Keep hold or cut loss? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Keep hold or cut loss?

Right now we can choose hold because its to early to sell we need to analyze first the current situation and next few days we don't know what will happen in the value someday. But we must estimate what possible happen in the stats of coins before the end of the year. Because there's a disadvantage if we kept holding a coin instead of profit we will get loss. Our decision should be think many times what best to do. 

Edited by Ezra
  • +4 1

19 hours ago, Ezra said:

Right now we can choose hold because its to early to sell we need to analyze first the current situation and next few days we don't know what will happen in the value someday. But we must estimate what possible happen in the stats of coins before the end of the year. Because there's a disadvantage if we kept holding a coin instead of profit we will get loss. Our decision should be think many times what best to do. 

@Ezra  Hold or cut loss our profit its totally depends on that market situation, and which coin we invest because if we invest in low price coin and that coin have no chance to recover price sooner,

then their is no sense to hold that coin, but this scenario totally change when we invest in good coin like btc ETH and other well known coins, but most important point is we need patience and also market analysis scene then we make good profit.

If all cryptocurrencies fall in the market, it is possible to make a profit by holding them and avoiding losses, and it is not convenient for those who trade short term.  If all the coins in the cryptocurrency go down in price, you can get more value if you hold on to it, and if you hold on to it, you can double the profit by trading the coins at a reasonable price.

Keep hold or cut loss it depends on the person or people involves on that but to cut loss is not the wish of any member and if you see any member agree with that is not his wish.

I hold bitcoin for a long time and it doesn't matter to me it will grow in a year or in 5 years. I know for sure that it will grow and in 10 years will cost more than it is now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/10/2020 at 10:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020?

It was always going to be bullish. You didn't believe because you didn't go deeper. Some people we are here for years and we have given up other activities to pass all our free time for Bitcoin. If you don't believe it and don't trust it then you don't need to be here. Although from another post this guy made he had already decided:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/38165-my-positive-thinking-about-bitcoin-start-collapse/

• +3 1

As you have said, everything is expected in this market, so you do not risk an amount that you cannot afford to lose, and if you do not intend to keep Bitcoin for more than another year, it is best to sell at this price.

I'm leaning towards the hold, since bitcoin can increase its value and give a good gain, don't be afraid when bitcoin goes down, it always makes those corrections to keep going up   

• +3 1

I just hold the coin till i am not getting any profit from the coin becasue in the crypto market we have a good opportunity in which we hold our coins for the year and when we got good profit we sell that instantly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you had hold on to your Bitcoin from the start of this year to the end of this year I am sure you would have gained huge amount of profits from this platform. so it is definitely required on the part of the users to do their own technical analysis and research that would help them formulate good investing decisions in the case of Bitcoins also. This is the right time to sell your holdings by the end of this year.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Jermany said:

I'm leaning towards the hold, since bitcoin can increase its value and give a good gain, don't be afraid when bitcoin goes down, it always makes those corrections to keep going up   

I'm also a holder, but there are times when bitcoin goes down hard, at those times i think it is better to cut loss and buy at an even lower price.

It's a choice that differs form man to man. If you are experienced enough you would know when you have to hold your coins. Sometimes people need money for urgent matters and they cut loss. But if you don't have any problems you have to learn to be patience and hold coins for better price.

if the coin is always going down than you should never keep it in holding you should cut your loss and go for any other trade which promises you something good than this one.

During this period, you can learn to trade in cryptocurrencies well and then you can trade on other currencies without focusing on Bitcoin only, and then you can achieve profits only. You should focus on your goal and not search for profit without work and fatigue in order to achieve this.

For me, I always try to activate the stop loss in order to buy at a lower price because sometimes we are taken by the emotion of money and the consequences are dire, so the successful trader improves managing his money properly and is satisfied with some losses sometimes because the market today takes you and tomorrow gives you.

On 12/8/2020 at 6:18 AM, Jermany said:

All coins are not as dependable as bitcoin. It takes a long time before some altcoins can recover. I once invested in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and it wend down immediately. At first, I thought it acts similar to bitcoin and I will recover my losses soon but it took me months before I could just break even! When altcoins gets bearish, traders should decide quickly before it is too late but don't get me wrong. I don't want to tell all altcoins are as unreliable as BCH. Some of them (like ETH and LTC) are almost as strong as bitcoin and holding them is better than cutting losses.

I am holding some currencies and I am waiting to rise these amount at the end of 2020 or also at the start of a year.  Because still I have not achieve my target. So don't loss amount and hanlde the situation with patience and confidence.

This depend on the coins you are holding. There are coins that can rise again after some period of time and some that have no good market value may not rises again, such projects that have low market value should be sold and cut the lose else the lose maybe increasing as you keep holding it. 

Buy Bitcoin and Hold them Bitcoin will never disappoint you if you have no emotions so always keep mind in relax and enjoy profit.

My dear friend, I suggest that you put your money in investment and leave it for a later time in the future because I see the cryptocurrency as the currency of the future and it will have a strong and effective presence and everyone will use it in the future, so I advise you to produce and keep bitcoin

In order to be able to reduce the risks, you must learn technical analysis and do a study of Bitcoin. As for me, I store Bitcoin even if its price drops, I am sure it will rise again

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, Stephen16 said:

Bro if you have enough patience I suggest hold your currency specially BTC,ETH and LTC.They are the best coins and I think you will be benefited from them.So if you don't need money urgently you should hold your currency. 

@Stephen16..The prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin have run bull.  Bitcoin will touch 40K and the price is likely to rise further.  There are more coins including ltc and eth, whose prices are pumping very well.  So those who have held these coins will benefit a lot now.

Exchange rates are rising, and supply and demand are strong in the cryptocurrency market. I advise you to keep the coins because the price is increasing. I wish you good luck, my friend.

I think gradually taking profits or gradually entering the trades is a good way to enter and exit the trades. I also use tracing stop loss if the asset is close to it's peaks or above it. 

Never forget that the profit you see on the screen is not your money yet, if you don't realise it, so it is a good idea to realize your gains from time to time. 

Don't forget the market maker is only loaning you your profits, and if you don't realise them, he takes it back eventually 🙂

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png