Which one are you? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Which one are you?

On 1/10/2020 at 4:12 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Patient is the key for better result and every strategy need it to get the best moment to start or ending open position. Beginners like me ( mostly ) only have emotion without control. Some people have good patient and rest of them not. Which one are you?

I'm the one who have a patience and have my own strategies. 

I prefer to wait for the right opportunity and having a plan before I do moves to achieve my success. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am capable to control emotion which are created due to the loss in the cryptocurrency tradings. I can take patience so that I can expect the best time to come for me to get the benefits from the cryptocurrency tradings. 

In cryptocurrency, especially if you are investing, patience is the key to your success. You have to be very patient with the unstable market, you don't withdraw when you are to hold and vice versa. You need patience to achieve that. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I know how to control my emotions and never buy cryptocurrencies in the hope that they will grow 100 times like bitcoin, I am a realist.

I think I'm one of those people that have some patience, but I wasn't always like this and I used to be impatient too and because impatience led to bad experiences and losses for me now I learnt to be more patient.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:56 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Emotional love in this field not work with this you always loss your money and for patience you always win but it should over patience it can lose also so the in this field you have take profits in a right time

That's very true if you want to work in the crypto currency then you must keep your emotions aside otherwise you will only lose your funds in the crypto currency. And this is must for everyone. 

On 1/10/2020 at 3:12 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Patient is the key for better result and every strategy need it to get the best moment to start or ending open position. Beginners like me ( mostly ) only have emotion without control. Some people have good patient and rest of them not. Which one are you?

Indeed, my friend, I think that people must fully prepare before they start entering the trading market because we must have many skills necessary to remain in the trading market.

As many people said that.. The key of success is always the patience! Patience is really an important thing especially for traders! Traders need to make the right decisions in the right time! So as a little expert here, i am trying to be patient and control my emotions during trading.. 

I am that person who is patient ! but patient not always give you good results ! if you used just patient you will never reach to the top ! so you have to know what is the best time to decide 

I am one of those people who learn to control their emotions when trading, but sometimes I do not succeed and I lose money because of them. 

Yes when you are beginner then it's very difficult to hide your emotions especially when you are doing crypto trading but with the time you understands and patience comes automatically in you. Same happens with me, now I can control my emotions which proved very good for me.

I am one of those who control my emotions, I made too many mistakes in the past when I relied on emotions, now I completely ignore them.

Yes patient is the key towards your success to achieving your goals because many difficulties and problems will come in your path you have to be clear all of them to go step ahead and reach your goal and for that you have to make yourself strong and fascinate about your work also you have to do hard work then only things will be going more possible and easy.

patience is a must have trait for anyone who wants to do trading, if you cant control yourself when you lose you will lose even more

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I'm beginner who have emotion without control. I want to do a lot of things, but I don't because I have no control over me. Last month I earned good amount of bitcoin from trading, it means I'm trying to control my patient but I have to control more patient to become more Richer.

In order to achieve success in any field, especially in the field of crypto, you must be patient and control your emotions because greed in trading cryptocurrencies leads to the loss of your money mostly

You have to control everything since you are affected by everything around you so it is better not to go out and enter the market so you have to be safe

Every human being should do everything with patience because if we do everything with patience then maybe our chances are that I am greedy for a better income.  Try to earn a lot of money in less time then maybe we can eat a lot of rich people

If anyone wants to trade, he must be patient because nothing is possible without patience. The more I can be patient, the more success we will have in our lives.

i think im both of them! i can be so patient but sometimes its not good i lost most of my money on my first trade. unfortunately i bought a coin and its dumped i waited until my money got half ! but now i act a little bit emotionally.

In order to plan your steps according to the strategy that you worked on, you need to overcome your emotion, and by this I mean in this field many things you can control your desire, including greed in the event of high prices to high levels and want more. We are between the two people I have defied you may find it difficult, but just click

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Being patient is difficult and not easy for everyone, but patience is necessary in the field of cryptocurrencies, especially trading, in order to achieve success.

Life is great and enjoy it

I think we have to do the two things together ! because everything has it's time ! to patient has it's time and our emotions has it's time ! and we have to know when we have to use each of them 

In the field of work and trading in digital currencies need patience. When I trade crypto, I am very nervous but try to be patient in order to achieve my goal.

On 1/17/2020 at 7:11 AM, Heroshema said:

I'm trying to be active here in this forum .. crypto talk is the best idea to help people to get information and money to start trading 

I agree with your comment. 

This forum is really great in giving some cryptoworld knowledge. 

Also the payment here is enough to support some basic needs. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c