The crypto markets are not listening to the outside world news - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

The crypto markets are not listening to the outside world news

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Actually I noticed it some few weeks ago but what do you consider to be the major factor apart from the pandemic virus,, if pandemic could be the reason then it has a big effects to the cryptocurrency market

We don't have any that make the market to dropped like that, we didn't see it coming, all my thoughts that it won't affect the cryptocurrency but it affected it very bad

Cryptocurrency market has already shown us a lot of times how some event from real life can impact on the market, the biggest event right now is coronavirus, of course.

In my view news affect the price of Bitcoin, as if there is news and more popularity about the new things happening in Crypto world it would reached more people and if they like to invest or withdraw their Cryptos would be influencing the price for sure.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

19 hours ago, Wa998sh said:

for me i think Crypto is affected very much about the world economy. and that is why we are seeing a huge drop in prices, specially Bitcoin. all of that is because Coronavirus impact.

Fears of corona prevalence negatively affected all global markets, especially modern assets, and it seems that financial markets have spiraled out of control in light of the spread of the Corona pandemic. In my opinion, the cryptocurrency was devised for times like these exactly.

On 3/3/2020 at 12:13 AM, Mohammad19930000 said:

I don't think cryptocurrencies are getting valued or falling because of the political world.

Cryptocurrencies have their world, their advantages, their fans, and their offshore sins that have nothing to do with the outside world.

Well, the political world has no connection to the cryptocurrency in terms of it's price, the price of it are just changed automatically for their own and all we need to do is to predict when the price of it will be increased to get some extra profit by doing holding.

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 8:07 PM, Jamesnachoog said:

Digital currency don't respond to outside crowd but it only listen to demand and supply of coins in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and I think that is only way you will see the price of coins rise in the market.

Indeed, supply and demand are the basis of the price in the cryptocurrency market, but the effect of news on prices is mixed and may be temporary. Even making news of the Corona virus I think has affected prices temporarily and currently Bitcoin is returning to its main base and rising.

I will not say that it does not respond to what is limited in the world, but part or relatively of it affects the currency market in one way or another because it is also an important part in the economy on which the world is based, even though let's say that the encryption contains an important percentage of the data that roams the world The most important of them is related to banks and other financial institutions

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The news that is circulated on a daily basis on social networking sites and news platforms greatly affects currency rates, especially for people who work within the field of encryption, because false news causes people to panic for that. We have to move away from believing everything that is written on the Internet

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that crypto markets / exchanges are influenced by crypto related news and fake news and remain unchanged compared to the news of the so-called real world ...

• +1 1

On 4/26/2020 at 8:24 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I believe that crypto markets / exchanges are influenced by crypto related news and fake news and remain unchanged compared to the news of the so-called real world ...

Yes, unfortunately not all the news that we read are true news, but there are many of them are false news and have goals behind it. However, the more this problem becomes better understood, more options appear to fight it.

I believe that Crypto is affected by the outside news but now when the world is struck by pandemic there is no effect I am seeing in the Crypto market. To I wonder whether there if the effect of social condition in the Crypto market

On 4/25/2020 at 10:36 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, the political world has no connection to the cryptocurrency in terms of it's price, the price of it are just changed automatically for their own and all we need to do is to predict when the price of it will be increased to get some extra profit by doing holding.

Yes I think that you are right because cryptocurrencies have tejir own self news and they are not listening to other news because i think tsht they are trying to be dependent because they don't want to rely on outside news that much

• +1 1

On 5/18/2020 at 12:01 AM, P A Ashif said:

when the world is struck by pandemic there is no effect I am seeing in the Crypto market.

When the corona virus is bow spreading all over the world, the price of cryptocurrency coins and also the stock market are being affected from it because we're seeing the dumping side of it's price including bitcoin by reaching the $5000 which is not good.

All financial markets are affected by political news because politics and economics are related to each other, and political news is related to economic news as well.

Nowadays cryptocurrency market is independent enough and most outside world news don`t influence on this market, but some big news can change a lot on crypto market  

• +1 1

I couldn't agree with all you said.. Because the supply and demand are affected by news too! So all cryptocurrencies would be affected because of some news .. And we saw that in the first spread period of corona virus! News can control the prices in the market in my opinion..

The best things in cryptocurrency is to avoid most of this outside news because most of them are fake and will ended up making false predictions against your investment and will result in losing all your coins you invested. But rather make your own analysis make your investment is better than that of news.

• +1 1

I think that the news of the world is more attentive to the cryptocurrency, and more precisely, it is not about news, but about States and various state bodies ! Because, this situation can actively show us the fact that the same change of the President in the country does not affect the growth of bitcoin in any way!

• +1 1

At the present time, crypto is not considered influencing the global economy as a whole, but rather on specific regions without generalization But in the coming years, it will have an impact, firstly because the sobla increases in the market gradually over the years and secondly because of its adoption by countries as a means of payment instead of old financial transactions.

Certainly, global news, whether political or other events, directly affects the crypto market and the prices of cryptocurrencies. If the US or Chinese president declares against Bitcoin, this will lead to a price drop bitecoin and vice versa

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe in the past the cryptocurrency market was very much influenced by global news and politics, but now it's no longer, because news is only an issue so that the cryptocurrency world is not interested and abandoned, in fact the crypto world continues to develop, currently the cryptocurrency market continues to increase and while other financial markets are slumping because of the virus, cryptocurrency has gone up and is not affected. That means it is very different from the cryptocurrency market of the past.

• +2 1

I saw the news and the market will effect with the world news a little bit. Like the forex market effect with the news becasue crypto is also the same market and it will pump and dumb with the news. So we need to watch the news and wait for the market pump than we sell our coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also believe that any global news affects the exchange rates of coins. For example, the news about the burning of some of the issued coins will affect the positive growth of the coin rate.

It seems to me that the news has a very strong impact on the cryptocurrency exchange rate. Let's say that a country has allowed the use of bitcoin as a means of payment, which means that residents of this country will start buying cryptocurrency, so the rate will increase (a simple example).

On 1/9/2020 at 3:31 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Coins are affected by news all the time, to the point that news analysis companies are now important drivers of stock values and commodity prices, with their highs and lows. However, can we say the same thing about the crypto market? Are they affected by global events, political developments and economic indicators?

The answer is no and yes. In the short term, digital currency markets and prices do not respond, for example, to the US announcement of trade tariffs, or the publication of a large country by its weak economic data. However, the overall growth of cryptocurrencies, especially in 2017, was and still is one of the causes of macroeconomic conditions, such as the spread of low interest rates and high availability of credit.

In other words, while it cannot be said that digital currencies do not respond to any of the global economic or political news, their growth as a whole can be said to be one giant response to the current state of the global economy.

that's because all investors take refuge in bitcoin and make their price go up and with it the altcoin also goes up