What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050? - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050?

will it depend on his activity or demand. if Bitcoin activities will be upgraded then Bitcoin demand will be high. day by day Bitcoin Daemon is increasing. that's why I can say in future it will be biggest industry. 

On 1/21/2020 at 12:56 PM, Abdulsalihu said:

I think the real thing that will to cryptocurrency in 2050 is been legally accepted by world economy

This has started, mate, and 30 years from now, I think bitcoin has taken control of the whole world. I hope you are alive to watch it happen.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

we usually don;t know what is going to be happen in the future this is unpredictable for all of us to say that whether it is going to last for the 2050 or not but we can just hope for the best and i  think that if it last than the demand will be high enough for the btc.

even Albert Einstein most likely will not be able to guess with the possibility of more than 40%. bitcoin can be influenced by sensitive things so it will be very difficult to think of future possibilities that have a long time away. with the current conditions bitcoin should have dominance in the crypto market for the next few years so it's likely that nothing can replace that dominance.

Thirty years is really too much to ever think of how the future will unfold. 

Thirty years later I imagined that the world would be full of computers and the internet was beginning but I'd never imagine that there would be a mobile phone and that this technology would be intergrated in our daily lives.

Perhaps the AI will take over every job and we would reach unemployment levels of 30-40% worldwide. There will certainly be advancement in virtual reality and whole worlds will be created were people will be able to even make a living from it. Cryptocurrencies will have a place but I'm not sure that Bitcoin will be as dominant as it is now. Technology is always improving and of course something better might appear in 30 years time.

I do not think that something will come to overcome with Takween that he is the king of cryptocurrencies and I expect that by the year 2050 he will be in control of many companies and he will have a great future

quantum computing will make many crypo currencies, as well as passwords, obsolete. BTC might survive, just off name, but many others will die out.  

On 10/6/2019 at 3:56 PM, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

It is impossible to say.. what will happen in 2050 , but Bitcoin will survive and maybe the main digital currency on the internet. And the market price will be at all time high by then. Some crypto currency may compete with Bitcoin. Head to Head. 

On 10/17/2019 at 8:16 PM, Dammyrichie said:

I think about this also looking at Bitcoin in the year 2014 back then comparing it to the price of today seem in the next 30 years it would be wot $50k.

Actually my point of view Bitcoin have a bright future with the power of been uncontrolled first digital currency in the crypto sector.

I think your view is very correct because I think similarly about the future of bitcoin and the power of the first digital currency that is not controlled in the crypto sector so that bitcoin looks strong and good so bitcoin is increasingly popular with all that.

As already mention many time this crypto is very unpredictable for any guess but still we can say after few years this bitcoin could be in very good shape surely in mainstream and have very good in value reputation could be also very different and bitcoin's blockchain could be able to handle millions of transactions in very short time as this could be emerge then others.

41 minutes ago, Fabrick said:

After 30 years we will see lots of changes in the Crypto market. Many Crypto will become popular like Bitcoin and lots of Crypto will be die. But Bitcoin still remain after the long time

30 years is a long time, now just Bitcoin is still 1 decade. That means 3 more decades, surely there will indeed be many changes that occur. because we never know the crypto market is still alive or even bigger. Something hard to say!

difficult to predict what will happen to bitcoin in 30 years, because the development of cryptocurrency is very fast.
but if cryptocurrency still exists in 2050, then I'm sure at that time mass adoption has already taken place, the price of cryptocurrency will be very expensive, because of high demand while the maximum supply is limited.

It is too early to predict whether it will disappear or remain. I would predict a little though there is no solid basis. I think bitcoin was still the most valuable currency at the time, and it would be worth about $ 100,000 at that time.

Bitcoin will remain in market and this will have a huge price increase especially when bitcoin bull run start again. 

Just buy only in cheap price!  

And also just hold and have patience keep supporting bitcoin and spread awareness. 

The future of bitcoin is bright. This is because the demand of bitcoin in the market s far more higher than any other crypto coins out there in the market. I think that the price will reach at a great point in 2050

On 11/5/2019 at 9:17 PM, zhaazure27 said:

I don't know what will happen with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency for the next 30 years. I hope they will remain and grow even more from now.

who knows perhaps bitcoin will flee in the prospect or perhaps this coin will be touched like the existent money 

This is difficult to know, but according to my view it will become very popular bitcoin and many countries will depend on its use in various fields and its price will reach $ 30,000 and maybe much more. We will wait for this time and see what will happen, my friend.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Aysha1020 said:

I think the future of bitcoin is very bright.Bitcoin price is increasing constantly.The market price of Bitcoin is very high.

Yes you are right. Bitcoin price is increasing now I hope this will still for some time. We all should hold our coins now and should not sell them at loss. We can earn huge now. This is the best time of bitcoin. 

it's realty In the next 50 years the future big cryptocurrencies will be bright. Bitcoin might not be existing by that time.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

I saw the past history of the bitcoin last ten years then after 30 years it's price will goes to at least 200000$ because it's ten years progress is unbelievable so if done the same. 

I would be happy if i am alive in 30 years, but it is very unlikely with all the new virus showing up like corona and if encase We make it to 2050, the world itself will run out of resources to feed it people, Why do you think the process of colonising mars is being done so fast. And in hypothetical situation we survive, I believe btc will be near 1mn$ provided there is still world wide web and the internet. 

Nobody knows whether bitcoin will last until 2050. Yes, but for the past 10 years bitcoin has achieved an increase in price and development of blockchain technology. Yes I will talk about the current supply of bitcoin is 21 million coins and every year bitcoin has decreased supply caused by several factors such as mining in large quantities. And if the bitcoin supply runs out there is no new bitcoin. What replaces bitcoin is altcoin for now.

Today bitcoin can be the same again tomorrow and the other.  Therefore it is meaningless to assume.  However, I think that bitcoin could turn into a lot of expensive currency in the future