Your opinion: Worst case scenario for BTC If Libra explodes - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
martmobi

Your opinion: Worst case scenario for BTC If Libra explodes

On 10/6/2019 at 1:39 PM, martmobi said:

I have heard some scam faucets/airdrops from libra. Is the real libra team organizing airdrop, faucets and referral program?

I wanted to know because this is Facebook's coin , so it has lot of potential.

Hope you did not fall for those faucet/airdrops, because they're not really from Libra or Facebook, scammers were simply  up to a fast one to rip off people. 

Now back to your original question, the tussle won't be between Libra and Bitcoin but with the fiat currencies. Acceptance of Libra will only add credence to the adoption of Bitcoin because at the end of the day, it would be the true global currency not controlled by any government or company.

On 10/6/2019 at 2:23 PM, martmobi said:

I heard people saying it won't affect bitcoin at all, and others say it might destroy it, it's going to be a huge challenge for bitcoin none the less, that's my opinion. 

I wonder what's your opinion about it?

The Facebook Libra project is a stablecoin that will not affect BTC at all, we already have other currencies such as DAI, Paxos, GUSD, USDC etc. Facebook is considering giving Libra a spin. It wants to link it to the currencies of the countries where it operates, this it believes would reassure banks and regulators, so Libra would become several stablecoin, Dollar Libra, Euro Libra, etc.

Don't look for airdrop from Libra. https://cryptotalk.org/topic/3278-libra-bounty/?tab=comments#comment-160275

Edited by BatR70

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

The worst case scenario for btc if Libra explodes, the amount of interest in bitcoin will drop hugely if libra can launch and gather huge support more than bitcoin, this will leave bitcoin to be less demand and drop prices considerably.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:23 PM, martmobi said:

I heard people saying it won't affect bitcoin at all, and others say it might destroy it, it's going to be a huge challenge for bitcoin none the less, that's my opinion. 

if you even read one article you will see that libra wants to dominate the payment field because it has over 2 billion users and imagine if you open a bank for 2 billion people and they use it daily for transaction.

Just my opinion, I think Libra will be known since it was easy to have advertisement and legalization since the facebook are a famous social media. But I think many people will study bitcoins and they will start mining. The positive is many willdo mining and be interested in bitcoins. I don't think of any negative ways but do you think it will threaten bitcoin or mining coins sites?

Libra is a stable coin and it will do any thing to the BTC because stable coin wil not move and this is the reality of the stable coin but BTC will move regularly and it will pump and dump if we make loss in it then we can also make the money in it so BTC is always the king in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Libra did not prosper her life because bitcoin is the best crypto now a days. bitcoin is popular crypto. when libra lanch than many stay marketplace than prosper.all ready many problem face Libra.

I don't think so, bitcoin is powerful same as libra, bitcoin is already working while libra is yet to be launched rhey are all on different page no effect

I don't think libra will be able to do anything with bitcoin for I still don't understand who really needs facebook. Such a bad service which has no support, steals personal info and bans users 

I think it is always dependin on people. If they are more on libra and turn their bitcoin to libra, i think it would affect the bitcoin. But if people are still into bitcoin, well there's no effect it on bitcoin.

I think libra cant effect on bitcoin. bitcoin is the king of the coin. every one like this coin and this is very much trusted to all. btc is the most profitable coin. so I think libra will be like alt coin.

I think it's not have much affect on bitcoin since it's have different use case, The only affecting crypto i think was some stable coins that already exist today like USDT, PAX, etc. Libra was designed with same use case like that so we don't need really afraid about bitcoin will be affected.

libra is a stable coin it can't be compared to bitcoin.

so bitcoin has no worries about libra since they are 2 different things that are used for different things

On 10/6/2019 at 6:24 PM, martmobi said:

Further more, 

Naturally, everything depends on people. If they do not contribute, then prices for bitcoin will fall, and vice versa, if depositors buy it in large quantities, then the price for bitcoin will rise to the skies :)

Wow brother I just amazing your comment. All things depend on people. If they want they can be top anything another is if they think they can be damage. 

I do not think if any coin which is created by big company can destroy a coin which is highly popular. Bitcoin is big brand now it is impossible to destroy it by a new coin. No coin can overpass other coin without people's choice. And people would support btc forever thus libra can not compete btc.

I think libra not affect bitcoin because maybe libra stable coins or project not looking very good and libra nothing do with bitcoin lest see after launch of libra coin.

I wonder how Libra will explode, given the fact that is a stable coin. The only thing it will do is increase the total users of crypto to probably billions, and which can only be a good thing, but the problem is libra being a centralised coin, may not be accepted by anyone who loves decentralised cryptocurrency.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:23 PM, martmobi said:

As Libra have value due to the facebook's popularity but it will be a stable coin and also act like a alt coin. It will remain dependent of bitcoin and can not defeat it in any way. There are bundle of coins which have great features like Ethereum and Litecoin etc they even cant defeat bitcoin. 

On 10/6/2019 at 6:23 PM, martmobi said:

I don't think it will destroy bitcoin. But it will introduce bitcoin to whole world with libra. If we think about competition then I can say it can beat bitcoin market volume not bitcoin.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

15 hours ago, Amirul Islam said:

I don't think it will destroy bitcoin. But it will introduce bitcoin to whole world with libra. If we think about competition then I can say it can beat bitcoin market volume not bitcoin.

Sure because Facebook has billions if users so that's will help many of people in the world to know about cryptocurrencies if the Libra will be launched

If Bitcoin crashes, then the whole blockchain also crashes. This is peculiar, because Bitcoin is in the first place. 

On 10/6/2019 at 5:23 PM, martmobi said:

Libra is a stable coin and it will be under government  of every country .libra is not following true essence of crypto it is under control and  have full authority of your coins.Libra will be dump in no time.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:23 PM, martmobi said:

I don't think it can destro bitcoin. But it can make hard competition. Facebook has a big community already. But bicoin made this community for a long time. I think it's will be beneficial also for bitcoin. Because many people will enter into bitcoin through libra project.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

This is if the LIBRA coin was originally launched because it faces many problems and we are in 2020 and nothing new about it has appeared yet

THINK POSITIVE

I dont know about this topic. But comments are helping me to know about this topic