Monero (xmr) hits100$ in 2020 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Monero (xmr) hits100$ in 2020

Monero actually hit $100 in 2020 some few months ago I guess. It's current price is around $66 which is around 30-35% low and if we invest in it now then we can actually make a good profit of around 30-40$ in very few time.

• Useful or interesting 1

It could happen, and it may not happen. I think it is better to search a lot for the matter if you want to invest in this currency in order not to risk significantly in this matter.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Yes, you are absolutely right, that the currency Monero is characterized by privacy and its transactions cannot be traced, that the price now is appropriate for purchase and investment because according to experts in cryptography that the price of Monero will rise in the near future

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Monero coin is a good coin and I like the fact that it's transaction can't be traced but it's completely anonymous, I think the monero coin could stand a chance of getting $100 in the end of 2020 and also most althcoins will increase too due to the effect of bitcoin halving.

• Useful or interesting 2

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

This price may have been achieved, but at the end of 2020 or next year, and for the same reason, which is the correlation of its price with its bitcoin, which is considered a general indicator of the overall market trend, and according to analysis and expectation, the price of bitcoin will start to rise at the end of 2020

• +2 1

I didn't trade in monero coin. But i like it different type of coin from other crypto coins that we can't trace it's transaction. If it's peak value was 500+ then definitely it will cross 100$ so i will invest in this coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, it is a good currency and through which we can achieve a lot of profits, but will its price decrease in the near term or will it continue to rise?

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                         

Monero coin is one of the value and profitable altcoins very good for invest making depending on specify time,  but I preferred to hold monero, BNB for a long period of term as the coin are going up sporadically by the effect of BTC.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 7:28 AM, rajonmia said:

Why price do not increase Any logic please give us. Every crypocurrency price increase so this coin price why be down. What is the relationship  XMR with another currency .? 

you need to research supply and demand to find out how the price works, I suppose you don't have any interest in doing trade

On 1/9/2020 at 11:03 PM, Honny143 said:

Monero a crypto currency it is untraceable and private currency it is different from bitcoin in some keys ways bitcoin transaction are traceable but monero transaction are fully anonymized  when in xmr in peak its price is $542 in Jan 2018 present any one notice 4 jan price $50.70 and in10 Jan price 57.48$ in one weak gap price increase $7 day by day prices increase who is think monero hits 100$ in 2020 pls give your opinions 

now we are at a very critical point if bitcoin falls below $11000 it will drag all altcoins including monero to a big price drop

• +1 1

On 1/10/2020 at 3:03 PM, Honny143 said:

Monero a crypto currency it is untraceable and private currency it is different from bitcoin in some keys ways bitcoin transaction are traceable but monero transaction are fully anonymized  when in xmr in peak its price is $542 in Jan 2018 present any one notice 4 jan price $50.70 and in10 Jan price 57.48$ in one weak gap price increase $7 day by day prices increase who is think monero hits 100$ in 2020 pls give your opinions 

Monero has a big potential but it cannot get it's opportunity because there are some crypto currencies that is having a good reputation to the point that their users doesn't want to try another crypto currency.

• +2 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/24/2020 at 7:56 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

will its price decrease in the near term or will it continue to rise?

I have not considered XMR for a long-term investment plan but it is for sure, a good altcoin with a solid reputation  in the cryptocurrency markets. As a privacy coin, it is grabbing more attentions of potential investors. I think XMR price target will be directing toward $150 mark by the end of this year.

Edited by Whited35
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Xmr can be a great alternative because its value is getting good but I think compared to bitcoin that is still getting high I think that it will not be compared to what bitcoin has achieved but if you are finding a great alternative with profits, monero can be a great thing to invest into. 

• +2 2

On 1/10/2020 at 9:03 AM, Honny143 said:

I have to admit friend your post is very good and I follow becuase there is few peopl in forum that make hi quality post as you. You open my mind to new ideas and coin that never before hear from the crypto as this monera coin that is as you say anonymized which will help me hide myself and not be seen by other members of monera. I thank becuase I think price of coins that anonymized are to be used a lot becuase private matter in the world of the internet and the markets.

Your prediction has been completed and the xmr has touched that value. And its value is now 100$ almost. And it touched the 110$...

Monero coins are probably going to expand a ton in 2020, so we as a whole have a great deal of people holding monero coins, I think monero coins will hit much more so those of you who need to contribute currently can hold monero coins by contributing.