Introducing newbies to crypto - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Introducing newbies to crypto

It’s very hard to convince people about this new Unicorn (bitcoin) so the best way is to get them some for free

nesrly everyone I have gotten into crypto has picked up around £100 before reaching In there own pocket 

there are wallets and tasks that people can complete to earn , the blockchain walllet gives you $25-50 for opening a wallet and doing a KYC , admittley I haven’t done this my passport ran out of date but yeah if you want to bring newbies on board , get them buzzing right from the off , I have several hooked fish.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 15
  • +2 10
  • +3 5
  • +4 2

I am late for Bitcoin and cant introduce to neighbors, however most of them ask where does Bitcoin office is located? This sounds we need to answer them and the fluctuation price too.

Some people ask who will be liable for loss of money in Crypto. I can't suggest someone to put money into Crypto unless they themselves are interested to invest in them.

• +1 2

I think most people that come into crypto are from long-term investments, but it's not many. There are those that get involved from different bounty/earning schemes to get a bit of exposure before taking the plunge, but it is far less in my opinion. Unfortunately, the volatility is still very off-putting for the average newbie. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

If thats people are trader from forex or HYIP player its not difficult to introduce bitcoin, but if they are farmer or ordinary people thats not working with computer ..than its a problem

• +1 2

16 minutes ago, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the future of the world and all we know that so soon BTC will cross 20,000$ and on that time all the coins will jump again and this time the coins will gives us good and high profit. Crypto is the best choice for newbie to join that for future earning.

I agree with you mate,its better to be more positive because it can gain positive outlook for other people as well.We will wait for that time would come,the repeat of 2017 bull run.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

You are right crypto wallet is very important. If we compare it to bank it is passbook or atm card which contain your password or pin to access the transactions that you want to do. But crypto wallet specially digital wallet. Make sure that your private keys are private and secured because it the key to your account and to avoid to be victim of so many scams cases now.

• +2 1

You can mine eMark at� autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options � �Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet Code

• +3 1

On 10/6/2019 at 7:39 PM, Simon said:

It’s very hard to convince people about this new Unicorn (bitcoin) so the best way is to get them some for free

nesrly everyone I have gotten into crypto has picked up around £100 before reaching In there own pocket 

there are wallets and tasks that people can complete to earn , the blockchain walllet gives you $25-50 for opening a wallet and doing a KYC , admittley I haven’t done this my passport ran out of date but yeah if you want to bring newbies on board , get them buzzing right from the off , I have several hooked fish.

Then dont convince them! let them see what you are having with cryptocurrency!

If they will not join then they are missing the future!

Is that 25-50 worth for your KYC?

13 hours ago, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the future of the world and all we know that so soon BTC will cross 20,000$ and on that time all the coins will jump again and this time the coins will gives us good and high profit. Crypto is the best choice for newbie to join that for future earning.

Thats how the brain works in a wrong way!

People will jusp om bitcoin once the price is high! it happened before!

32 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Then dont convince them! let them see what you are having with cryptocurrency!

If they will not join then they are missing the future!

Is that 25-50 worth for your KYC?

Thats how the brain works in a wrong way!

People will jusp om bitcoin once the price is high! it happened before!

Yeah I get that , but I do belive in cryptocurrencies , I want to lift my fellow man , or women , if you knew someone was gonna get hit by a bus wouldn’t you tell them , the financial system we have now that very bus ;). Maybe poor example but I think most will understand where I’m coming from , to many of us are us poverty and if there are more ways to earn income beyond a the current 9-5 without much trouble who wouldn’t want that.

I do it for the kicks as well it’s mad how many people turn away free money I bet if I was waving £20 note in front of them they snatch it up in a heart beat

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I just hope that everyone is taking care of their KYC!

NO kyc for any airdrops! well that blockchain.com might be a big  help for new comers!

But to be honest i never did KYC on that but i manage to have the free 25USD XLM!

On 10/10/2019 at 2:21 AM, cryptokram said:

I just hope that everyone is taking care of their KYC!

NO kyc for any airdrops! well that blockchain.com might be a big  help for new comers!

But to be honest i never did KYC on that but i manage to have the free 25USD XLM!

how exactly you received that 25usd XLM without doing a KYC ? I'm sure that they won't gave anything to unverified accounts in blockchain website

1 minute ago, Mohs3n71 said:

how exactly you received that 25usd XLM without doing a KYC ? I'm sure that they won't gave anything to unverified accounts in blockchain website

I made an account through blockchain.com before and fill the form.

I gave my name and email on the website wallet but no documents to support it! 

They have a google form and i put there everything i used on blockchain wallet account.

I introduced Bitcoins to my friends that is decentralized digital currency, Peer to peer transfering digital currency. Bitcoin is volatile the price goes up and down before you trade or invest create your own wallet or used Yobit platform in trading and Investing there's a Bitcoin wallet in Yobit, all of your need about Cryptocurrency is in Yobit.

• +1 1

That's right, that's why many campaigns have been created that provide free cryptocurrency like airdrop to attract everyone's attention so they can accept the crypto ecosystem slowly

On 10/6/2019 at 4:39 PM, Simon said:

yes this is true that if we convince any new person to tell them about the crypto because crypto is a good business and not everyone can understand this so i just show them my profit through the coins also i show them my crypto trading and then they agree with me and they will invest in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you mate. cause if the newcomers in this crypto world don't know about these things they will remain uneducated in this crypto world. So it would be really great if the newbies in the crypto world know about these things! 

• +1 1

I think it's time for crypto trading With the passage of time, many people are turning to crypto trading.Crypto trading is very easy for those who are already working online. But it is very difficult to introduce it for those who do not know it 

• +1 1

I am a beginner here at crypto i'll do what my friend want me to do here to have money can i have an advice for those peoples who are experts in this industry?

• -1 1

Most peoples have not believe in crypto. but we will see a time when everywhere there is crypto. fiat will be removed from world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am newbie in crypto industry because of my friend,  i think a lot of people who are in crypto industry are long term here and they are using crypto as trading, or for their investment. It is easy for people to convince to try crypto if it they get free money.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

I don't want to do KYC just to earn $20 or $50, who knows your information will use it for scamming people and you know many fake team in ICO maybe Your info and also your picture will be there in the ICO team.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/6/2019 at 6:39 PM, Simon said:

Yes, I admitted that it is hard to convince people to join a new project. But if they want to join, I don't think that they want to do KYC to get a free reward from the project. Many people now are aware of the scamming or abusing their identity by the third party because they heard that many cases about selling the customer data on the black market. But if the project doesn't need to do KYC, I think many people will join the project, and I am sure that they will support the project.

• +1 3

Of course, it would be best to bring a friend and best friend and start learning about blockchain. Zayem can be demonstrated to the public to recognize Bitcoin. 

we can easily introduce about crypto to the new bies by showing them the profit made from crypto. first need to teach them that crypto will be most popular in future for making profit.

• +1 3

difficult for someone new to convince and understand about crypto because he has to learn it first let alone he must complete 100 posts and some new people lazy in thinking about the crypto world.

• +1 2
  • +2 2