullish since 2009, so the future will be beautiful and opportunities will not be absent in this market.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Everyone want to buy with a low price and sell it with a higher price if btc price increase some people will sell their btc and others will buy it because they hope btc price will increase more so no worries there is always buyers and sellers for btc.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I advice you to learn trading. For you to earn profit, monitor bitcoin it falls down the price then buy it. Hold your bitcoin as long as the bitcoin price is still down. If you think bitcoin is on high price, then sell it. You can earn by trading but you need to wait when you should sell it. 

• Useful or interesting 4

Probably people don't consider buying they are always considered what they are selling i can ask question if you sell your bitcoin at high rate then you should also plan to buy the bitcoin at higher rate in price 

• +1 1

When bitcoin is on the highest price I think majority of people won't buy it at the highest price. People buy when the price is low and sell it to earn profit when the price is high. 

• Useful or interesting 3

Is there anyone who can say what is the bitcoin highest price? Bitcoins price will always be volatile and will rise and fall depending on demand and supply trades. So I think there is no such limit as reaching  the highest price or even staying at that price hence the trading will continue as long as there are people buying and selling bitcoin.

High price buying is not a good idea and this time market is going to high again but at first bull when the BTC touch the 20,000$ i am not buying the BTC but i just buy the other coins and hold that coins still and wait just another bull and than i sell my coins again in a high price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Usually people buying at the highest levels, just before an imminent corrections, are all those beginners that see the price parabolically rising and fall prey to FOMO (fear of missing out). Big market participants, so called whales, always tend to accumulate at the lowest possible levels and make a profit by selling their positions to all those people buying at top levels. We should always have a whale mindset rather that being influenced by FOMO.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

The prices do not work as you think. It is very possible that you lack fundamental knowledge of anything that has to do with prices and you have to fill this huge gap before you plan to do anything that has to do with money.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I think if the bitcoin price goes up really high we can sell it on an exchange, you don't have to worry because there are many exchanges that can be used. I think that no matter how high an exchange can buy it, we can convert it into another cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that was developed in 2008 and launched on the market in 2009, it was the creator or founder of the cryptographic world, since then bitcoin has been growing, increasing its value and people have been acquiring it as Its price has risen, apparently people like that bitcoin is an expensive cryptocurrency, so when it is extremely expensive people will continue to buy it, there will always be a market for bitcoin.

• +3 2

Some people know bitcoin since it was worth below $1 but till now they still buying bitcoin and will continue to buy it at any highest price it will be, so also us we would buy bitcoin at any price. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think the shark traders who will buy bitcoin when the prices of bitcoin will rise. Now it is not good time for buying bitcoin.It is the time for selling the bitcoin.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You will always find someone who buys Bitcoin because it will increase the demand for it because Bitcoin is subject to the law of supply and demand, and with time, the amount of Bitcoin will decrease, so its price will increase and the demand for it will increase.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

That is why it is advisable to buy now or the best thing was to buy before so that better profits are reflected, after it rises to a higher value it will no longer be recommended to buy it that is why many want to throw the price to buy low and sell high but that will no longer be possible.

• +2 1

On 13/1/2020 at 12:42, Opinder said:

Todo el mundo habla del alto precio de bitcoin, pero ¿qué pasará si bitcoin está en el precio máximo? Quién estará dispuesto a comprarlo. Si nadie lo compra, ¿cómo podríamos obtener ganancias?

There will always be large investors who buy it, but small and medium-sized ones could also buy it without a problem, only they would buy fractions called satoshis, since the value of btc would be unattainable, for example, it all depends on how much btc you want to buy or fractions you want to have.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 1/13/2020 at 9:42 PM, Opinder said:

Everyone is talking about high price of bitcoin but what will happen if bitcoin is on the top price. Who will ready to buy it. If no one will buy it how we could earn profit.

Their is always trader waiting for price drop of bitcoin and when the price drop just a little they sell it and when no body buys bitcoin the price of bitcoin will comes down but it would not gonna to happing because of Investors.

Even now bitcoin is on  the highest price and people are still buying it without thinking if it might drop because this is just trading that's contains risk.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link