How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

I think, I will take my risk as long as my knowledge capacity can handle the situation and I have a backup of this money. I'm agree on the failures sometimes because it might be a lesson for this but don't do the same mistakes.

In my opinion, you shouldn't make the stakes too big. If you're lucky once. Doesn't mean you're going to get lucky every time.

I'm not the type of person who dares to take very high risks, so what I do is trade bitcoin and occasionally try ICO / IEO.

• -1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I will not taking risk but i will increase my patience to be wise on taking decisions and treating risks as an advantage and opportunity. 

Right now I am not investing anywhere so in a word I am not taking any risks. I just started to earn and I am trading and holding right now. Also if I say about investing and taking risks I will think about it in future.

Well done my friend , and the risk is necessary and we must have this strength in order to take risks management, but with knowledge and wisdom, otherwise we will not learn and we will not succeed

There always risk involved in whatever you do. The 1 thing to keep in mind should be does the reward outweigh the risk. If the answer is yes then go for it. In trading if you want low risk trade then buy stable coins. But people always prefer bitcoin even if its volatile because the reward far outweighs the risk.

• Useful or interesting 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

If you want to earn a lot Bitcoins sometimes you need to take the risk. You need to be risk taker in investing your coins because there's a lot of platform st first they are paying but eventually the site will be gone. If you trade your bitcoins is risky too because you don't know the price goes, Increased or decreased but it's profitable if you have some techniques.

On 1/12/2020 at 7:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

In the crypto market there are high risk. Also there is high profit. But you have to know about crypto. Otherwise you will lose your all fund.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

I think you should learn before investing work proper knowledge you will  get lose so first get good information for this purpose you can easily get help from youtube and other sites and after confirming that the site is safe then make invest on it.

I am ready to take a risk very much, because the saying who does not take a risk does not drink champagne is always relevant, if you do not take a risk once you will regret it all your life.

Trading in general is a risk and before you get involve you should be willing to take the risk and also the more knowledge you have about cryptocurrency can help reduce the risk on the market, so learn as much as you can.

On 1/12/2020 at 7:27 AM, Ms.o said:

I accept that there is high risk to lose. And you have to accept that there is also high return of it which cover our previous all losses.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Look,in life it's very important to have the courage to take risk in every aspects of life.If you are not interested to take risks than you can't expect succes.      

I will keep taking the risk as long as i know that a better future awaits me. so its either take the risk or lose the chance. all those successful traders face a lot of risk.

• +1 1

I will not take any risk knowing it. And wouldn't anyone want to risk knowing it? If the risk comes in an unexpected way. Then you have to find a solution to deal with it.

On 1/12/2020 at 9:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Cryptocurrency is not something that you can learn overnight, But definitely there are no room for error in this industry. because we are talking about money and for each error we make it can cost us dearly.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Acca212 said:

For me, I would take any risk in investing. because actually everything has a risk. so investing is ready to accept risk

i think in crypto if you are afraid of taking risks then you will suffer because you will sell your coins whenever the market goes down and wont hodl and profit.

• +4 1

I think with out risk you can't achieve any thing in crypto also same thing happens because in trading when you some coin their is no value and you do risk and buy the coin and wait some more time then the coin gain profit in few months its really risk and earn it always works in crypto because in crypto which coin price goes highs any one predict

It is really risky if you invest all your money in cryptocurrencies because the price can down anytime and you will lose big money.. it is better that you invest an extra money.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/12/2020 at 3:22 PM, urooc said:

i really don't like taking risks because taking risk it not good for any one it can benefit you but it also can harm you but for me to take risk is not good.

I agree to your post it is not good for anyone it can benefit you but it also can harmyou but for me take risk is not good

On 1/12/2020 at 8:01 AM, alaina1001 said:

For me, I wouldn't take any risk when it comes to investing. Investing in sites are just too risky. 90 percent of the time, they are scams. So if I were you, don't take risks. Especially when it comes to investing your bitcoins. 

I agree to your post  I wouldn't take a risk when it come to investing so if we can get to buy this site for our bitcoin 

On 1/12/2020 at 6:57 AM, Ms.o said:

I strongly stick to the quote " only invest what you can afford to lose" in investments platform there is a high risk and chances to lose your money than earn ... As this HYIP websites are operated mainly by scammers who started entering the crypto world as the demand for crypto currency becomes bigger.