Ethereum is idealist coin - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Ethereum is idealist coin

Ethereum stay focus to up grade system, so they can handle send - receive - record many data in second. Reduce fees is also priority even until now maybe not running well. If we see from ethereum journey, developer focus in system they not worry about price, volume and negative news. They keep going to increase powerful system and function to handle users transactions. Ethereum is idealist coin and that's my opinion about ethereum, you guys?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

Yes, I think etherim is an ideal currency but I can't imgine how anyone else thinks they are doing it themselves I think it is an ideal currency and it can be earned from it.

• +1 2

Yes, we can assume for Ethereum that Ethereum is an ideal currency.  In the crypto world, Ethereum will always be known to everyone as the ideal currency, as the user of the Ethereum platform is also abundant.

• +3 1

Ethereum is an example of ideal currency. It is the best altcoin so far to invest in because you might earn a high profit for holding this on a long term. Ethereum is on behind of Bitcoin on the list of coins in the crypto.

• +4 1

Ethereum coin isn't high as like as other top rated currency but still maximum people use ethereum because the developer of ethereum trying so hard to make it better. That's why ethereum is in 2nd position of total cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

Yes, at this time Ethe continues to develop himself and even Ethe is still in the process of upgrading to Ethe 2.0. I think Ethe will get better in the system and in price.

• +1 1

Ethereum is global decentralized platform for money and different kinds of new applications ethereum is idealist crypto coin if you heard about bitcoin ethereum has many of the same features in ethereum you can write code that control money world application and build a applications accessible anywhere in world ethereum has good potential to grow in future

• +2 1

Ethereum cryptocurrency always remains ideal, because there is a blockchain. Smart contracts or smart contracts, always reliable and from them, you can make a profit. 

• +3 1

Everyone is really familiar with Ethereum currency and I would like to say that everyone is using Ethereum very properly and everyone is using it ideally.  So using it properly, there is an idealism in it, so in that case Ethereum is known to everyone as a standard currency and will be well known to everyone in the future.

• +1 1

I like ethereum more than other coins, but i think while Ethereum 2.0 didn't appear yet, coin won't get any significant upgrades, but I glad that creators of ETH are trying to improve its technology.

• +4 1

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

I like Ethereum but I think that it is overhyped and with Proof of Stake system I have my doubts they will succeed. They have some of the top programmers but I don't believe in their plans.

• +5 1

Ethereum is expected to double to $1488 by the end of 2020. This is an interesting forecast, since it means you won't wait until November 2020 for Ethereum to hit its all-time high. If it exceeded 1488 dollars, otherwise Ethereum would have a total market capitalisation of about 148 billion dollars.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Ethereum is idealist coin and that's my opinion about ethereum, you guys?

Quite agree on this one. Seeing constant and small incremental updates to fully deliver Ethereum 2.0 is quite a lot of hard work and dedication for a coin to solve problems with scalability.

• +1 1

Ethereum is among the largest and most powerful currencies in the crypto market because of its inventor Vitalik, who is a genius and aims to improve his currency every year, this is my opinion.

Ethereum is one of most active and best performed coin in market as its team working its really need best wishes from crypto world we can say this is really ideal coin and can do much better in near future as many new projects are already using this for their way so its without any doubt one of most ideal coin in crypto world as few mention they need to do some more work and they are already doing this all.

22 hours ago, ananya7737 said:

Well not really. But Ethereum will soon switch from proof of work to proof of stake after a few months meaning that the big guys, investors and developers will decide what happen with it because they hold about 85% of all the supply. Many home miners like myself are only mining Ethereum through GPU-s to convert it to bitcoin. If I were you I would not invest any money into it.

i think the same mate and i saw many people on here say that ethereum is the future number one coin and i saw its long shot because etheruem still have a long way to go with investors and developers.

22 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I like Ethereum but I think that it is overhyped and with Proof of Stake system I have my doubts they will succeed. They have some of the top programmers but I don't believe in their plans.

Yes im agree with you. The reason of Ethereum overhyped in 2017 is caused by ICO, and since most country are banned ico ethereum have not massive demand again

Certainly, Ethereum is a good currency, and it is considered one of the strong currencies and it occupies the second position in the currency market

THINK POSITIVE

Definately it is best coin in crypto world. It is updated time to time according to the rquirement of market. It is second most reputated coin after bitcoin. And it has better technology. Its new version will definately lead the market. 

Of course we can consider Ethereum as an ideal coin why no! there are many cryptocurrency, altcoins, tokens.. on the market but the unique who is on the top after Bitcoin is Etyhereun, so yes ideal the first is Bitcoin the second Ethereum.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Ethereum is actually not that bad,being the 2nd  best cryptocurrency.The also good thing about ethereum is that its unlimited and the price of it is good.But for me bitcoin is still the best coin to buy invest to,when its increasing price on the market.Happy posting everyone😃

On 1/9/2020 at 8:49 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Ethereum stay focus to up grade system, so they can handle send - receive - record many data in second. Reduce fees is also priority even until now maybe not running well. If we see from ethereum journey, developer focus in system they not worry about price, volume and negative news. They keep going to increase powerful system and function to handle users transactions. Ethereum is idealist coin and that's my opinion about ethereum, you guys?

I don't think Ether stands for something much more than an idealist coin, because we can see the developers have never rested on their oars ever since the coin came to be. Translation of their dreams to reality have been ongoing, so we can right say that Ether is a realistic coin.

I heard there were time Ether was considered a dead cin, but with you enlighten me like that, i agree with you, they don't care about fake news the price and all that.

Yes Ethereum may be the ideal currency. But the price of Ethereum currency is very low in the world market. But I think Ethereum prices will rise further in the future.