Cryptotalk forum was required - Page 9 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PRINCEREDROSE

Cryptotalk forum was required

This forum is really helpful for all of us, it helps us to learn more knowledge about try cryptocurrency is really helpful because we can use it in the future to become a better bitcoin.

Cryptotalk is only forum that I know that very easy to learn and I'm very greateful to be here. In Cryptotalk you will surely get a knowledge about Cryptocurrency and many more, that is why Cryptotalk is keep on growing and increasing the community. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's right my friend,crypto talk is a place where we can share our experiences about crypto currencies, we learn many things and we earn money by working hard and following the rules of this forum,it's the most honest and reliable site I saw or heard about.

• +5 1

Indeed my friend. This forum was created to the members who wants to share their knowledge about crypto and this is a friendly forum because all that wants to be hear will always welcome just follow the rules and you will be safe here like me . As a beginner i didn't know what happening here but every time I read someone's post I gain knowledge and keep learning.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 6/29/2020 at 4:43 PM, 3li_3assi said:

We have a great opportunity to learn about crypto and spread our view regarding crypto world. Besides, we all have a great opportunity to earn money while seeking knowledge.Cryptotalk will fulfill the knowledge and updated news on crypto world. 

That's really possible because of this forum. 

We can learn knowledge for free and we can receive payment whe we contributed useful content which really help us especially in financial needs. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

forums is really really essential part of Crypto market , by forums we can easly share our experiences here . by forums we can got good income whenever we participate in bountys and airdops . this is pretty well if newbie Start Their jounery from forums .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 1/14/2020 at 2:41 AM, Muhammad Haroon said:

I love this forum because we have a great opportunity to learn about crypto and spread our view regarding crypto world. Besides, we all have a great opportunity to earn money while seeking knowledge. It would be a brand within few month. I think so. I am very thankful to cryptotalk having such a great program and environment.

Same here I really really love this forum because it helps me to learn new things that I can use here in cryptoworld also I can share those knowledge to other members so they can learn too. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes my friend this forum is excellent for learning more about encryption. We gain experiences by reading, interacting with, responding to, and benefiting from other people's information

On 1/13/2020 at 10:20 AM, Ayush Singh said:

Yes you are absolutely right that after using bitcointalk many users were trying to have such different forum which came as cryptotalk and has also become a big community which provides to viral your informations to thousands of members available. 

@Ayush Singh you're right cryptotalk forum really best place to work, I think this forum better then bitcointalk.org because in this forum we don't need any experience to work, we ask anything  crypto related queries and mainly this forum pays equal, so in my opinion cryptotalk really useful for crypto lovers.

Edited by Honny143

I agree with you that after the existence of Bitcoin Talk and the people who used it, they found great difficulties and obstacles to continue with it and wished for a forum with other and better specifications, and then a cryptocurrency appeared, where many moved from Bitcoin Talk to here and the existence of huge differences in how it works, conditions and environment For the completely new people, they found CryptoTalk an opportunity to start their career in the world of finance and investment and an excellent platform for learning and gaining experience and knowledge, but everything needs effort and continuing here has its conditions as well.

For me, forum CryptoTalk is the best forum in the field of crypto now, and after a few months of its establishment this forum has achieved a great success and the number of registered members exceeds 200 thousand, by working in this forum you can make profit and learn simultaneously

On 1/17/2020 at 7:32 PM, Soaib khan said:

Cryptotalk very good forum for me batter then bitcointalk because bitcointalk very strict rule,Cryptotalk is my favorite website.

I also choose cryptotalk because for me it's very easy to use and understand more than bitcointalk which is strict in some act or rules and need to have a high knowledge in cryptoworld according to my friend. 

• +1 1

Crypto talk is also good as bitcoin talk, even though this forum only lives for almost 1 year, it can still be good as other forums because it pays us a good profit and we can acquire a lot of knowledge here. Just explore yourself reading here.

• +2 1

I am very thankful to this forum because it will help me understand more about Cryptocurrency. It helps me a lot in gaining knowledge and sharing knowledge to others from others. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

we all do love it , and its sureally one of the best there is out there we have to really think of that but the best thing about this forum is the freedom to even interact with other members, there are so many people out there who are trying their best to get into this space 

• +3 1

Cryptotalk forum it's an outstanding forum in the world of crypto currency, in nearest future I think it will be the forum so far looking at the way it's growing rapidly in terms of population, it's a forum where you make Crypto coins and at the same time learn a lots about Crypto world

• +2 1

On 1/13/2020 at 6:21 AM, Migo said:

It seems like this is your first topic here, honestly this is good because it is very rarely see a new member who respects the rules, this forum is better than any other site because we can say anyone can earn from cryptotalk without having a lot of experience or working hard 

We can also share our cryptoworld knowledge here that we can also use to help other members for them to learn something new and they can apply those knowledge in different transactions someday. 

• +3 1

This forum is really helping us because we are learning more about Cryptocurrency and thesame time we are offered opportunity to earn some money after making 20 posts everyday in any section you choose and for that I think we should give it our best so that we can move it to the next level just like bitcointalk.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 6/1/2020 at 5:00 PM, Saj555 said:

Cryptotalk is the best replacement of bitcointalk. The forum gives the best opportunity to express about the crypto currencies and the crypto world. The forum is also helping others financially for working into crypto world. The forum is also very informative about the crypto stuffs.  So there can't be any other replacement than this forum. 

You are definitely right. Cryptotalk is the best for beginners in this field of Cryptocurrency because we can seek and gain knowledge about Cryptocurrency. We can also share what our thoughts about something related into it while earning some talk token. The time we spend here are not wasted because we can earn to support out financial needs.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/11/2020 at 4:50 PM, Moontong said:

Crypto talk is also good as bitcoin talk, even though this forum only lives for almost 1 year, it can still be good as other forums because it pays us a good profit and we can acquire a lot of knowledge here. Just explore yourself reading here.

This forum has payed very good profit to those who started from the beginning but now the payment system has changed and I think the talk token will also give a lot of profit from the September. Not only payment it's like whole world of crypto if you want to learn you can get every thing from start to professional and all the things like mobile apps, even jobs and services.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Cryptotalk forum is a very beneficial place for learning as long as you can spend your time reading other members posts in different sections of the forum and it again offer users oppotunities of earning by accomplishing different tasks such as.

1. Creating topics=50 talk token.

2. Each post cost=10 talk token and you can make maximum of 20 daily.

3. Giving rating to other members= 1 talk token per rate.

Welcome to Cryptotalk forum mate.

Yeah definitely cryptotalk forum is not only provide a platform for earning but also provide a platform to gain knowledge about crypto currency, trading and marketing etc.. I appreciate cryptotalk forum for providing this platform

Crypto talk is an alternative to Bitcoin talk since the emergence of Bitcoin talk not every person is qualify to fit in Bitcoin talk there have been looking for other alternative thanks to crypto talk that ve around where lot about crypto currency is been discussed.

On 6/30/2020 at 7:03 PM, Dark_Sky said:

I agree, cryptotalk really help us to earn money although we stay in our house during this pandemic times. 

It helps me to sustain some of my needs and continue earning without investing what I have. 

Well, that's true mate, that's why there's a lot of members who are working here to get some money especially for the students, as you can see, there's a lot of students working here including me and this is good for us to sustain our needs in terms of studying.

Really cryptotalk is a nice place to be, because the forum served as a place where we can learn about crypto currency and also earn for making constructive useful post. l think we need to continue making useful post and creating interesting topics so that we can take this forum to the advanced level like bitcointalk or even better than bitcointalk forum.

Edited by Marks33
  • +2 1

BetFury