What is your opinion about investment in XRP (Ripple). - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

What is your opinion about investment in XRP (Ripple).

Ripple's main target market are banks which will hold large amounts of XRP to transact almost instantly with each other. Since it has targeted banks so we can say that it has much stronger plans so Investing bin ripple is not a bad deal at all.

On 3/20/2020 at 3:12 AM, teminalibug said:

Same  here bro, this coin is in control of the banks and the government, they can use it to control us in the future

You can break the countless trade applied, the novelty of the whole is the strong presentity plus I inform you that I myself have experienced. I have a glimpse that this kind of money is capable and that I am in spite of all my predictions, I believe it can still work.

I think that now it is not worth investing in XRP since before the adoption of this coin by large countries the fate of this coin is not clear.

On 3/20/2020 at 2:17 PM, halloweed said:

That is what i suspect, governments and banks will use centralized crypto nand exchanges, to bring us back in like to been financially controlled.

I checked the cryptocurrency market index on XRP, which is positive and many active cryptocurrency traders. this currency is capable and I, despite all my predictions, believe that it will still work. It is the currency of the bank, so I do not trust it.

I see the XRP getting lower and lower, and it can be seen in the graphs, I personally would not invest in that currency, since it is more for fashion that its name is heard than for other more technical reasons.

15 hours ago, phizusiki said:

You can break the countless trade applied, the novelty of the whole is the strong presentity plus I inform you that I myself have experienced. I have a glimpse that this kind of money is capable and that I am in spite of all my predictions, I believe it can still work.

What it is going to work on is connecting the people back the government that is just my opinion.

On 5/6/2020 at 3:36 PM, Michael0606 said:

I see the XRP getting lower and lower, and it can be seen in the graphs, I personally would not invest in that currency, since it is more for fashion that its name is heard than for other more technical reasons.

Ripple is not going lower and lower again, about the price in 2018, it really went low but not only ripple but other coins too but ripple really falled. That aside, ripple price now is not getting lower but I noticed one thing in the January/February bull run, ripple did not grow the way it falled while others like bitcoin, litecoin, eos have grown so much. 

Investing in XRP has been very beneficial for me personally, I convert all my income into Xrp when transferring money from one exchange to another since the commissions are almost nil in this crypto.

Edited by JuanBerbesi23
add content

I would like to be able to help you in your query friend but I have no knowledge of the XRP cryptocurrency, but with the little experience I have and based on your comment I see that this cryptocurrency is rising in price and it does not fluctuate what in your situation I would invest in that Cryptocurrency and with the information that you show it can be said that it is a long-term investment so that the profits would come to you in more than 1 year, the decision is made by you if you think that you can wait that long for the return of your money.

• +2 1

The current price of XRP is 0.2564 usd considering that it was almost three dollars, I think it can be invested in the long term but the community does not like this currency very much because it is considered semi-decentralized despite having its own blockchain as it is used by banks.

• +5 1

I am not sure what to say. Besides Bitcoin the rest altcoins aren't convincing me that they are not scams. XRP has so much publicity but all this time it has burnt investors. It's price in the beginning of 2017 was actually 0,006$ and somehow in one year it reached 4$. After that it's only dropping. XRP looks like a huge gamble to me and I don't like gambling lately. 

I don't like this coin since I started trade. I don't know why but I'm not feeling safe if I have this coin.maybe I'm wrong

In my opinion XRP is not suitable for long-term investment, the price of XRP will not be more than $ 1 this year. XRP is one of the types of stablecoins, so the increase will not be as high as bitcoin and ETH. If you want a long-term investment, you can choose crypto that is decentralized for high price fluctuations and can provide high returns.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Onden said:

In my opinion XRP is not suitable for long-term investment, the price of XRP will not be more than $ 1 this year. XRP is one of the types of stablecoins, so the increase will not be as high as bitcoin and ETH. If you want a long-term investment, you can choose crypto that is decentralized for high price fluctuations and can provide high returns.

You may be wrong but your point is valid, if we look at last three years since 2018, ripple has been one of the worst coins in terms of profit, it is a coin of lost. J only use it to withdraw an convert to fiat, I do not trade or hide it. 

• +1 1

XRP cannot invest in the long term, because XRP cannot fluctuate, XRP is a type of stablecoin so it is very difficult to reach a price of $ 3. If you want to invest long term you have to buy bitcoin. I think you chose the wrong type of coin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/13/2020 at 5:52 PM, pakjobhelp said:

As you know that the price of XRP (Ripple) was 3$ one time and then price goes down and last few days i observe that the price goes up 20%, and in this way i want to invest in XRP (Ripple). I check the crypto market indicator about XRP that is positive and more crypto trader work with XRP and the hold the XRP coins for long term profit. What you say that can i invest in XRP for long term????????

please give your suggestion with your experience.

Ripple is one of the digital currencies that has gained a great reputation in the world, as for the value of the XRP currency, it is in a significant decline. But I think it is good for investment, as the list of banks and institutions that use Ripple is currently increasing.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think it is best for the long term and gain more profit. Ripple will not change your life because XRP will only follow Bitcoin, if Bitcoin increases XRP will also increase.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:47 AM, tienda said:

What is your opinion about investment in XRP (Ripple). Of course in my opinion is the best option investing on Ripple XRP because is the best coin with bright future also is the most coin  preferred by big companies right now for his fast transaction.

@tienda... We are knowing that xrp coin is a best coin for investment.  Because xrp coin is very popular. You can invest these coins.i know that these coin is lowest price. because it is less expensive, so you can buy a lot of coins. Then you are good profit for these coin. Xrp coins future is bright. So you can invest and you get huge profit

• +2 3

Nowadays, there are numerous speculation openings: items, stocks, choices, and, obviously, cryptographic money markets. In case you're hoping to pick a digital currency to put resources into, you're in the ideal spot! We will do a wide review of putting resources into Ripple. You've most likely heard how productive putting resources into the cryptographic money Ripple can be. However, is this actually the perfect opportunity to surge in and aggregate Ripple?

I believe that such national coins as XRP are the future, since the speed of processing a transaction between them is ten times faster than the top 10 cryptocurrencies.  And from here you can make good money in a short time if you can.

I think Ripple Coin is one of the best ways to invest in digital currency.  Because the market value of Ripple Coin is increasing and the demand in the world market is increasing, so you can make more money by investing Ripple Coin in real time in a very short time.

Although I do not like trading Ripple, but this currency goes through long periods of decline where it is controlled by whales, and they collect and then things turn and start a very strong rise within a few days, this is what I benefited from my monitoring of Ripple during the past years.

Edited by Shaza Ahmad
  • +2 1

There was no personal experience for me, but there are friends of mine who trade in this currency and I see good profits for them, but as you know in this field there are many possibilities and no one knows how these currencies walk so follow the market movements and work on them.

As for its price in this property, it has been agreed to invest in it, despite the fact that the risks are high. So, to avoid the matter, invest money that you can compensate for so that you do not regret it if the currency price drops. It is lower than its original price by more than 200%, and the chance to return to that price depends on criteria, and these criteria Bitcoin is one of them. Invest in it and sell. When the currency appreciates a little, you will get your money back at least.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: