Ethereum is idealist coin - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Ethereum is idealist coin

Ethereum is one of the best alternative currencies, and although its price is low, it ranks second after the Bitcoin currency, and frankly, the developer of this currency always seeks to make it of great importance and I think that he will succeed in this matter and the Ethereum currency will be very important and its price is high during the coming years

• Useful or interesting 1

According to coinmarketcap ETH is the second most valuable cryptocurrency. The core developer team is working into is to add more extra advanced features into the Ethereum network and I think in the near future, Ethereum network can handle so many transactions in a second with lowest possible gas fee. As a progressive coin ETH, I see really the best future for it. 

Eth is my favorite alt coin. Because it is the coin which fastest transactions and have minimum transactions fee as compared to bitcoin. And it's trading is also profitable. 

• +1 1

why not , Etherium is widely used coin in Crypto market after Bitcoin . I recalled liked Etherium mining and staking programs . 

Etherium also upgrade some good feature in Etherium 2.0 update .

• +4 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Back in January I said that I didn't think that PoS will be better for Ethereum. I might be wrong, I might not. It is still the results that will matter most. I still think that PoW provides better results and PoS is producing coins at almost no cost, meaning their intrinsic value is just the electricity needed to run an Ethereum node.

I don't know if PoS will become successful. I've written and Ethereum 2.0 article which explains certain feature and covered it in favor of Ethereum. The fact is that I stand with PoW still.

my answare is yes and no .. i think eth is good coin good team and good project with waiting for see eth 2 is very insterthing .. i think eth 2 can be going to very good and maybe can be better fast and safety too .. we wait and see eth 2 the next generation

I have a 1 argument why Ethereum always gonna follow Bitcoin. Ethereum has a Bitcoin curse, now people look at ETH and BTC only like investment, not a payment system or other things. Only hyip can change this, This is my opinion about that situation.

We can say the eth coin the best coin , i think it's very important than bitcoin , because of defi projects , and if defi projects be more popular more and more , the ethereum will fly to anew price bro . İ think so , and i believe in that 

the ethereum supercomputer currently has a big problem due to the high transaction cost of its network when solving this problem ETH would be one of the best networks that could be and would win the competition against the trx and eos network

the ethereum supercomputer currently has a big problem due to the high transaction cost of its network when solving this problem ETH would be one of the best networks that could be and would win the competition against the trx and eos network

On 1/9/2020 at 3:21 AM, patitaycute said:

Ethereum is an example of ideal currency. It is the best altcoin so far to invest in because you might earn a high profit for holding this on a long term. Ethereum is on behind of Bitcoin on the list of coins in the crypto.

in fact it is the second best crypto-currency and more when pogan eth 2.0

It is obvious that it will come to a better place every day. They created events that brought good returns. At this point, the investor was happy.

La moneda digital Ethereum se enfoca en mejorar el sistema, para que puedan manejar el envío, la recepción y el registro de una gran cantidad de datos en un segundo, también creo que Ethereum es una moneda ideal y se puede ganar con ella.

Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies in terms of technology, and the reason is that its ground is very wide and it has huge projects coming out of it. I think that investing in it is good for the long term

On 09.01.2020 at 14:49, nicolas1234789 said:

Ethereum stay focus to up grade system, so they can handle send - receive - record many data in second. Reduce fees is also priority even until now maybe not running well. If we see from ethereum journey, developer focus in system they not worry about price, volume and negative news. They keep going to increase powerful system and function to handle users transactions. Ethereum is idealist coin and that's my opinion about ethereum, you guys?

Ethereum is top 2 coin - says it all. It has a great team with a smart leader and a strong community. They update the blockchain very often. And now we are waiting for Ethereum 2.0 to explode the market. I'm sure this step will make the price reach the moon easily :) It's a mystery for me how a project that is a basis for thousands of others is still so underestimated...

since I do not think it will exceed btc but it is the currency in which I will invest after exchanging them for my yobit tokens and if it remains it will be a great opportunity to invest

ether still keeps its face and can show another rapid growth. it is impossible to discard from accounts and it is obligatory to your invest. portfolio

Perhaps an idealistic coin, but now very high transaction fees due to network congestion. When, in your opinion, will it change downward?

In the long term yes, if you can be patient Etherium could reach 5.000 usd in future.

In the long term yes, if you can be patient Etherium could reach 5.000 usd in future.

Ethereum is an example of an ideal currency. So far, it is the best altcoin to invest in because you can make a huge profit by holding it for the long term.

Ethereum coin is not as high as other top-rated coins, but most of the people use ethereum because the ethereum developer works hard to improve it.

I think you're right. It is also good that the developers of the coin do not look at its price and constantly improve it. This is its bright future in the crypto world

ETH is a good cryptocurrency as well as BTC, it is good to invest in this cryptocurrency, it is in second place after bitcoin in fact

Ethereum is a powerful crypto currency and has been firmly in the main currency market for years, as most tokens are based on the Ethereum platform.