Ethereum is idealist coin - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Ethereum is idealist coin

Ethereum is one of a highest value in cryptocurrency world ..  Has a low withdraw limits also unlike with bitcoin.. i think ethereum has something to tell also .. 

Edited by Enxz
Wrong grammar

1 hour ago, Nam Thanh Nguyen said:

As far as I think, this year ETH cannot go back to the old peak, the highest this year will be $ 500 and then decrease before breaking the old peak in 2021.

I think further, i thin k that ethereum could go as high as 5k by the end of this year.

On 1/9/2020 at 3:49 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Ethereum stay focus to up grade system, so they can handle send - receive - record many data in second. Reduce fees is also priority even until now maybe not running well. If we see from ethereum journey, developer focus in system they not worry about price, volume and negative news. They keep going to increase powerful system and function to handle users transactions. Ethereum is idealist coin and that's my opinion about ethereum, you guys?

Yeah I agree, as Ethereum still has a room to grow especially that the team is very active and they are doing their best to upgrade their platform in order to serve the customers better. 

The upgrade is successful and the Ethereum price is keep on growing even if there are little setbacks that happened in the last two days. 

Ethereum is Always the idealist coin for All traders.Ethereum is the top second coin of the whole crypto market and the future of Ethereum coin is very bright .

Eth is already a success .

People who bought eth at the begennig of lunching eth are already rich , just like bitcoin. And also belive it can give more profit .

Edited by aniksh001

10 hours ago, veyforcomp said:

ethereum is really great, but in my supposition ethereum ought to decide the greatest number of coins dispersed, since in the event that it proceeds to be boundless, it is fair a matter of holding up for the sum of coins to be greater than demand and in my supposition usually terrible for ethereum client

It is a total ideal coin. So I am too much happy for this.

Ethereum token add-ons are a broker that has gained serious value and it is likely to increase in the future due to its parity with tokens on the stock exchanges.

Because it has been used as a platform rather than a currency, with its smart ledger people can have benefits by implemented that and I think it's normal that people call it as an idealist coin, When it comes to altcoin I prefer to invest in a coin that has many features that can bring to the community.

Ethereum is not ideal. The only thing I like about this cryptocurrency is that it has independent blockchain. Ethereum blockchain gives you the opportunity to create your own token

If we see from ethereum journey, developer focus in system they not worry about price, volume and negative news. They keep going to increase powerful system and function to handle users transactions. Ethereum is idealist coinand that's my opinion about ethereum, you guys?

Ethereum coin isn't tall as like as other beat evaluated money but still most extreme individuals utilize ethereum since the designer of ethereum attempting so difficult to form it superior. That's why ethereum is in 2nd position of add up to cryptocurrency.

etherum coin is one of the best and oldest coin in the world, and i have not that much knowledge about this m new user here 

For the ethereum in the short term everything will be fine, but It will not be a new bitcoin, he does not have such a goal, rather the positions of bitcoin may be pressed by bitcoin in cash or as already mentioned in the long term.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

ethereum is undoubtedly the ideal currency, it is in 2nd place and the value is also very good so it is possible to trust and invest with it and trade with it.

I agree with you on trying all new. I am honest. I downloaded a wallet of the aforementioned currency, but I did not know how to deal with it due to my lack of experience, so I wiped the wallet because there is little experience in digital currencies.

Ethereum is a good altcoin, I believe that we can see the highest price of ethereum of this year or it can reach $5000 in the future so it is good to hold ethereum for the future.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Presently ethereum is now dominating the other Crypto coins and it is giving a good return to its users so it is growing more and more day by day and on the topic of the transaction fees, I must say that it would be decreasing when the taxes implied will be reduced.

ETH is the largest volume crypto currency and its developers always developed ETH in new technology, present the want to developed ETH 2.0 technology, and ETH is ideal in crypto currency its potential also good, ETH transaction confirmed very quickly compare to bitcoin, and its stable coin in crypto currency.

Goal of ETH is to replace blockchain with internet third parties. It is a promising idea, and has a great potential, and goes very well in it's progress. Also, ETH is low and it may break down trend line in the market.

no problem ethereum is optimist coin as it will the as a rule general coin after Bitcoin you know how to grasp sharp send if you storage it for long-term trading. The developer are too manufacture shot to proliferate the sell of the coin.

The Ethereum has much more prospects than bitcoin. The thing is that the Ethereum is a multi-functional platform. And many ICO projects operate on the Ethereum platform. Plus Ether has more flexible transaction conditions and much higher speed.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:02 AM, huyasdad08 said:

Ethereum coin is not as high as other rated currencies but most extreme individuals use it They continue to increase the system and powerful functions to handle user transactions

how are you saying etheurem is not high rated when its literally the number 2 coin in the market bro and have that much of marketcap and dapps on the network?